The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
horneyking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile losing of my virginity to my sister

after reading so many threads by bros , i guess this is the time for me to share with them my experience by starting my very own first thread as i am a newbie to this site . please up my points bros . i will share with u the experience of me molesting my sister who was sec 2 at that time .

when we were small , my sister and i use to bath together naked , but as that time when i was still small , my little cock could not erect when i saw my sis naked . as my sis was rather big sized , her breasts was huge . by sec 1 , she has already reach c cup . when she was sec 1 , we never bath together anyone . as she get bigger i would always see her breasts getting bigger too . i feel like touching them but i was afraid as she was my sister .

by the time when she reach sec 2 and i was in sec 4 , i had my first gf , that was when i lost my first virginity to my very own sister , bros out there who want to know more about how i lose my virignity to my sister , up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

to be continue . bros please up
Old 01-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: losing of my virginity to my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneyking View Post
after reading so many threads by bros , i guess this is the time for me to share with them my experience by starting my very own first thread as i am a newbie to this site . please up my points bros . i will share with u the experience of me molesting my sister who was sec 2 at that time .

when we were small , my sister and i use to bath together naked , but as that time when i was still small , my little cock could not erect when i saw my sis naked . as my sis was rather big sized , her breasts was huge . by sec 1 , she has already reach c cup . when she was sec 1 , we never bath together anyone . as she get bigger i would always see her breasts getting bigger too . i feel like touching them but i was afraid as she was my sister .

by the time when she reach sec 2 and i was in sec 4 , i had my first gf , that was when i lost my first virginity to my very own sister , bros out there who want to know more about how i lose my virignity to my sister , up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

Forget about the past, respect her as your own sister...
do whatever you want with your g/f ...

don't spoil your family relation...

cheers.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 16
Pimpmydick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPimpmydick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry bro not interested in your incest story.....and pls dun do all this to hurt your family
Old 01-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
I12shiok2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 01-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 16
Kruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

man..wat kind of sicko r u? wat r u goin to do next time>? let ur daughter lose her virginity to u??? *sign*
Old 01-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sex0l0gy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

hahaha....."up my points first".....kenna bombard by other samster........haiz..dun be greedy lah.....u tot samster here are idiot meh....
Old 01-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
, up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

bro, r u in the rite mind??

sound machiam like threatening or blackmailing us to up u?!!!

sorry lor, i guess none of us r interested in ur 'story'!!

try again next time..

Old 01-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

you sound like you fuck your sister just to get points from us lol... you're a sad case man... if you let us fuck your sister maybe the bros here will up you. but must have good FR first lol.. i cant but if i can i will zap u.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

TS,so now no more story liao isit??
Old 01-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

total incest !!!
Old 01-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Bon Jovi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nvr ask ppl to up your points before you do anything.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a story only...don`t be so serious..hear his story and we get steam a bit..is ok...
Old 01-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Your thread title should read " My sister lost her virginity to me " or " I took my sister virginity while she was in Sec 2 ".

Now you see red liao.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

what a bad way to start your first post?

I up you liao, but negatively
Old 01-02-2009, 08:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iwillbfine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro

i feel that u're inhuman. though u cant change the fact that u've already upped ur own sis, u're still not remorseful. u still wanted to tell us how u managed to up ur sis.

Regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1