The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexcapades with Linda

Very nice story bro, support and camping here!
Old 18-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 18-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Falem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, support this thread!
Old 18-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MouParkVan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story, camping here
Old 19-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The following weekend had arrived and Linda messaged me:
“Want to head to this fancy cocktail bar with me and Sandra tonight 10pm?”
Me: “yeah sure I’m down”
I met both girls down near downtown. Linda was wearing a tight black dress which exposed some of her cleavage with heels where as Sandra was also dressed in a black dress with black heels. Both looks incredibly hot. Sandra’s hair was freshly cut to just above her shoulders and she had her piercings on her nose and lips.
Linda greeted me with a kiss on the lips and Sandra and I exchanged a friendly hug with a peck on the cheek. We headed to the bar for drinks where the place had a decent crowd with a DJ playing songs, few people drinking and dancing.
We all found a table and had our drinks conversing about our lives. We were each knocking back drinks quite regularly and soon both girls wanted to dance. I joined in where Linda was grinding against my already hard cock, I held her close and began to slowly kiss her neck as she continued grinding. We exchanged some frenching here and there. Sandra was having a good time and didn’t feel awkward toward Linda and I. I got a bit bold and lightly pulled Sandra towards me and even lightly caressed her ass to which she never objected and even accepted. Linda was a bit too drunk to even care.
Soon after we returned to our table where we had a couple of shots along with some other drinks.
It was now past 1am and it seemed Linda had too much to drink whereas Sandra and myself were somewhat normal maybe tipsy. Linda could hardly stand and it was obvious we needed to take her home. Sandra decided to book a Grab back home and soon we were off home with a drunk Linda.
Sandra and I both helped carry Linda who had almost passed out to her bed. Sandra removed her dress whilst I removed her heels. The sight of a passed out Linda in just her black lacy bra and panties made me horny. Sandra put a blanket over her as Linda slept away. Both me and Sandra then went out to the living room....

Random pic of Sandra
Old 29-07-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
klooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more.
Old 29-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 30-07-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, Sandra next.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
konnectx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more sexcapades
Old 02-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sandra and I sat down on the living room couch. She took off her heels showing me her slender legs. She was thinner than Linda and had longer legs. We both sobered up from the cab ride.
Sandra: “hey want a have a scotch ? I have a bottle left over.”
Me: yeah sure why not.
Sandra seemed really cool and hip, you could tell by her fashion, her piercings and talk. I was quite attracted to her, I found her hot the same way I found Linda hot. This was just a different woman.
S: I feel I have lots of energy and don’t feel sleepy even if it’s 2am.
Me: yeah same but would you like me to return home?
S: no no it’s fine, let’s hang out for a bit if you want.
Not wanting to leave this hot girl alone I stayed on.
S: I’ve been watching Riverdale a lot on Netflix
Me: what’s that?
S: oh it’s a romantic teen drama, want to watch?
Me: sure put it
I had absolutely no interest in watching this show but rather being with Sandra.
About 30 mins had passed and Sandra mentioned it was cold, the air con had been running this time, I went over to the couch next to ours and took the quilt that was on it and passed it to her.
S: don’t be shy, we can share
Me: sure thanks
We were quite close to each other sharing this quilt. Since I had no interest in the show I kept trying to steal glances of Sandra to which she caught me a couple of times to which she let out a cheeky smile. Soon though she got bold and let out her hand to mine. I turned my head to her and found her looking back at me.
I then leaned in and soon we were frenching on the couch....

From Sandra’s Facebook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1