The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

I sent an email to Pullman hanoi to ask if i could reserve a room to stay with my VN gf and they said yes.

P.S this is supposing that we both check in together.

If anyone tried bringing a FL back to the room in the evenings without having any problems, then this should confirm that pullman is guestfriendly.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 05-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Again, I always ask in this forum, how on earth can u bonk for more an hour? I not doubting u, I am just trying to find ways to improve mine. For me, 15 mins of hot, passion, sex n it is game over. 15 mins excludes foreplay.
Haha. Its possible. Seasoned cheongsters will be able to last quite a while. Its a combination of pacing and mental control. Also the use of certain positions will delay or bring forth orgasm. Only you know what works for u.

Btw, fwiw, 15mins is plenty long if you manage to warm up the the girl well...she would be able to get off.

Usually i try not to go at it for too long. The girl gets sore or uncomfortably sensitive (especially if she has had one or more orgasms) so i usually keep it at about 30mins (foreplay can be much much longer). Can go much longer but its besides the point.

WL typically dont have the patience for you to do a marathon anyway so its counter productive.

My viet FB dries out after about 30 to 45mins so to go on longer isnt comfortable. My ex-pinoy however is a freak, she can go on for hours and stay wet after cumming a few times.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Again, I always ask in this forum, how on earth can u bonk for more an hour? I not doubting u, I am just trying to find ways to improve mine. For me, 15 mins of hot, passion, sex n it is game over. 15 mins excludes foreplay.
Actually this is best about 15 mins and done with...best for both guy and gal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Btw, fwiw, 15mins is plenty long if you manage to warm up the the girl well...she would be able to get off.

Usually i try not to go at it for too long. The girl gets sore or uncomfortably sensitive (especially if she has had one or more orgasms) so i usually keep it at about 30mins (foreplay can be much much longer). Can go much longer but its besides the point.

WL typically dont have the patience for you to do a marathon anyway so its counter productive.
I can understand what you are trying to tell us...what you are doing is you are just withholding your cum or you cannot cum...the sex last long not in a single penetration but more like after missionary, change to cowgal then change to doggie etc...also some include resting....

No way WL will allow you so long unless you are super regular...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

anyone in Hanoi this week until Sunday?
Old 13-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
coyfarang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently in Hanoi exploring the mongering scene. Will be here for a few years for work so will try to update this as I experience more of the city. So far my experience has been limited to the following:

Blue VIP Massage -

I stayed in the hotel across the alley also called Blue so I decided to check this out on my first day after a long flight. The price for the massage was 350k for 80 minutes. Overall the massage was average and it included the standard bathing you head to toe. The girl spoke no English but hand gestures were enough to communicate. Her asking price was high at 700k for HJ and 1 million for BJ and she would not budge. She appeared to be in her late twenties but had a nice body and face. I visited a second time and got a much younger girl who quoted 400k for HJ and 600K for BJ, I talked her down to 500K for BJ. It was average at best, little sucking mostly hand work and I sucked on her tits.

WeChat -

I have had a lot of luck on here. Most girls will quote 1-1.5 million but you can usually talk them down to under 1 million.

I lived in Thailand for 3 years so 1 million really isn't that unreasonable to me.
Old 17-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyfarang View Post
I am currently in Hanoi exploring the mongering scene. Will be here for a few years for work so will try to update this as I experience more of the city. So far my experience has been limited to the following:

Blue VIP Massage -

I stayed in the hotel across the alley also called Blue so I decided to check this out on my first day after a long flight. The price for the massage was 350k for 80 minutes. Overall the massage was average and it included the standard bathing you head to toe. The girl spoke no English but hand gestures were enough to communicate. Her asking price was high at 700k for HJ and 1 million for BJ and she would not budge. She appeared to be in her late twenties but had a nice body and face. I visited a second time and got a much younger girl who quoted 400k for HJ and 600K for BJ, I talked her down to 500K for BJ. It was average at best, little sucking mostly hand work and I sucked on her tits.

WeChat -

I have had a lot of luck on here. Most girls will quote 1-1.5 million but you can usually talk them down to under 1 million.

I lived in Thailand for 3 years so 1 million really isn't that unreasonable to me.
Nice.. I’ll be there next next week.. was thinking of trying blue but maybe not. Still going back to windy maybe.. wanted to try fortuna hotel nightclub but maybe not also.. maybe try the viet in jarkata..
Old 17-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

I will be in Saigon next week Monday for a few days then spending the remaining of the week or 2 in Hanoi, although I may be out of city for a few days.

drop a PM if anyone is around.
Old 18-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Nice.. I’ll be there next next week.. was thinking of trying blue but maybe not. Still going back to windy maybe.. wanted to try fortuna hotel nightclub but maybe not also.. maybe try the viet in jarkata..
Blue isn't bad. The facilities are very clean, the staff (outside of the girls) speak English and they give you free drinks. The girls can be hit or miss, I am staying at the Blue hotel so when I don't feel like going out I just pop in there. I have been there 4 times and been quoted between 300K and 1 million for a bbbj. The BJ has been the same with all, hot water, play with my nipples, let me play with their body and then finish with hand.

Fortuna was overpriced to me, you can find the same quality girls on Wechat or Zalo for a lot less.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyfarang View Post
Blue isn't bad. The facilities are very clean, the staff (outside of the girls) speak English and they give you free drinks. The girls can be hit or miss, I am staying at the Blue hotel so when I don't feel like going out I just pop in there. I have been there 4 times and been quoted between 300K and 1 million for a bbbj. The BJ has been the same with all, hot water, play with my nipples, let me play with their body and then finish with hand.

Fortuna was overpriced to me, you can find the same quality girls on Wechat or Zalo for a lot less.
Oh... Wechat and Zalo girls are okay? Those i tried in HCM all CIM.. service basically is dead fish and doesn't look good also.. can pass me some good contacts?
Old 21-03-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh... Wechat and Zalo girls are okay? Those i tried in HCM all CIM.. service basically is dead fish and doesn't look good also.. can pass me some good contacts?
Wechat girls are ok if you do find a true freelancer. These will often ask for 1m to 2m for ST. You can prob nego down...but service tends to drop when you do that.

But there are many operating under OKTs that will give subpar service, and WILL rush you at best or scam you at worst. Its not easy to tell which wechat girls are OKT or FL until they show up but the best indication is to see thier posts on wechat.

I got a decent FL and one Wechat OKT girl. The FL service was better as she did not rush and the suspected OKT girl (she was reporting in to someone) that wanted to leave after 30mins. However the okt girl was prettier and had big knockers. YMMV. Both asked 1m. Neither spoke much english. Both came to my hotel within 20mins.

Not sure what your expectations are though, the really pretty ones earns farang USD. Seems the whities and thier money are easily parted.

All in all, you will find cheaper options in KL...unless of course you speak tieng viet.

Next trip i will have more time to hunt at clubs doubt it would be cheap.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Wechat girls are ok if you do find a true freelancer. These will often ask for 1m to 2m for ST. You can prob nego down...but service tends to drop when you do that.

But there are many operating under OKTs that will give subpar service, and WILL rush you at best or scam you at worst. Its not easy to tell which wechat girls are OKT or FL until they show up but the best indication is to see thier posts on wechat.

I got a decent FL and one Wechat OKT girl. The FL service was better as she did not rush and the suspected OKT girl (she was reporting in to someone) that wanted to leave after 30mins. However the okt girl was prettier and had big knockers. YMMV. Both asked 1m. Neither spoke much english. Both came to my hotel within 20mins.

Not sure what your expectations are though, the really pretty ones earns farang USD. Seems the whities and thier money are easily parted.

All in all, you will find cheaper options in KL...unless of course you speak tieng viet.

Next trip i will have more time to hunt at clubs doubt it would be cheap.
Thanks bro. I tried the girl at Hanoi hotel which has good service for overnight and can choose the girl.

Btw, anyone knows if there are salons like those in hcm? With pretty ladies massage after hair cut?
Old 26-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Got to know a lady from a bar in HCM and after that meet her up at Hanoi when she visited her 'sisters'. Asked her to meet me at my hotel but she just play smart and ask me to meet her outside. Thought only meeting her but she was with another two ladies chatting. One of them caught my attention which lead to ...

The lady from HCM was a typical girl who asked me to go shopping with her and find something she wanted to buy and asked me to pay for it in front of cashier. So for face seek, just pay. After that forget about her. But.. Tried to get her 'sister' contact but she don't give me. Her 'sister' seems interested in me as she keep asking me questions until HCM girl has to stopped us by pulling me out to shop with her. After buying her stuff, she asked me go back hotel to rest and she went back to her sisters.

Luckily, some how i managed to find her 'sister' through fb and chatted with her and get her Zalo and continue from there..
Old 27-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Met up with this Hanoi girl who is still studying in a local university when i revisited Hanoi after chatting a bit with her on Zalo. The second meet up at restuarant she recommened and followed by a sky bar the next day was great and intellectual as she can speak rather good english compared to others. And we are talking about many ideas about relationship and life and so on. She told me she has broken up with her bf after knowing him with another girl. And told me that it's okay for her bf to have sex with other girl if he's travelling as she understand guys need, but need to wear a cd. After this visit, we are one step closer and tried to ask her to stay with me in my hotel the next time I visit Hanoi but she said she has her home here in Hanoi, so can only stay with me in a hotel if she's not in Hanoi..

Fast forward to the 3rd meet up, I had happened to booked a hotel with a rooftop restuarant and invited her for dinner there so that it would be easier to access to my room after dinner. Again, we talked a lot and finally she said she's tired, so I invited her to my room to rest. And she told me she started thinking 'bad'..

In the room, after looking around, she lie on the bed and told me she decided to sleep over as she's lazy to go back home. So I welcome her and say no problem and we will just sleep. On the bed we chatted a bit and started kissing and hugging. Then she asked a serious question again if I'm married even though she asked a few times before. So i just told her I'm married and she cried a bit. But after that, she told me it's okay and i can still touch her. So i thought that's all for the night..

However she couldn't sleep after some time.. And asked me why she can't sleep. So i thought maybe she needs to release.. And we started making out and finally stripped naked and kissing all over. Down below was really wet. Maybe of her young age.. Asked me to lick fast and hard. Then followed by 69.. And when she's about to put me in, she asked if I have a cd and I said yes.. But seems like she's a bit disappointed, and i just went to take the cd and put it on to start the session.. Finally up this lady and I guess it's different from FL as she asked me to help her cum after I unloaded..

So I have to go down on her and lick her and finger her hard with all I can. She was also trying to masterbate herself together with me helping her. Finally after some time, she cum.. And her whole pussy is wet.. Then she said 'you should take out'.. then i realized i have not removed my cd loaded with my sperm.. So i took out and we sleep naked.

Finally we get to sleep.. But when i woke up in the morning seeing this young naked body with zero fats in the tummy (some ab muscle too), my little bro awaken. Her boobs wasn't big. Maybe A cup. Looks wise, syt. Then she asked me if i'm going off for work soon.. I told her maybe.. then we looked at each other and sparks came again.. She asked me how many times can i do in a night.. i can only tell her depends.. and she told me she can do many times.. so.. there we go again..

After some foreplay, she asked me if I still have cd? Then i said yes.. and she was like.. oh... so i took the cd and put it on but by that time, my bro soften and couldn't get in her.. Then she tried to help me harden it but seems hard.. So she took it off and use her pussy to rub with my bro.. and there's reaction finally.. then she asked me to just shot outside.. and damn, i'm inside the wet hot tight pussy bare.. after riding some time, then missionary while she touch her pussy as i bang her. and also asked me to touch the head of her pussy while my dick is in her. This was what i always thought of doing to fl but usually they dun allow..

finally, i cannot hold it any longer and cum on her body.. still, she hasn't cum.. So asked me to help her out.. licking her and fingering her.. I guess no FL would ask us to help them cum.. indeed a different experience. After finally making her cum, it's about time for me to go.. and she said she's still sleepy and would like to sleep in my room. So I told her to sleep until she's good before going back home.. And i wash up and leave her alone in the room. Was thinking whether to put some money on the table for her, but after thinking through, i didn't.. as i guess it may not be that nice.. so end up pretty okay..

Overnight experience with a normal university gal is a little different from overnight with a paid lady from a night club.. one is free, but more mutual as we are not the only one that needs to release.. another one need to pay, but after you release, you can just sleep..
Old 27-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good game, dude. Had one last year from a hookup app too. First date, movie. Second date, drinks and clubbing, and boomz, wet as hell and a loud moaner in my hotel in Hanoi.

Quote:
Met up with this Hanoi girl who is still studying in a local university when i revisited Hanoi after chatting a bit with her on Zalo. The second meet up at restuarant she recommened and followed by a sky bar the next day was great and intellectual as she can speak rather good english compared to others. And we are talking about many ideas about relationship and life and so on. She told me she has broken up with her bf after knowing him with another girl. And told me that it's okay for her bf to have sex with other girl if he's travelling as she understand guys need, but need to wear a cd. After this visit, we are one step closer and tried to ask her to stay with me in my hotel the next time I visit Hanoi but she said she has her home here in Hanoi, so can only stay with me in a hotel if she's not in Hanoi..

Fast forward to the 3rd meet up, I had happened to booked a hotel with a rooftop restuarant and invited her for dinner there so that it would be easier to access to my room after dinner. Again, we talked a lot and finally she said she's tired, so I invited her to my room to rest. And she told me she started thinking 'bad'..

In the room, after looking around, she lie on the bed and told me she decided to sleep over as she's lazy to go back home. So I welcome her and say no problem and we will just sleep. On the bed we chatted a bit and started kissing and hugging. Then she asked a serious question again if I'm married even though she asked a few times before. So i just told her I'm married and she cried a bit. But after that, she told me it's okay and i can still touch her. So i thought that's all for the night..

However she couldn't sleep after some time.. And asked me why she can't sleep. So i thought maybe she needs to release.. And we started making out and finally stripped naked and kissing all over. Down below was really wet. Maybe of her young age.. Asked me to lick fast and hard. Then followed by 69.. And when she's about to put me in, she asked if I have a cd and I said yes.. But seems like she's a bit disappointed, and i just went to take the cd and put it on to start the session.. Finally up this lady and I guess it's different from FL as she asked me to help her cum after I unloaded..

So I have to go down on her and lick her and finger her hard with all I can. She was also trying to masterbate herself together with me helping her. Finally after some time, she cum.. And her whole pussy is wet.. Then she said 'you should take out'.. then i realized i have not removed my cd loaded with my sperm.. So i took out and we sleep naked.

Finally we get to sleep.. But when i woke up in the morning seeing this young naked body with zero fats in the tummy (some ab muscle too), my little bro awaken. Her boobs wasn't big. Maybe A cup. Looks wise, syt. Then she asked me if i'm going off for work soon.. I told her maybe.. then we looked at each other and sparks came again.. She asked me how many times can i do in a night.. i can only tell her depends.. and she told me she can do many times.. so.. there we go again..

After some foreplay, she asked me if I still have cd? Then i said yes.. and she was like.. oh... so i took the cd and put it on but by that time, my bro soften and couldn't get in her.. Then she tried to help me harden it but seems hard.. So she took it off and use her pussy to rub with my bro.. and there's reaction finally.. then she asked me to just shot outside.. and damn, i'm inside the wet hot tight pussy bare.. after riding some time, then missionary while she touch her pussy as i bang her. and also asked me to touch the head of her pussy while my dick is in her. This was what i always thought of doing to fl but usually they dun allow..

finally, i cannot hold it any longer and cum on her body.. still, she hasn't cum.. So asked me to help her out.. licking her and fingering her.. I guess no FL would ask us to help them cum.. indeed a different experience. After finally making her cum, it's about time for me to go.. and she said she's still sleepy and would like to sleep in my room. So I told her to sleep until she's good before going back home.. And i wash up and leave her alone in the room. Was thinking whether to put some money on the table for her, but after thinking through, i didn't.. as i guess it may not be that nice.. so end up pretty okay..

Overnight experience with a normal university gal is a little different from overnight with a paid lady from a night club.. one is free, but more mutual as we are not the only one that needs to release.. another one need to pay, but after you release, you can just sleep..
Old 06-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

I haven't been going to the massage parlors lately and Wechat has been an absolute dud the past few weeks but I did find something even better that is filled with cute Hanoi girls that are looking for foreign men: Badoo. For those who don't know it is a dating site/app similar to Tinder and there are hundreds if not thousands of girls in Hanoi that use it. All of the sites about Hanoi tend to point everyone in the direction of Vietnam Cupid (because they affiliate deals) but I never really saw much talent there and that site has such a terrible design and layout. With Badoo I already have scored 3 dates, two of which stayed the night, the third was a single mother who just wanted some dick. Common sense applies, don't just ask for sex. Offer to take them out for a drink or coffee and some of them will even use the age old guise of "language exchange" as an excuse to come to your room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1