The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My once in a lifetime experience

Something to contribute to sbf from my humble encounters a few years back. Pardon my newbie-ness and apologies if there’s English nazis around.

My first time going to Thailand with my brothers was an eye opener experience for me. Being new to Thailand and Thai girls, I looked up to every forum and readings I can find online so to make my trip worthy as usual, we agreed that whatever happens there stays there. So prior to the trip, I download a dating app that’s popular in Thailand and see if I can get to know anyone first before going over. Having fun with the app, I got close to two ladies, let’s call Bangkok girl (Natcha) and Rayong girl (Pitcha).

Both seems to have chemistry with me as we text a lot even though I didn’t tell them I am heading over to Bangkok/Pattaya in a few months time.

Fast forward to that day of departure, I told both of them I am heading over to Thailand with my brothers for holiday to relieve our stress from working with thai food and cheap Thai massage. Pitcha told me she happened to be working in Bangkok for a 2d1n for a meeting conference which I was looking forward to meet her up for dinner or supper. But Natcha would be kinda busy and none of her timing seems to fit my itinerary as well.

So we have reach the land of smiles, my brothers were crazy, every fucking night we were clubbing and getting close to wasted every single night. Nothing much happened for the first 2 nights as we were partying really hard. Heading over to Pattaya on the third day for just a night to have an experience over there. That night at Pattaya, was one of my unforgettable experience I had.

Walking street is filled with bars, so my friends and I decided to step into this place that’s with angmoh live band and observe the walking crowd and chill (too much party so need to tone down and relax). After a few drinks, I realised one lady drinking alone at the bar counter (fucking cute and gorgeous at the same time) Told my friends and one of my brother said he was eyeing and kinda interested, but he being him and don’t like to approach girls because he 爱面子(want face) so I took the leap of faith and talk to her. Let’s call her Ploy, had a chat with her and asked why is she alone and she said she’s waiting for her friend to knock off work. Thinking that she might be one of those working girls, I just buy her and myself a drink and waiting to go back to my brothers table. End up she said she like me and ask if I would like to company her to find her friend. Hot liao lor, I never think twice straight away say yes. Oh yes, I did invite her to join my friends but she said she felt uncomfortable that one of my friends kept staring at her so she didn’t want to and said sorry to me and I explained to my friends that I will be going off with her. So she grab my hand and lead me to finding her friend. Not knowing what I sign up for, I got stun when I arrived at the venue, my virgin experience of stepping into an Agogo Bar filled with women just having panties and see through lingerie. My mind thinking, siao liao, need to spend abit before I can run off, not nice to just go off just like this. So apparently she works there and she’s on off day.

She asked me to choose a spot so I choose a corner spot (still very open though) and once we settle down, her two friends came over and flirt and touch me non stop. I think she got abit jealous and told them in English that I am hers for tonight so don’t even think of asking me to buy them ladies drink. At this moment I think I tio sot liao, why so nice to me leh? So me being gentlemen and since I alr come here, I buy all the ladies one round of ladies drink (act one gentleman) and bought Ploy a few drinks. She didn’t want to drink too much so she choose non alcoholic drinks instead. Since I bought all the ladies drink, i didn’t expect the ladies to each come down and entertain me one by one, from hugs, kisses, touching, pulling my hand to roam them and so on. Soon enough I can sense she’s really jealous and she start to shoo the ladies away. We talked a lot and she seems to converse well in English. Time fly pass quick and she got a little restless being there so she asked if I am okay with she and her best friend going over my place, and I asked why? At that moment I am like wtf am I thinking, why did I even ask why. So before she could say anything, I said I prefer to have her alone for myself. Then she looked at me with that very shy look and said that I am making her liking me more because I am not greedy. Wah hoseh liao tonight, thinking to myself even if I have to pay her, I also happy lah. So she asked where I stayed then she said ohhh, nice place and then we head off to my room. So I have to bill before I go, wah I swear I see the bill I stun. I thought I would have overspent but each ladies drink is below sgd5. In my heart was like heng ah, no need to spend so much.

Now the exciting part, so as we were walking out of walking street hand by hand, some Thai dude came over and break us apart and started yelling at her and saying that he is her boyfriend. As they were conversing in thai, I have no idea what’s going on. At that moment I thought I could be in deep shit and get beaten up, but the interesting thing was he even apologise to me for interrupting. Anyway, she kept pulling me away while the dude just kept following us. So she quickly pull me to board this mini bus taxi thing to get him off. As soon as we arrive my airbnb condo, he apparently followed us on bike taxi. So I told them, I don’t wish to interrupt what you guys are having and I apologise in advance if I have offended anyone. Both said that there’s nothing got to do with me so I kept my mouth shut while they were arguing. She want to keep him away to the extent that we pressed the wrong level in the lift and take a few flight of stairs back to my original level.

So after the big commotion and getting rid of him, I am back at my apartment feeling sibeh sian. So sian that I don’t think I have the mood for anything but to rest. Trust me it was really nerve wrecking experience, not knowing what’s next that will happen to me. She was kinda down and I told her to relax and grab her a cup of water to cool it. She told me she had break up with him for a long time but he still wants to get back to the relationship. Well I told her of course he wants to, look how cute and gorgeous she is. Even myself also cannot resist and can’t take my eyes off her. Then she was very apologetic about what happened and I said it’s okay, told her to wash up and get some rest and I will bring her for breakfast the next morning.

So she listened to me, she stripped infront of me while I was on the sofa. Wow, I will never forget how sexy she was, my mind was running wild again. She then cowgirl me and slowly take off my clothes and pants for me seductively. Leaving me with my birthday suit, she teased me by kissing my little bro head and walked to the toilet herself. As I see her entering the toilet, she look back from the door and gestured me to join her in the toilet.

As I am not the toilet sex person, I refrain from any happenings in the toilet but damn, how she soap me and clean me up. It’s so comforting yet sexily hot at the same time. Teasing me by kneeling down to soap the unreachable areas, having her face really close to my little brother, brushing here and there at those sensitive spots was killer for my weak heart. So she dried me up thoroughly and I help her but she rejected and said she wants to make me feel sabai.

Back on bed and my dominating side reacted and she is hell of a submissive. Having her tied up with a towel and no hands while blowing me was such a pleasure, it’s like fucking a nice toned JC girl. Made her kneel down for me while I enjoy pulling her hair towards me when I want a deeper penetration through her mouth. Carried her to the bed, blindfolded her and ate her nicely shaven abalone till I make her orgasm twice. Then secretly penetrate her slowly and with different speed variation and positions (of course with condom) and there I have to say it was my best sex I have had for a long time and I think it’s the alcohol that made me lasted kinda long but still being able to maintain that hardness. We didn’t really sleep, we were just fucking like there’s no tomorrow. She even said she haven’t even cum for a long time from a man and that makes her really horny and wanting to fuck like a crazy girl.

Soon enough the sun rises and brought her for breakfast before seeing her off. She was still energetic and feeling lusty (because she still teasing and seducing me even while we were eating). So I thought she’s a working girl after all, I gave her 3000baht and a few hundreds for the cab. She rejected my 3000 and took the few hundreds and said this to me “next time come Thailand, let me know and I will take leave to bring you around, just treat me eat next time” Wah Wah, don’t know if she’s really into me or just wanna Jc me. Then after we departed, I had to quickly pack and get back with my brothers and head back to Bangkok for the last few nights and the meet up with Pitcha!

To be continued......

If you guys like it, I will try my best to continue write down my experience ASAP when I am free.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: My once in a lifetime experience

not bad.
lucky find
Old 11-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Great experience you have there!
Old 12-04-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, waiting to hear more bro
Old 12-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice stuff, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
myahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope can read more.
Camping here now.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Sweden1958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS and thank you.
Camping here.
Old 13-04-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 13-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and interesting story here, please continue writing.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising start TS, please continue
Old 13-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here
Old 13-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Hope TS continue his lucky find.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 13-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR!i wouldn’t dare to do this stunt in Thailand!
Old 13-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, would love to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1