The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket998 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/melody-mas...lth-treatment/

Just tried Melody

Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly or spell out , she understand well.

Important thing is her massage skill is real true solid, with good strength, definitely not piano type. She does her job well with a hardworking and out to please attitude, no short cut.

JG: 9/10 (Her JG is definitely genuine. For bros who are not used to JG, you might experience some pain in the process. For me, it's totally relaxing. Imagine, she's in control whether your little boss stands up or goes to sleep. Bros are advised not to confuse JG with HJ. JG does not include releasing your load.

I even stayed for quite a while to chat with her after my session ended as there is no next appointment.
Can attest to this. However, Bros please take note that Melody is extremely ticklish and she might snap at you give her soft touches
Old 18-07-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any recommendations for big boob ML ok with sucking her boobs? Last few I went keep saying its sensitive and dont want to be fondled, a but turn off...
Old 18-07-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
Tried Shuang Shuang on a bro recommendation here.
https://sglonelyguys.live/shuang-shuang-massage/
Overall: worth the money friendly girl with good service.
Thanks bro...language skills?
Old 18-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks bro...language skills?
Her English is minimal. If is keep the sentence structure simple and talk slowly she has no problem following and replying.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Dino2401 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Natalie Nuru before? I wonder is it worth it. Will love FR if possible thx
Old 18-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino2401 View Post
Anyone tried Natalie Nuru before? I wonder is it worth it. Will love FR if possible thx
Plenty of positive reviews for Nat. So I am sure it will be worth while. That said I have yet to get a slot with her. She is extremely popular.

Last edited by PandaFluff; 18-07-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket998 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/melody-mas...lth-treatment/

Just tried Melody

Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly or spell out , she understand well.

Important thing is her massage skill is real true solid, with good strength, definitely not piano type. She does her job well with a hardworking and out to please attitude, no short cut.

JG: 9/10 (Her JG is definitely genuine. For bros who are not used to JG, you might experience some pain in the process. For me, it's totally relaxing. Imagine, she's in control whether your little boss stands up or goes to sleep. Bros are advised not to confuse JG with HJ. JG does not include releasing your load.

I even stayed for quite a while to chat with her after my session ended as there is no next appointment.

Tried her before long time ago

Agree with this. The massage & JG is good.
Looks: 7/10 Her looks are pretty decent with an elegance feels, definitely not those that you would reject. I guess she's older then stated, around early 30+.

GFE:8/10. She's very friendly feels more like a friend that you can talk to, no commercial feel at all, always smiling. 
Old 18-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino2401 View Post
Use the search function... she is one of the hottest recommendations here and difficult to book.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried her before? https://sglonelyguys.live/candy-massage/
Old 19-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
IKR, the restrictions abit sian one LOL. But her service is top notch la
I agree bro. She does seem disinterested when her melons are grabbed, however like you said service is great. It's the only nuru experience I have, so take with a pinch of salt. But like another bro said, even I was out in 40 minutes for 60 session, but I felt it was worth. She didn't say anything about not touching her pussy though. It was dangerously close to my junior during a few minutes lol Thinking of trying again as Bella and Carol both continue to be unresponsive.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwong99 View Post
Any bros tried her before? https://sglonelyguys.live/candy-massage/
Mixed FRs for her. My own visit a long time back is a disaster as she works out of a MP/Spa and has 3-4 other MLs there too. Bait and switch is the MO here man. You book Candy but you end up with whomever is free. At least that was in my case. So try your luck if you want to.Totally put me of MLs from MPs since then.
Old 19-07-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Mixed FRs for her. My own visit a long time back is a disaster as she works out of a MP/Spa and has 3-4 other MLs there too. Bait and switch is the MO here man. You book Candy but you end up with whomever is free. At least that was in my case. So try your luck if you want to.Totally put me of MLs from MPs since then.
Thanks for the fr. I wanted to give her a try and she told me she is free at a certain time slot. When i ask for the location, she told me she left the place because she have something to attend to. Maybe i did not confirm with her properly hahaha. But after seeing your fr, i think i might have dodged a bullet. Thanks bro.
Old 20-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Trying out Melody later today will provide MR on my return.
Old 21-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marakami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CB slowly being lifted is such a good thing to happen
Old 23-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Just had a session with Ying Ying.

Room: Clean with nice ambiance. Her towels are also always new and fresh.
Looks. I would say late 30's but solid milf and extremely fit body. Boobs is B size.

As always her Nuru and service is top class.
The only downside is her English is extremely limited which makes it hard sometimes to communicate. Having to reach for the phone to use google translate can be a mood killer so I have resorted to sign language which seems to work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1