The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Submissive's Fantasy (Girl's POV)

It was early in the morning and I had gotten up to fix breakfast. I was wearing nothing but a tee-shirt. It was very baggy and long. My hair was in its messy bun, as always. I had the music dancing around the kitchen, with a big bowl of pancake mix. I enjoyed cooking, no matter who it was for. I continued to dance around, unaware of you standing at the doorway. I got over to the stove and started to drizzle the batter on the pan. “Crazy love” was playing and I was singing out loud, of tune, but you didn’t care. You thought it was completely sweet.

As I flip the pancakes, you walked in slowly, wrapping your arms around my waist kissing me softly on the back of my ear, nibbling on my ear lobes softly. You spin me around, reaching behind me, turning off the stove top. Your eyes never left mine. Your smile was endless. You slowly spin me around taking me into your arms, dancing. I giggle softly as we spin around.

“You, have pancake batter all over you…” as you reach in licking some of the batter off my cheek.

Spinning around, we sway to the music. Moving back and forth as I close my eyes. Taking my hand, you lead me downstairs to “our” basement. Getting to the bottom step, you take the blind fold that was hanging on the wall, covering my eyes. I could no longer see. I was complete in trust. I heard you click on the light. You took my hand as, my bare feet touch the floor. It was cooler than the floors upstairs.

“I have a surprise for you.” You said ever so gently as you continue to guide me.

We stop for a moment and I hear a door opening. I had never adventure to the basement, only to do laundry. I felt you let go of my hand and I heard the door behind me close. Taking my hand again you lead me ten steps before stopping.

"Can I remove the blindfold?” I ask impatiently.

I didn’t hear anything. Finally, I heard clicking noises. I feel you taking my wrist as something cold hits my wrist. I shiver slightly and I heard a big “CLICK”. Taking my other wrist, it too met the same cold fate. The loud “CLICK”. Squeezing my hands around what was attached to my wrists, I felt leather straps as well as metal chains. I slowly bit my lip.

You come behind me removing my blindfold. Stepping in front of me, I could see a smile form. You smile brightly as my eyes start to adjust. I start to look around. First I see my hands locked in restraints. I glance around the room as you smile at me. “This is our fun room, my love.” You said calmly.

You walk over to me as you kiss me hard. My knees buckle as you kiss me. My wrists were holding me up as I felt my legs being forced up and wrapping around you. You lean back from me for a moment. Your eyes never leaving mine as you slowly insert your cock inside my wet pussy. Thrusting inside hard as your hands never leave my thighs. Gripping harder, you thrust in harder, picking up pace. You smile at me as you reach in, kissing me hard, going faster inside my tight little pussy. I felt my pussy getting tighter around your cock. Thrusting harder, you reach down with one hand playing with my clit as you go faster inside me. My eyes lighten up as I pushed against you, releasing cum all over your dick.

You smile as you go faster and harder, making me moan louder. I feel your cock getting bigger as it is surrounded by my pussy. You lean in, with one hand taking my nipples and gently pulling and twisting them. Leaning down biting down on them. I moan loudly as you start moving your hip, thrusting deep inside of me. You grab my hips, thrusting harder. Before we both realized, your cock swells up as it shots cum, deep inside of my pussy.

You drop my legs as I dangle from the restraints. You smile at me as you un hook me, allowing me to hold on to you. You pick me up caring me to the bed upstairs. We lay on the bed, panting and eventually falling asleep in each other arms.

E N D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 30-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Submissive's Fantasy (Girl's POV)

Want more?
Offer me some points & comments
Old 30-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Topiary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Submissive's Fantasy (Girl's POV)

Nice story