The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BroJust12Help deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Genuine help needed: PRC 小妹妹 + 小姐 + 阿中女

Genuine help needed: One teenage China XMM (xiao mei mei 小妹妹), one young China adult female (xiao jie 小姐) and one fugly PRC ATB (ah tiong bu 阿中女) old mother hen
#02-02E
As this is a genuine case, details will be sent by PM / email, priority given to email addresses left in my user CP, no rep brothers will have to wait. I tried very hard to help them but the ATB old mother hen stubbornly refuses my help saying that Area G is very safe for young Chinese females. She probably has not been in Singapore for very long and thinks that Area G is as safe as China. The real reason is most likely because she cannot afford to move. Her rent is going to increase soon.
#02-02E
I will fly off to China on New Year's Eve and stay with some friends for a few days so the soonest I can reply is during the next six or seven days. Afterwhich, I doubt if I can access non-China websites until I return the second week of the New Year. So, if you are happy, able and willing to help, please post your email address here or put your email address in my user CP.
#02-02E
T'is the season of good-will towards all woman and mankind. Cum all ye helpful!
#02-02E
Thank you all kind brothers. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Old 22-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Genuine help needed: PRC 小妹妹 + 小姐 + 阿中女

ehhh whats this? they need donation?
Old 23-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
ehhh whats this? they need donation?
I think after cny he wants to be okt. But only got limited stock.
Old 24-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Not OKT. Have sent details to several brothers. Will email any brother who is happy, willing and able to help, reputable brothers get priority.
Old 27-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 11
sexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud of

Does season of good will means carrot season?
Old 29-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Samster

have sent details out to second batch of kind brothers. Will fly off to China on Sunday evening and expect to return one or two weeks later. SBF off limits at friend's place. In the meantime, if kind brothers can assist

Not OKT
02-02E
Directions: Will provide by email

Do
  • help persuade them to move out of Area G, not safe for two young girls (virgins?); their room might get broken into and their big year end money bonus, gold, jewelery and other valuables might get stolen when all of them are out between 6am and 2:30pm; the youngest girl (secondary school) is not safe in the room all alone when she returns around 2:30pm, during the school holidays, she is very free; The eldest (18+) girl returns around 5:30pm, they frequently leave their door wide open

They don't need
  • money; they have very well hidden in their room lots of money (large year-end bonus)
  • gold; they have very well hidden in their room gold
  • jewelery; they have very well hidden in their room jewelery
  • watches; they have very well hidden in their room watches
  • handphones; they have very well hidden in their room handphones
  • electronics; they have very well hidden in their room electronics
  • valuables; they have very well hidden in their room other valuables
  • Muslim / Indian / Malay brothers help

You won't
persuade them to move if you
  • kick down their flimsy door between the common toilet and the kitchen; Easy to kick down, hard to replace
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden hundreds or thousands
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden gold
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden jewelery
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden watches
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden handphones
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden electronics
  • kick down their flimsy door, look for and take their very well hidden other valuables
  • sneak into their room when the three of them are asleep after 1am and before 5am
  • break into their room between 6am and 2:30pm when they are not in to welcome you
  • visit them between 9:30am and 2:30pm when there are no neighbours around to let you in
  • go into their room after 2:30pm when the youngest girl returns, she is in there all alone; It is the school holidays and she is very free
  • go into their room after 5:30pm when the eldest girl returns; the two of them are very free
  • go into their room after 10:30pm when the old mother hen returns, the three females will fill up the room, no males
  • come around 11pm unless you want to see a free show by the the old fugly washing her clothes in her thin night-gown
  • visit them after 4:00pm and before 9:30pm when neighbours start returning unless you want to see the neighbours
  • visit them during the next two very quiet weeks when most, if not all, their Malaysian neighbours go back for Christmas and the New Year holidays
You decide how you can persuade them to move.

4D:
( Click to show/hide )
3 9 86 84
Old 30-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Got ur pm but ur mailbox full.

So any of the girls can book bo???

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Bro

What u meant G area not safe???
I rented my Condo in "Even" Lor to PRC couple for almost a year now
My tenants have not complaint that the house is broken into

Old 08-01-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Got ur pm but ur mailbox full.
Arrived home yesterday and found several hundred identical PMs from one very kind bro, glad the school holidays are over, that bro is very one kind. Inbox now ready for PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
So any of the girls can book bo???
Don't know, not OKT. The objective is to keep them from entering a life of crime / vice, there are more than enough PRC KTV hostesses aka hookers in Area G.

PM or post your email address here for more clues on how to find out for yourself.

4D:
( Click to show/hide )
3 9 86 84
Old 08-01-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro

What u meant G area not safe???
I rented my Condo in "Even" Lor to PRC couple for almost a year now
My tenants have not complaint that the house is broken into

Bro autoroam,

Search: Geylang crime
Result: 96,000 hits.
'nuff said.

Some time back, a few meters or about two or three buildings away, near the corner with Guixxxxxxx Road, there once was a Summer Hotel. In that hotel, there was a murder slash suicide involving a male Bangla and a female peenoise, the Bangla committed suicide after slashing the pinay to death. This crime occurred even with a receptionist on duty and CCTVs. The hotel was demolished shortly after the crime and a Grey condo, completed about a year ago, now sits on that death plot. Hope it isn't your condo. Your tenants must live quite blissfully in your fantasy bubble complacency.

Bro, even in a condo bubble, unlawful entry to commit murder can still occur. In another grey condo, ten lorongs away in L32, a Stinkypoorean illegally entered his viet cong wife's condo and murdered her. He got "into the condominium premises by simply stretching his hand to press the ‘gate release’ button at the side entrance". Even with condo security, break-ins can easily occur.

Now, how about some place
  • without any security guards;
  • without any CCTV or hidden security cameras except near the back entrance to the kitchen;
  • with a street level metal gate that is always open;
  • where you can just walk in from the street, walk up the stairs to the first door on the second floor;
  • where you can walk from that door, unobserved and unmonitored at certain times, to just after the common toilet and just before the kitchen;
  • when, during the weekday, all the neighbours are at work after 9am and no one is around;
  • when, during the weekday, there is always no one in a room from 7am to around 2pm
  • when, during the weekday, a 小妹妹 is home alone and is very free after 2pm;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden money from big year end bonuses;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden gold;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden jewelery;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden watches;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden handphones;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden electronics;
  • where the door is frequently left wide open to a room with very well hidden other valuables;
  • where after 5:30pm, there are two females in a room;
  • after 10:30pm, there are three females, and no males, in a room;

Is that a safe place? For two young females? Is a break-in, robbery or worse very easy?

4D:
( Click to show/hide )
3 9 86 84

Last edited by BroJust12Help; 08-01-2018 at 04:02 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-01-2018, 03:57 AM
Samster

FYI
No results found for "Sentosa Cove crime".
No results found for "Queen Astrid Park crime".

4D:
( Click to show/hide )
3 9 86 84
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1