The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sexcapades with Linda

I found Linda while swiping on Tinder and we happened to match. I found her quite attractive. She was 28 and a local Chinese. She was curvy but nowhere near fat, she was really well dressed from her pictures and had a really nice D rack ( quite rare for a local girl). I attached a pic below.

Linda was sweet and quite talkative. We spoke about your lives and work. She was a very confident person and her dress sense reflected that which I found very attractive. She said she very rarely met up with any guy, however one night whilst texting we realised we both happened to be at the same location. We suggested to say hello to each other. She was with her friends for dinner, when I saw her I was impressed. She was really nicely dressed unlike most SG girls. She wore a tight blue dress with some black heels. Her makeup was done up really well with her lips shimmering from lipstick. We spoke for a short while before saying farewell.
She messaged me the following day saying she was impressed with me. As we kept talking she invited me over for dinner one weeknight, which I obviously said yes to.

I’ll post more pics of her as the story continues, I have some sexier ones.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: Sexcapades with Linda

Support support
Old 09-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegedd0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 09-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ajv88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice deep longkang!!
Old 09-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The day arrived and Linda gave me her address. For dinner I brought a bottle of wine as I didn’t want to go empty handed. I reached Linda’s apartment and was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She was wearing a nice casual summer dress, her hair was done up in a ponytail with some light makeup.
We had a great time during dinner, casually chatting when eventually her roommate arrived right as we were finished with dinner. We introduced each other, Sandra who was from Indonesia was about the same age as Linda, same height but smaller that Linda but still had a nice body underneath her black skirt and blue blouse.As her roommate Sandra began to prepare her own dinner. I helped Linda clean up. After cleaning up Linda suggest we go to her room to drink our wine and chat further so as to give Sandra some privacy.
We managed to finish one bottle as we continued chatting about our lives, she was a fantastic drinker who could hold her liquor which was rare for a local woman. She went to the kitchen to get another bottle and returned to sit on the bed with me. Soon I think the alcohol was started to hit her a bit when she accidentally knocked over a small plastic cup sitting on her bedside table. I teased her by taking her glass of wine away from her telling her I’m banning her from drinking anymore. She laughed and tried reaching for my outstretched arm holding her glass. Eventually she got real close to me and as I turned my head our lips met. We were making out with tongue, Linda was a terrific kisser. I held her waist close and I kissed her neck as she let out a gentle moan. I got a bit bold and gently pressed my hand against her breast to which she didn’t object. She then pushed me back on her bed and climbed on me continuing to kiss me. She then leaned back and unzipped the back of her dress revealing a black bra which held her beautiful D breasts. She removed my shirt and soon reached to my jeans and begun unbuckling them...
Old 09-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

A close approximation of what Linda wore that night.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Flyingcane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, do continue
Old 10-04-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Brioche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, keep sharing with us here.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 10-04-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story accompany with picture! Can't wait to read Linda moaning.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Linda removed my jeans and underwear revealing my already hard cock. She asked me in a teasing tone “what would you like me to do?” I replied “whatever you want to do” she picked up my hard cock and gave it a lick from shaft to head and soon put my whole cock in her mouth and slowly started sucking it. She was a terrific cocksucker and would use her tongue well whilst sucking. Eventually her sucking picked up pace and she begun deep throating me. The sight of my whole cock disappearing in her mouth was delightful. Occasionally she would also suck on my balls before returning to my
Cock.
Eventually after drenching my cock I stopped her and frenched her again whilst she stroked my cock. I flipped her on her back and removed the remains of her dress which revealed her black lacy panties, which I moved to the side and begun eating her shaved pussy. She was extremely pleased but had to keep her moans down as her roommate was next door. I kept licking and sucking her delicious pussy and eventually she began breathing harder and let out a body tremble. She used a pillow to cover her face as she had an orgasm... she stopped me and asked for me to fuck her..
Old 10-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Linda removed my jeans and underwear revealing my already hard cock. She asked me in a teasing tone “what would you like me to do?” I replied “whatever you want to do” she picked up my hard cock and gave it a lick from shaft to head and soon put my whole cock in her mouth and slowly started sucking it. She was a terrific cocksucker and would use her tongue well whilst sucking. Eventually her sucking picked up pace and she begun deep throating me. The sight of my whole cock disappearing in her mouth was delightful. Occasionally she would also suck on my balls before returning to my
Cock.
Eventually after drenching my cock I stopped her and frenched her again whilst she stroked my cock. I flipped her on her back and removed the remains of her dress which revealed her black lacy panties, which I moved to the side and begun eating her shaved pussy. She was extremely pleased but had to keep her moans down as her roommate was next door. I kept licking and sucking her delicious pussy and eventually she began breathing harder and let out a body tremble. She used a pillow to cover her face as she had an orgasm... she stopped me and asked for me to fuck her..

Linda’s dick sucking lips
Old 10-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More of Linda please, or maybe Sandra too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1