The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!
Re: losing of my virginity to my sister

Hmm... I've got a very interesting forummer out there who zapped me for..

Quote:
Pls be humble... tommypingpong
Bro, I respect the fact that you leave your nick down when you zap me. In fact, I'm really happy that there are bros out there who dare to leave their nick when they zap another fella. This will help the ones who are zapped to improve in their postings in future.

By the way, bro tommypingpong, do you mind telling me which post of mine have to be humble? Throughout this whole thread, I do not think I bragged about anything at all. Do you mind enlightening me? (For improvement sake)

Quote:
cheers bro , upz ( fenwick )
Bro fenwick, thanks for your encouragement. It really brings a smile to me when I see that there are bros out there who shares the same POV as myself. Will upz you when the opportunity arises.

Back to the issue, no more updates from the TS? MIA or what?
Old 16-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

dont worry la
Old 16-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

Bro, thanks for your points

I'm not worried la. Points to me is of no value anyways (cannot eat, cannot use to exchange fuck points, so no big deal )

I value the zap and rep system. It makes people appreciate what is a good post and what is rubbish. I would also like to know what is wrong if I got zapped. It's not the points that is lost, it's the reason why. Only then can improve ma
Old 19-02-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.d.igy View Post
I am not going to be so holy about incest issue. But what irks me is that you are actually asking for us to up your points first before you share the story. For this I will ZAP you!

p/s: cannot zap due to old post. If you post one more time I will definitely ZAP ZAP ZAP!

"Zap zap zap" from a old bird? Seem rather childish to declare it to everyone here....
Old 19-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

let me ontinue his story: it goes something like this.....after the first time she sucked my didi, she continued to do so the following nite, i was like??What a strange feeling...then i thought why not get my sis to get her cousin who is quite close to her to come to our place and they both do the thing for me. To my surprise, both of them came in the next time. The cousin of mine did not know exactly what we are up to, so i pretend to be sleeping while my sis told the cousin to try to adjust my shorts so that they both can see my didi. At first the cousin was reluctant to do so but my sis persuaded her saying that they have not seen a full cock before and they can actually try it on me because i am a heavy sleeper (sis telling a lie)....the next moment the cousin tried to move the shorts a little higher from below as to peep into what's inside..and my sis asked her to put her hand inside and feel it. So i pretended not to feel anything until her hand touched my cock. Then i pretended to turn over, still in deep sleep but facing them, with the cock about to slide out of the shorts opening.....she was stunned but kept very quiet. She hesitated a while before touching it again...this time i purposely hardened my cock until full strength then....sleeping fully on my back, the cock was at full mast. Next thing my sis demostrated her HJ to my cousin saying even with that i will still be sleeping. So the cousin tried to move my cock a little at a time and she did it for a full 15 mins..Later my sis bluffed her to come closer to see the cock and she did. Suddenly i shot my load directly on her face and she was like shocked. And my sis asked her to remain quiet cause i pretend to be still in deep sleep. Eventually they cleaned up the place and of course my cock and the shorts. My reward to my sis is that if she continues to bring the cousin to do that, i will let her suck my cock and also will penetrate her if she needs one....

Thank you and up my points if it is good...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1