The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://https://sglonelyguys.net/ice-massage/

Had a session with Ice this afternoon, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Wow.Can see you are very good story writer, can go to adult discussion open thread post your chionging life story, sure got many bros support
Post story got what purpose? Other than to make clone accounts to farm points?

Post here to help fellow bros understand and manage expectations is contribution, not just come in here big AD on signature then gong jiao wei only about how price is not for bros to dictate you know?

Or come in here with clone army daily to zap all the regular contributors to moderation, so that end up only "OKT approved" messages appear.

Points is worthless. Zap to zero by clone army can still bounce back one.

How's your very reputable banking job coming along?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
It depends on what you are looking for. You looking for service or looks?

Most good lookers won't provide and don't need to provide the level of service the not so good lookers provide, simply because of how many customers they get. It's a balance between the two, else how the average lookers compete?

So if you go visit the pretty ones, then expect say the service level of say one like full on JAV experience type, you going to be sorely disappointed.

Not only that, if the bro is a 30+ or 40+, what they find chio, might not be what a 20+ NS boy find chio. NS boy will find the influencer level girls chio, but the 30+ 40+ ones might find they overly act cute and get grossed out.

Some of the top notch model looks one on the current market didn't even go topless the last time they came. HJ, fully clothed, yet still get many customers, until some came here to complain, then their business affected, then now this time around change. But service will still be bare minimum. As long as they can queue up 12-14 customers a day, doing the same thing, there's no incentive to change or upsell.

If your boss pays you 10k a month just to fuck around and post on SBF all day, you think you will suddenly so siao on go triple your sales target for this quarter?

So knowing that, you can expect that the ones that provide machiam JAV experience types will not be able to compete on looks, and thus compete on level of service and how much they willing to 付出.

Once in a while, you will find those really good ones, that you become so regular liao, you realize they let you "advance" a bit more every visit, or sell you the idea they will finally let you F them, it's also just a ploy and an incentive to keep you going back. Otherwise newer and prettier girls appear on the market, they will also lose out.

Typically, unless they get white carded, or they get caught, or they overstayed, it's unlikely the pretty ones will offer you anything more than base line. When they start offering, usually is because tio white card and can never come back. So just want to milk all the money gao gao before sent back.
always learn a ton from your posting

someday you should write about OKT - the lowest level of scumbags living off WL.

-----------------------

C'mon OKT!!! do your job and bring in more fresh mouth!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 05-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
A late reply. I certainly remember Love, even though I only managed to visit her once. That was the time when LTD really QC the girls. Literally all of them will offer to shower with you fully nude, massage you in the nude, and do 69 HJ giving you full view and access to her pussy. And this Love definitely ranks v high in terms of both looks and figure.
Agree...

She is still not within the all time fav list as only managed to visit a few times during her Aug 2014 stint... just remember her having the most patterns I ever experienced - the last visit she finished the job using between thigh and calf, dunno what's that called... the only other ML that did this pattern before was Vera...

C
Old 05-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsird View Post
Wondering if others feel the same way as me.

Have started visiting MLs for close to a year now, not so chiong la.. (maybe 2-3 times a month?) Whenever I get the urge, I will go do some .. research on the ML I am gonna visit. Some FRs were written like erotica like that. Like this also get me excited to try. But more often or not, when I go visit the ML, my experience greatly differs from the FRs.
Recently I decided to try Local FLs and same thing happen sia! But this time even worse. SMH sia...
Since u visited various MLs for close to a year, perhaps can share any memorable or better ones? Can’t be all so bad or u so sway to choose lousy MLs only.

But reviews always have to be taken with a pinch of salt and experience will vary for diff ppl and beauty also lies in the eye of the beholder
Old 05-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading silent for a while, first time posting a MR. fellow bros please give chance if badly written.

Visited Olivia (formerly Holly) recently. https://sglonelyguys.net/olivia-massage/

Person is as shown in the photos. I mean, a while back they were shown without the blurs.

Pretty SYT, nice boobs and outgoing personality. She likes to keep conversation and prompts when it's quiet for a while.

Topless massage, one of the better massages in my opinion. Full access to boobs but she backed away when I tried my luck down south.

Location isn't v near an MRT but it's a short cab/grab ride away. Can just think of her price as stated + price of a short cab ride.

during HJ, she tries different patterns and asks for feedback.

RTM: probably will, but not that soon for me as the location is far for me.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
It depends on what you are looking for. You looking for service or looks?

Most good lookers won't provide and don't need to provide the level of service the not so good lookers provide, simply because of how many customers they get. It's a balance between the two, else how the average lookers compete?

So if you go visit the pretty ones, then expect say the service level of say one like full on JAV experience type, you going to be sorely disappointed.

Not only that, if the bro is a 30+ or 40+, what they find chio, might not be what a 20+ NS boy find chio. NS boy will find the influencer level girls chio, but the 30+ 40+ ones might find they overly act cute and get grossed out.

Some of the top notch model looks one on the current market didn't even go topless the last time they came. HJ, fully clothed, yet still get many customers, until some came here to complain, then their business affected, then now this time around change. But service will still be bare minimum. As long as they can queue up 12-14 customers a day, doing the same thing, there's no incentive to change or upsell.

If your boss pays you 10k a month just to fuck around and post on SBF all day, you think you will suddenly so siao on go triple your sales target for this quarter?

So knowing that, you can expect that the ones that provide machiam JAV experience types will not be able to compete on looks, and thus compete on level of service and how much they willing to 付出.

Once in a while, you will find those really good ones, that you become so regular liao, you realize they let you "advance" a bit more every visit, or sell you the idea they will finally let you F them, it's also just a ploy and an incentive to keep you going back. Otherwise newer and prettier girls appear on the market, they will also lose out.

Typically, unless they get white carded, or they get caught, or they overstayed, it's unlikely the pretty ones will offer you anything more than base line. When they start offering, usually is because tio white card and can never come back. So just want to milk all the money gao gao before sent back
bro's got a solid perspective on cheonging here. i think if you know how things go and have realistic expectations, you can have a good experience.

also want to add, you can demand your perceived every cent's worth from the chye png uncle, or you can just be pleasant, communicate like humans a bit, and who knows you get free top ups from time to time, above and beyond your expectations.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
always learn a ton from your posting

someday you should write about OKT - the lowest level of scumbags living off WL.

-----------------------

No leh. I still depend on serious cheongsters like you for your recommendations.

OKT nothing to write about one lah. Everyone knows what they do what. It's the interesting ones that we should talk about. The type that always comes in and say, "BRO I'M NOT OKT", but they never ever write MR for any other girls except for their one girl, and the other type that the recommendations types all go all over the place one and one week can go for 5-6 different girls type.

Real cheongsters for example like you, we know is confirm 6+/10 or sure give good BBBJ then appear in your signature. :P
Old 05-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsird View Post
Wondering if others feel the same way as me.

Have started visiting MLs for close to a year now, not so chiong la.. (maybe 2-3 times a month?) Whenever I get the urge, I will go do some .. research on the ML I am gonna visit. Some FRs were written like erotica like that. Like this also get me excited to try. But more often or not, when I go visit the ML, my experience greatly differs from the FRs.
Recently I decided to try Local FLs and same thing happen sia! But this time even worse. SMH sia...
I feel you ….. so now I appreciate the bad MR more than good MR

think about it, how many session can the ML maintain for those kinda erotica kinda session? you think you so lucky can get the same service?

the ML knows the drill nowadays better than most of us.
sound out the bros, gave them 1 hell of a session, pyscho them to come here and write an erotica story, phone starts ringing, knife starts chopping, head starts rolling, rubber starts unwrapping!

I don't doubt any MR, but bad comments are generally more trustworthy than the good.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Post story got what purpose? Other than to make clone accounts to farm points?

Post here to help fellow bros understand and manage expectations is contribution, not just come in here big AD on signature then gong jiao wei only about how price is not for bros to dictate you know?

Or come in here with clone army daily to zap all the regular contributors to moderation, so that end up only "OKT approved" messages appear.

Points is worthless. Zap to zero by clone army can still bounce back one.

How's your very reputable banking job coming along?
Hahaha still as straight forward and blunt good for you
Old 05-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
It is good to see she heard our feedback and lower to $110
https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/
$110 then it should be value for money then. One of the better BBBJs around with a good ass rim. Deep throat is real good in her mouth.

For those with a good massage and good services, I do feel that the experience is worthwhile. In my opinion, I rather not pay the same amount and just look at a pretty face or body, then get little services. Mention in general and not specific.

My two cents. Cheers.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
OKT - the lowest level of scumbags living off WL.

-----------------------

Agree with this statement :
Old 05-07-2018, 11:47 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Dun remember ever posting a bad FR before.

But a horrible experience today visiting this Haitun
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=1592

Claimed $80, but need to top up $20 for massage. Otherwise f n go type.
Only know about this when I got there.
Need to collect money upfront.

Keep criticizing Singaporean men, say they bian tai steal her underwear (at first I believed, now I think they want revenge for her poor service.

Say China men good, not like Sinkies, who got dark motives and secretive about their intentions.

One position only, complain this and that.
I totally no mood, then she complain why my bro not responsive, say it yang wei. WTF??

Website claimed she leaving end of July so charging cheaply.
Rubbish! She is indeed leaving, and wanna chop as many carrots as possible.
In and out in just 35-40min.

The only good thing is she is quite pretty, same as pic, the rest totally cmi, including her body.

Bros beware!!
How come advertise for $80 and u still need to top up??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
She advertises as ML. Previously when she was abt to rtc, she offered massage at 120 and fj at 180. Shld have tried e fj once, see if this time got chance anot.
Quite a decent experience after trying her out.

Good figure and firm butt...should be good for doggie with the spanking sound..

I will try to upsell her for FJ when I am regular enough to her...hee

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beejofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/

Wanted to try her after reading about her few page back, but she politely turned me down, I was too late I think. Unfortunately I'm going back to Malaysia tomorrow, any other girls that provide similar service still up right now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1