The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Woman's SEXUAL fetish

I was chatting with my Korean friend about what each other fetish was. She was sharing with me that she loves to masturbate during her pooping process. Squatting down rubbing her clitoris is easier to reach, she loved it when her poop is quite thick and feels like anal sex, but gentle and natural, 50% of her orgasms is from her asshole.

"the anal stretching and relief of dropping it out of my body mixes with my clit pleasure"

This is one of the many she shared with me, i wonder how about our local woman here, do share with us your darkest/deepest fetish you wish to try or ever tried.
Old 27-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Woman's SEXUAL fetish

Nice one bro, she try anal sex? i think she likes anal sex. U may wanna ask her to get some anal sex toy to starts with. Any other fetish that she shared with you?
Old 27-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Nice one bro, she try anal sex? i think she likes anal sex. U may wanna ask her to get some anal sex toy to starts with. Any other fetish that she shared with you?
She basically tried everything in the book as i know, and i mean everything! Anal is a must for her during sex. Imagine poking her cunt and using your finger to serve her anal is double hard work and pleasure. I look forward to meet her in the land of rising sun.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Any ladies would like to share your darkest unknown fetish here?
Old 27-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro unsung80,Very good lobang,waiting for FR

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro unsung80,Very good lobang,waiting for FR
Same here as well
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Winters87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here and willing to be another player in the game
Easy outgoing, funny loving guy who will chit chat with you and a good listener to whoever needs a listening ear, please don't be offended if I'm straight and logical about stuff or issues. Of course if kiam eng also can find me, we are all humans!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

I think some women have the fetish of being staged-raped. Like her partner pretending to be a rapist and tear her clothes and force her to fuck... They like the feeling of being overwhelmed and helpless.

Recently I read a study about couples who practice BDSM in their sex life has happier and healthier relationships. I think because it lets people access to their darker sides in a safe and controlled environment. Helps to release stress, a big contributor to some diseases such as cancer or heart diseases.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1