The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Tan lost the next deal to Stan. Off came his shorts, exposing his low rise, boxer briefs. The tip of his cock was sticking up under the band. Kathy whistled.

"Nice cock, big man," she said. I couldn't disagree with her. I had to kiss Stan again for Tan. I was really feeling the euphoria of my five shots of absinthe. My head was spinning even before I kissed him, and was spinning faster when we were done. I noticed I was holding him almost as tightly as he held me and it seemed the minute took forever to end. The next hand was another bust, with all but me folding.

Stan dealt the next hand, another game of Texas hold 'em. I got dealt a three and five of hearts in the blind. The next two cards of the flop were a ten of hearts, and a three of diamonds. Possible flush or pair of threes. Still worth sticking around for. Both Tan and Stan dropped out after the second flop, seeing nothing of interest in their hands. Kathy stayed in and I wondered what she had. Could be almost anything. Six of hearts flopped next, so flush looking better and better. The last flop was the three of clubs. I now had four hearts and was a heart away from the flush, and three treys, a three away from four of a kind. I could live with either of those if I got it. Kathy stayed in so either she also had a couple hearts or something entirely unknown. She couldn't have threes like I did. Might have a pair to match with the six or ten to make a full house. I guess I'd assume the full house and fold if I got the flush and play on if I got the three. Stan dealt the last down and dirty. I got the three and Kathy didn't fold.

"Four threes," I said laying down my cards.

"Four tens," she replied, putting hers down. There they were, staring me in the eye. She'd gotten a pair of tens to start and had the full house with the last flop, which would have lost, but picked up the fourth ten on her last blind. I drank my absinthe shot and took of my bra, baring my breasts.

"Come to mama," Kathy said, holding out her arms. I walked over to her side of the bed and she stood up to meet me. She pulled me close for the kiss. I'd never realized before that moment what it would be like kissing another woman while we were both bare breasted. I was taller, so mine were above hers, but still, it was like bumping up against two soft, squishy pillows. It felt nice, especially as sexually charged as I was from the constant kissing and near nudity. I enjoyed the kiss and again, it seemed the minute went on longer than I expected. Apparently, my sense of time passage was being screwed up by the alcohol. I was sure my pussy was leaking when we'd finished. Hers were clear, so it was evident Kathy was.

I dealt the next hand, five card draw. When the draw was done, only Stan and I were standing. Either I was going out, or Stan was losing his shorts. I had three queens, so fairly confident of my hand for this particular game. I wasn't wrong either. Stan had three nines, but it wasn't enough. He took a shot and removed his shorts, revealing he wore boxers. His erect cock was sticking out the front. He came over to present his forfeit and I felt his erection rubbing against my stomach between us as we clung to each other. When it was over, I glanced at Tan. His eyes seemed to have fires burning inside. I could sense his tension. Not so much that he wanted to hurt anyone, but that he was ready to reestablish his dominance the first chance he got. I wondered again what he would have done if I'd agreed to the masturbating someone else penalty. Had he been serious or depending on me to take it off the list?

Tan dealt next and it was another bust. Everyone but Kathy folded. I drank some more water. I seemed unusually thirsty and I wondered if it was a property of the absinthe. Kathy dealt next, five card stud. Since I was down to my last item of clothing, I was going to be cautious. I'd fold on anything less than a pair of jacks. I did better, getting two pair, sevens and sixes. Everyone else but Stan dropped out. One of us was going to go naked and would end up masturbating for someone or everyone, losers choice. It's funny we'd ended up facing each other the last two hands, both of them critical.

I laid my cards down. "Sixes and sevens, Stan. What have you got?"

"Three fours, darling. You lose."

………………………………

More Videos……?
https://openload.co/f/IxJLKjlc2HQ
https://openload.co/f/DUuiYlK8Kvo
https://openload.co/f/rhcicsSN4Jo
https://openload.co/f/1hqzYLiuvLc
https://openload.co/f/t4o1oNovw4U
https://openload.co/f/Gau8cbfqHY8
https://openload.co/f/w1nW1IuzOqY
https://openload.co/f/NJcAeGBZ6xM
Old 09-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
brasib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread TS, nice share!
Old 10-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I drank my last shot, stood up, pulled the ties on my bottoms and let them fall to the floor. It was the first time Stan had seen me bare, the only one in the room who'd not seen me fully naked before. I'd felt naked, wearing the white suit on our boating trip, but I was covered, if barely. Only Tan didn't know Kathy had already seen me. Stan's cock was fully erect, poking out of his boxers, and a drop of pre-cum glistened on the head. I approached Stan and he pulled me into his embrace. This time his cock didn't rub only on my stomach, it rubbed against my mound, hard and needy. One hand was on my bare bottom, the other mid-back crushing my breasts against his chest as we kissed, our tongues dancing with one another. I lost track of time again, rubbing against Stan as he rubbed against me. I heard someone moaning and feared it was me. Tan called time and I was dizzy when I backed away. I was out of the game. They only thing remaining was to determine the winner, the person I'd masturbate for.

Stan dealt, calling seven card draw. Everyone stuck through the draw; why wouldn't they. But after the draw, Kathy folded and Stan and Tan were left. Both of them looked more intense, studying their cards and I wondered why. Then I realized they wouldn't pay the penalty if they lost, their wife would pay it for them, so either Kathy or I would be kissing the naked husband of the other. Kathy and Stan probably didn't care, but Tan would. If Tan won, he'd be kissing Kathy, an outcome I'm sure he'd find preferable to me once again kissing Stan.

Stan put his cards down. "Four tens."

"Fuck!" Tan exclaimed, throwing his cards down. A full house; not enough. He took off his underwear, the waistband leaving an imprint on his rigid cock. I stood up. Time to pay the penalty for my husband. Did he regret not paying his own at this moment? Probably not, but I was also certain he wished I wasn't paying for him. This time, Stan put both of his hands on my bottom, nearly lifting me off the floor as we kissed, grinding our bodies against each other. My thoughts when the kissing first started that they wouldn't stay innocent for long, proven true much earlier in the game. I wasn't doing anything Tan hadn't done himself with Kathy, though she was never naked as I was now, rubbing against Stanley's rampant prick. Tan called time and I sat down. I wouldn't be masturbating for Tan. I guess that meant I'd be masturbating for everyone as I couldn't foresee not letting him know what I was doing with another person.

Kathy called five card stud and dealt the cards. This would end the game quickly if no one folded. Five cards, winner take all.

"A pair of jacks," Kathy announced.

"Beats my fives," Stan answered. He drank his absinthe and removed his boxers. They were insignificant anyway, since his prick poked through the hole in front. It did help me to see his balls though. They looked slightly bigger than Tan's, a full sack, though his cock lacked Tan's length and girth. He went to Kathy to surrender his kiss and her hands caressed his shaft and sack as they kissed. Before Tan called time, he ejaculated, his sperm shooting halfway up Kathy's body.

"Oops," she said. "My fault. I should have known how close you were. I feel ready to climax too." She grabbed a towel and wiped herself off, then Stan, squeezing out the last of his release into the towel.

I was on edge too, so I knew I'd be joining Stan quickly, almost as soon as I started to masturbate.

"Another shot before we start the penalty phase?" Stan asked.

Everyone agreed except me. I remained silent, feeling numb, but I drank it when they handed it to me.

"Would you like some privacy?" Stan asked, "or should we all remain here?"

I looked at Tan. This time his eyes told me nothing. He wouldn't even look at me. I didn't know what he wanted. Did he want me to masturbate for everyone, or only Kathy? I knew he'd want it to be everyone if Stan had won, but I wasn't sure about Kathy. If I did it for everyone, Stan would still be watching me masturbate. Since I didn't know what he wanted, I made my own choice.

"Please, remain here."

"Why don't you get comfortable on the bed," Kathy said. "Lean back on the pillows, spread your legs and show us all your pretty pussy."

"Okay," I said softly.

I plumped a couple pillows up against the headboard and lay back with my head on the pillows and spread my legs for them. Kathy sat cross legged between mine, the position of honor. Tan and Stan sat on the edges of the bed slightly behind her. I put one hand on my breast to play with my nipple, while my right hand went between my legs, lightly touching my cleft.

"Very good, Brenda," Kathy said. "You're a very lovely young woman. I'm going to enjoy watching you cum. Why don't you start?"

I extended my ring and middle finger on either side of my clit, slowly rubbing. I knew I was wet with excitement, my folds unfurling as they filled with blood. All three of them could probably look up my kitty and see the liquid beginning to pool as my body prepared for sex. The alcohol, the constant kissing, the hard cocks and naked bodies had combined to arouse me as it had Stan, Tan and Kathy. Tan's cock was a flagpole, which he held loosely in his hand. Was he going to stroke himself? Kathy's position showed me her wetness. The transparent panties glasslike where her pussy juices had soaked them. I did not believe it would be long before I orgasmed for them. Even the act of them watching was exciting to me. I'd never masturbated for anyone before Tan, and now I was doing it for not only him, but two of our friends, and the idea they were watching me cum flipped some exhibitionist switch in my brain.

I stroked my clit for a few moments until I was practically purring in delight. Not content to show them myself only petting my exterior, I inserted my two middle fingers in my pussy and started finger fucking myself, coating them in my cream and moaning like the damned. My eyes closed. I felt a hand on my leg, assuming it was either Tan or Kathy. Stan would be touching the other leg if he were touching me. I was squeezing my tit, and pinching the nipple, stretching it out before letting it snap back to my breast. I started switching back and forth, caressing my clit, or fucking my sheath. I felt liquid leaking from my pussy and running down to my ass.

"I'm close," I moaned, "so close. I'm going to cum for you. Cum for all of you."

All of a sudden, my back arched, my pussy clamped onto my fingers in rhythmic contractions. Waves of spasms rolled through my abdomen and groin and a fresh spate of cum covered my hand.

"Oh, fuck," I cried. "I'm cumming. Can you see me cum for you?"

Suddenly, my hand was pulled from my pussy and a thick cock replaced it, increasing my pleasure. I opened my eyes and Tan was there, staring at me as he drove into me over and over. He was fucking me in front of my friends and I didn't care. I only wanted to be filled by him; to cum for him. I was floating and there was only his cock fucking my cunt; nothing else. I wrapped my legs around him and clutched him to me, pulling him deeper, his cock a fulcrum on which I teetered, ready to fall into the abyss.

I heard screams beside me and turned to see Kathy bent over the bed, her head close to mine, Stan driving into her from behind, pure lust on her face as he fucked into her. I stretched up and kissed her, parting her lips as my tongue dove into her. Her lips were so soft as they kissed mine. I cried out into her mouth as I climaxed again, and then again, one following on the tail of another. I don't know how long it went on, only that at some point, I was asleep and there was nothing in my pussy, no cock filling it, and I felt empty and alone, before drifting back into darkness.

-------------------
More Videos Sharing..........
https://openload.co/f/zfRCkbI_tng
https://openload.co/f/Z3FywpZCQLY
https://openload.co/f/-b3DJWaNnUM
https://openload.co/f/a60yccl6hjU
https://openload.co/f/I2X7TfDhS70
https://openload.co/f/Y-UMjYw-5tA
https://openload.co/f/v-rQ_bnTEQ0
https://openload.co/f/U9tJHYPaCkY

Enjoy Bros....!
Old 11-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

The next morning, my head was pounding when I woke up, the after effects of too much 'green fairy', no aspirin and not enough water. The bed was trashed. I dragged myself into the kitchen, got two bottles of water out of the refrigerator, drinking half of the first straightaway, finding some aspirin and taking two with the rest of the bottle. With the worst of my problems taken care of, I looked for Tan, finding him out on the deck in one of the chaise lounges, a towel over his head. I pulled the towel off and he groaned, squinting his eyes.

"Put it back," he complained. "It's too bright."

I wanted to scream at him, but I knew if I raised my voice, my own head would explode. I whispered, "Serves you right, for fucking me in front of our friends."

He had the grace to look guilty. I handed him the bottle of water. "Drink this. I think it will help. I'll get more."

I handed him the towel and went back for more water and aspirin. At least he was suffering too. I got two more water, more aspirin and a beach hat which I put on my head immediately. He was right about that anyway; it was too bright. Returning to the deck, I handed him another water, the aspirin, then looked down at myself. I had dried cum all over my body. Lots of cum. Like maybe more than one persons cum. I was naked, my pussy ached, and I had cum all over myself. Please, God, please; let it be just mine and Tan's. There were lots of watercraft out in the water and I couldn't even work up the energy to care if anyone saw me.

I ran some water into the 'Tranquility Tub' and sat down in it, needing to clean myself off. I drank more from my bottle, and sank down into warm water with the hat over my eyes and went back to sleep. When I woke again, the water was cold, so I let some out, added more hot, drank the rest of my bottle and took stock.

Most of my headache was gone. Time, the aspirin and water having helped significantly. There was still some dried cum sticking to me. Apparently soaking alone wasn't going to do the trick; scrubbing was required. My memory was foggy. I remembered the strip poker, the passionate kissing, the naked bodies, losing, Kathy winning, Stan spraying his seed on her as they kissed, masturbating myself to orgasm, Tan plunging into me. Beyond that was a blur of hard pounding pricks, wails of pleasure, soft lips. I remembered Tan's face, and Kathy's, looming over mine, but thankfully, not Stan's, so hopefully I hadn't parted my legs for him as well. What had we done?

"Can I join you?"

I looked up and saw Tan standing over me. "If you bring towels and a washcloth, otherwise I have no use for you."

He looked for a moment like he wanted to argue about it, but finally, he nodded and left. He returned a few minutes later with a couple towels and a washcloth, which he handed to me as he set the towels down on the deck. He got into the tub facing me. I looked at him.

"Did anyone fuck me but you?" I asked, determined to know how deeply my shame should go.

"What? No! Why would you ask that? Don't you remember?"

"Much of my night is a blur past me masturbating and you starting to fuck me. All I know is I was covered with cum and my pussy was sore when I woke up. There wasn't supposed to be sex beyond what was agreed to. I was ashamed enough to have to masturbate in front of everyone, and then you fuck me in front of our friends."

"You didn't try and stop me. You could have said no."

He was right, of course. I could have said no. I could have tried to stop him, but I didn't. I'd welcomed him into my pussy, practically begging to be fucked, even though I hadn't said it. Or had I. There was a dim memory of begging to be filled; to be fucked and fucked hard. Apparently, I couldn't drink absinthe anymore if I had no recollection of what I'd done last night.

"I shouldn't have had to, Tan. It should never have happened." It was a weak argument on my part. Not that I was wrong, it shouldn't have happened, but I was as responsible as Tan was. "Why did you do it?"

"I was so aroused, Brenda. We were all excited. The whole atmosphere was erotically charged. We were all drunk. You were so beautiful, so incredible when you orgasmed; I couldn't help myself, no more than you could stop me once I started."

"Why did I have so much cum on me?"

"Do you remember Stan fucking Kathy?

"I think so," I admitted. "He was fucking her from behind as she was bent over the bed."
Old 11-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

"Yeah. When he climaxed, he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over. I've never seen so much sperm, especially when he'd already cum. Plus even after they left, we continued fucking for an hour. You saw our bed. There was cum everywhere. I'm sorry, Brenda. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I understand why you're angry."

I suppose I was angry, but more, I was disgusted. As disgusted at myself as I was at Tan. I'd agreed to play strip poker and play by the rules we all agreed on. I knew we'd be naked and kissing one another. Why be surprised things ended up getting out of hand? I sighed. Wetting the washcloth, I started scrubbing myself off.

"Can I do that for you?"

Why was I so intent on blaming Tan for what happened? Was he any more responsible than I was? I handed him the wash cloth. Tan started wiping my face. He brushed a strand of hair off my face.

"You've got a little in your hair. I should wash it for you."

"When you've done the rest of me."

He slowly and gently washed the rest of me. As gentle as he was, I still twitched slightly when he touched my genitals. They were tender as though I'd been pounded for hours. I knew Tan was capable of fucking me that hard, he'd done it before. He kissed me when I flinched, knowing he'd been responsible and apologizing. Eventually, my body was clean; my soul felt filthy. The water was getting cool again, so we let some out and added more hot. Tan asked me to turn so he could wash my hair. I turned to face the same way. He got my hair wet and put some shampoo in. Still going slow, he massaged my head and worked the shampoo into my hair. It felt good. My headache already fading, his gentle hands stroking my head made the last touch of it disappear.

Done, he had me slide down so he could rinse the suds from my hair, then he helped me up and I leaned back against him.

"Are you feeling better?" Tan whispered.

"Much better, thank you."

"We're meeting the Wrights for supper at six tonight," he said.

"Tan, I can't. I don't think I can face them again. I'm so ashamed of what happened."

"It's our last night, our last chance to say goodbye. After all they've done for us, it wouldn't be right not to thank them."

He was even more right than he knew. Kathy had held my hand and got me through the worst of my blackmailer's demands. They'd arranged for Tan to be kept busy so I could comply with his 'tasks'. I owed them a huge debt, but how could I meet with them again after what happened last night.

"I understand how you feel," Tan said. "I'm bummed about what we did too. It certainly didn't make a great impression, but I think we'd be remiss if we didn't say goodbye. If you don't want to go, you should call and cancel."

No matter what I decided to do, it was a call I wasn't eager to make. I stayed in the tub with Tan until the water began to cool again. Finally, unable to put it off any longer, I stood up and stepped over the edge of the tub. Taking a towel, I wrapped it around myself and went into the bungalow to dress. I dried myself off and put on clothes. This was a call I dreaded. I didn't even want to speak to Kathy. She'd seen me do worse, but I was coerced into doing those things, this was something I'd done on my own. I dithered away another half hour trying to decide what I would say. It was getting late. It was already four-thirty. Where had the day gone?

Sighing, I picked up the phone and called.

"Hey, Brenda. How you feeling?" Kathy asked. "I had the worst headache when I got up."

"Me, too. It was only an hour ago I started to feel normal."

"What can I do you for?"

"I wanted to call and say we had to cancel tonight's dinner plans."

"Why ever for? Are you still feeling sick?"

"No, not that. I'm not sure I can face you both after what happened last night?"

"What do you think happened?"

"Well, my masturbating in front of all of you, then Tan fucking me while you were still here. I'm so ashamed of myself. I know you've done things, seen things." Here, I was referring as much to what she'd seen me do as much as things she'd done herself. "It wouldn't be so bad if it was just you," because you've seen me do worse, "but facing Stan is beyond my capabilities right now. What could I say to him? How will he look at me now he's seen me like that? Plus, I remember kissing you as Tan fucked me."

"We'd been kissing all evening anyway. What makes kissing me later any worse? You do realize Stan's seen and done much worse himself, right? That this is the mildest form of what we've been about ourselves? That in the grand scheme of things, being fucked by our husbands while someone else was present is pretty mild?"

"I know you're used to it, but I wouldn't know what to say to him; how he'll look at me. How can you have a normal conversation after that?"

"You don't talk about it. You never talk about it afterwards. You don't refer to it. Think for a minute, Brenda. What the hell would you say? You've just fucked someone else's wife while he's fucked yours. Can you imagine a conversation afterward?" She adopted this broad, British accent. "'I say, old chap, your Birdie has the most tantalizingly tight twat I've ever rogered. Simply superb.' 'Wish I could say the same for your Ruthie. Feels like she fucked your stable full of horses, she was so loose.' 'Well Birdie really should take out her dentures when she sucks cock. It would be ever so much nicer.' 'You're right of course, Edward. I shall mention in to her.' 'See you at the orgy next week, Wembley. Say goodbye to Birdie for me.'"

I laughed. Her caricature was amazingly funny, considering how miserable I felt.

"Plus, he's a doctor," Kathy continued. "He has to have a certain amount of tact and savoir-faire when dealing with people who have light bulbs in their asses."

I laughed again. "I suppose you're right."

"Look, I understand. You're relatively innocent when it comes to this sort of thing. If I know Stan, the only way you'll know he even remembers what happened last night is you'll see a twinkle in his eye when he greets you. Other than that, it's business as usual. No one will ever discuss it. It's not done in polite company. We'll have a good meal, exchange pleasantries, wish each other well and say goodbye until the next time we meet. Finito."

"I suppose so. I guess it wouldn't be as bad as I imagine it to be."

"Almost nothing ever is." Almost nothing, meaning some things were, and she and I knew what those things were.

"We'll see you at six then," I said.

"I'm looking forward to it."

I hung up and told Tan we'd be going to dinner as planned.

"I'm glad," he said. "I've enjoyed their company and should like to say goodbye."

"Where are we eating tonight?" I asked.

"Kimono's, the Japanese hibachi style restaurant."

"What's the dress code there?"

"Casual, but why don't you wear that black number I saw you pack, the thing with the slanted hemline. It's our last night. We should go out in style."

I knew the one he referred to. The one I'd worn to the nightclub for my last 'task'. I'd give anything not to have to wear the thing again, but could see no good reason to tell Tan why I didn't want to wear it. I would throw it away once I got home.

"All right."
Old 14-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

I took another shower, even the bath not making me feel clean enough after what I'd done. It also gave me the chance to use conditioner in my hair. I blew dry my hair and curled the ends before applying make up, not much; some powder, lipstick, mascara and eyebrow pencil. I put on the dress, having to forgo a bra again, but added lacy black panties. We started walking about a quarter to, the restaurant being fairly close. Stan and Kathy arrived the same time we did.

Stan whistled when he saw me walk up. "You look lovely, Mrs. Tan. How good to see you again." He smiled and as Kathy suggested, had a gleam in his eye when he spoke. He kissed my cheeks. "That's a lovely dress."

"Thank you," I said.

Tan also kissed Kathy's cheeks. And that was the end of it. Nothing more was said or hinted at. All very civil and polite, just as Kathy suggested, but for one thing. As we sat down, Stan said, "In honor of our last night together and the wonderful time we've had with you two, I'd like to buy some champagne for our meal tonight." He said it with the same twinkle he'd greeted us with.

"I'm not sure I should have more alcohol after the morning I had," I said.

"I understand perfectly, but I promise, doctor's honor, this won't affect you nearly as much. If you want, I'll cut you off after two glasses."

I glanced at Kathy and she shook her head yes. She'd complained of a miserable morning too, so if she was willing to drink again, I supposed I could risk it.

"Two glasses, no more," I agreed.

He asked for two bottles of Dom Perignon to be brought to our table. The arrangement of the table were twelve chairs around a wide counter in a U shape. The center of the U was the cooking surface where our chef would prepare the meal. We were on one of the arms of the and only Stan and Kathy were close enough to speak to anyone without shouting. I sat next to Kathy and Tan was at the very end. I heard enough to know the two closest couples were from New York and Ohio and not much else. The ones on the other arm were too far away to speak to.

The waitress delivered our champagne and glasses and took our orders for appetizers. I hadn't eaten anything at all today and suddenly realized how hungry I was. We all ordered ginger-sesame salad and Tan and I ordered the scallops, shiitake and sake marinated shrimp to share. Stan and Kathy got the asian dumplings with shrimp and vegetables and ponzu dipping sauce. Stan poured our champagne and handed everyone a glass.

We'd had a champagne fountain at our reception and the champagne was supposed to be good, but the taste of the Dom was on a whole different plane. It was so light and silky, it almost danced on the tongue. Holy smokes it was good. Remembering how lousy I'd felt this morning, I tried to sip it, but it was hard. Each sip begged for another and I'd gone through the first glass before we got our salads.

"Good, isn't it?" Kathy said, noting my empty glass.

"Unbelievable. I didn't realize there could be such a difference in champagne. I imagined they all tasted pretty much the same. Other champagnes I've had would be harsh in comparison."

"Stan knows his wine. He's a bit of a connoisseur. I always let him pick the wines for dinner and I'm never disappointed. Do you want another glass?"

"If I have another one now, I'll be done before we get dinner. I'd like to wait."

"If you want, you can have more than two glasses."

"I'm afraid to have more given how I felt this morning."

"Drink lots of water with your meal and I'm sure a third glass won't kill you."

"You temptress. Satan get behind me. At least, let me wait until I get my food."

Kathy laughed and whispered, "If I get behind you I might be enticed to squeeze that very fine ass, Mrs. Tan. We wouldn't want that, would we?"

I laughed back, but she didn't pour any more champagne just yet, but when our salads and appetizers were delivered, my glass filled up. Like all the food we'd had here, everything was tasty and well prepared. Our appetizer came with a tomato and lemongrass-flavored dipping sauce and it was delicious. When those dishes were cleared, our chef showed up and took everyone's order. We all ordered the Emperor's Feast, a tasting menu consisting of beef strip steak, chicken breast, jumbo shrimp and seared snapper filet with seasonal vegetables with three sauces, ginger-sesame, spicy mustard and a yakisoba sauce.

Our chef was a magician with the food, both preparing and showing off. He put on an entertaining display of talent all the while maintaining a running commentary of jokes and observations which would have done a stand-up comic proud. The food was excellent and I had a third glass of the champagne as I ate the main course. Keeping Kathy's warning in mind, I also kept drinking lot's of water.

At one point, before dessert, I had to go to the ladies room and Kathy went with me to touch up her make-up.

"Thank you for convincing me to go out tonight," I said, washing up. "It has been a lot more stress free than I imagined it would be."

"Just don't talk about it. Nothing more to be said, really," she replied, smoothing her lipstick.

"Is that Stan's lipstick again?"

"My God, yes. After the way he fucked me last night, he's not getting near my pussy today."

"You, too. Tan was particularly rough last night. Even after soaking in the tub for a few hours, it's still sore."

"Men!" She said disgustedly. "They have no regard for a woman's tender sensibilities. It's why I like women sometimes. I'm almost never sore after being with a woman. Not unless she's used a really big strap-on, and even then, most women are more gentle than a man is. I suppose it's partly our fault for getting them so worked up without any relief."

I hadn't wanted anyone to get any relief while we played cards. No sex at all. I suppose I had as much responsibility as anyone for their explosion.

"There, done," she said. "Let's have some dessert, maybe another glass of champagne if the men haven't had it all."

I followed her out and we took our seats again. Kathy and I had pineapple rolls, Tan had guava pudding and Stan the sticky coconut rice. I did have a fourth glass of the champagne. After all, they were small flutes. It was after eight when we finished. Outside the restaurant we said our good-byes. We promised to stay in touch with them. Stan kissed me when he said goodbye, on the lips instead of the cheeks, his hand resting lightly above my buttocks. The kiss was just long enough to remind me of last night, but short enough not to look unseemly. Tan's kiss with Kathy was much the same. The men shook hands while Kathy kissed me, much the same as Stan, though long enough for her tongue to slip between my lips. A reminder she was still interested in me.

We said goodbye and parted ways. On the walk back to the bungalow, Tan held my hand. I was starting to feel a little closer to him again, taking more responsibility for my own behavior and throwing less of the blame on him. When we got back to our room, Tan wanted to make love, but I told him I was still too sore to do so, but said I would be happy to pleasure him with my mouth if he desired. He accepted my offer and offered to return the favor, but even the thought of his mouth or tongue on my kitty was too much. I had him strip and lie on the bed while I removed my dress. I left my panties on to reinforce my desire it not be touched.

He was limp enough for me to get all of his penis in my mouth when I first started, but rapidly outgrew my capacity to hold him. It had been many hours since we'd had sex, so it didn't take long for him to finish and I felt the hot, salty spurts of his seed in my mouth. I tugged on his penis to get the last few drops remaining in his shaft and swallowed his sperm. Afterward, I took two more aspirin and drank another bottle of water to be on the safe side, washing the remainder of his taste down my throat. We both went to bed after and I let him curl around me with his hand on my breast. I felt him slip into slumber before me, and I thought of all which had happened to me on my honeymoon. I hoped the rest of my marriage would be less eventful, but didn't believe I would be that lucky.......

More videos sexatainment:
https://openload.co/f/wnkyIBFLD8o
https://openload.co/f/P0Vsq-O58oA
https://openload.co/f/msCJnRk7Sg4
https://openload.co/f/jjAzoJyJCTA
https://openload.co/f/MwXa2m60iUw
https://openload.co/f/rwTOdabBTCE
https://openload.co/f/ERg2xBvN0hM
https://openload.co/f/p2nFsZKA7s8
https://openload.co/f/VS5PkuFirCo
https://openload.co/f/dFHdnI5NbHs
https://openload.co/f/e-d6cLwPo7g
https://openload.co/f/tOZsibqLD40
https://openload.co/f/DhQAFFGjNvg
https://openload.co/f/p1Qo1LBh6No
Old 14-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Look forward to next instalment.. so used to seeing your daily morning updates
Old 15-04-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing
Old 15-04-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

In this chapter, Brenda returns home and moves in with Tan. Her blackmailer makes contact with Brenda and fucks her in her own home. It contains non-consensual intercourse, oral sex, and ass play. If those things don't float your boat, don't read further.

Chapter 11 - Return Home, Used Again

Roberta helped us check out the following morning. It didn't take long to pack, and we didn't have to be to the airport until eleven. We hadn't been able to get a direct flight back, so had to pick one with a connection in Miami. On the plane, Tan mostly read his book while I stared out the window, lost in thought.

He finished his book and said, "I loved this book. It's the third of a series. The rest haven't been published yet, but I need to read the first two to catch up and maybe the fourth one will be published before I catch up. It's kind of like Game of Swords in that people don't always survive. Even the hero's and heroine's can die along with some of the more despicable villains."

I turned to him and asked, "What are the names of the first two. Maybe I can pick up the others up at the library for you."

"The series is called Legends of the First Empire and the first two are called 'Age of Myth' and 'Age of Swords'. The author is Michael J. Sullivan. He's also got a couple other series I want to check out. Supposedly, they take place on the same world during a later period of time. This series is like a prequel."

"Give me the book and I'll look into it."

He handed me the novel and I looked it over. I usually wasn't much for fantasy fiction, but the story did look interesting, so maybe I'd check it out.

"How are you feeling?" Tan asked. "You've been fairly quiet."

"I feel fine."

He whispered, "Are you still sore?"

So that's what he was about. "No, but we can't make love on the plane, so what difference does it make?"

"Not in our seats, but we can. They even have a name for doing it on a plane; joining the mile high club."

"So having sex in Denver wouldn't qualify?"

"No, it has to be on a plane."

I thought about what he was suggesting. It was more risquι than I anything I would have considered, but in line with the things Tan considered peachy on our trip. I'd be willing to consider it if I didn't end up having sex in public and the whole plane knew about it.

"How is it done?" I asked.

"I go to the bathroom now and get ready. You come and knock on the door, two knocks, pause, two knocks and I'll let you in."

"There's not a lot of room in one," I said.

"No, there isn't. You'd have to be ready when you come in. No panties, so you can sit down on me right away. It will be too crowded to take anything off in there."

"Our bathroom is right next to the flight cabin. The pilots will be right next to us. We'll have to be super quiet."

"So you're considering it?" Tan asked.

"How many chances would I get to join the mile high club?"

"Not too many."

"Then I should seize the opportunity, don't you think, Mr. Tan?"

He kissed me. "Way to play along, Brenda," he whispered. "Take off your underwear now while I'm kind of blocking the view."

Tan started adjusting his lights, the air, turning this way and that as if he wasn't comfortable, all to block me from the people across the aisle. I loosened my seat belt and edged my bottom off the seat so I could slip my panties off from under my dress. I tucked them in my purse, smiling at Tan when he noticed.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Give me four minutes, okay?"

I nodded and he got up and went to the rest room. It was unoccupied and he went right in. I started my countdown, waiting for my internal timer to tick off the minutes. I felt myself becoming moist, thinking of what I was going to do. One of the stewards went into the front galley and I thought I'd have to wait for them, but they left again quickly. I got out of my seat and knocked just as Tan said and the door opened for me and I ducked in. His cock was hard and he was stroking it to keep it so as he locked the door behind me.

"I think you're going to have to face the door," he said. "This room isn't made for you to face me."

I turned without a sound and he held my butt and helped lower me over his erection. I was wet enough he slid right in and I gave a choked gasp. Spreading my feet slightly, he raised and lowered me over him. It felt good and naughty, sinful, to be doing this on a plane full of people with the flight crew a few feet away. The sheer audacity had him excited too. He was breathing hard within minutes. I didn't think I would be able to orgasm, the quarters were too cramped and we had to be so quiet and slow, but it did feel good. Within minutes, he grunted softly and I felt my insides liquefy as he pumped me full of sperm.

I sat on his lap for a few moments after he stopped throbbing to regain my equilibrium and poise, then quickly left the bathroom. A stewardess was in the galley making coffee as I made my way back to my seat. I could feel Tan's cum running down my leg as I took my seat. She glanced at me momentarily and I wondered if she knew what I'd been doing, but she quickly returned to her duties, so I figured I was safe. Tan joined me in three minutes, a big smile on his face.

The stewardess came by five minutes later asking if we wanted beverages. Tan asked for a whiskey and seven. I asked for a Diet Coke. She made Tan's drink, handing it to him. When she handed me my drink, she asked, "Do you need some extra napkins?"

I didn't know what she was referring to when she pointedly looked at my crotch. "Extra napkins, ma'am?"

I finally realized what she was asking and flushed beet red.

"Yes, thank you," I stammered. "Extra napkins, would be nice."

"Your first time?" She asked, handing me a half dozen.

At first I thought she was asking if it was my first time flying, then realized it didn't fit in with the rest of our conversation at all. "Yes, it was." I answered.

She took some plastic airline wings from her pocket and put them in my hand. "Normally, we give these to the kids, but I think first times deserve them as well. Have a nice flight." She smiled at Tan and went on to the next passenger.

"She knew what we were doing," I whispered to Tan.

"I figured," he said. "I wonder why I didn't get a set of wings."

"Was it your first time?"

"Well, no, but I didn't get them the first time either."

I giggled. I put my tray down and set my Diet Coke on it and under cover of the tray, wiped the excess cum off my legs. About a half hour later, the stewardess returned with a bag to collect our trash.

"Are you done with your drink, ma'am?" She asked. I nodded and handed her the empty glass. "I'll take your extra napkins, too." I crammed them into the glass and handed them to her. "Don't forget to fly with Delta in the future. We appreciate your business."

"Thank you. It's been a very exciting flight," I said, smiling up at her.

She smiled back, connection made.

The stopover in Miami wasn't too lengthy and it was only about an hour's flight to Atlanta, barely long enough to get another drink and some peanuts. We were hungry when we got to Atlanta, so we stopped for food along the way, just burgers and fries.

When we got to our apartment, Tan carried me over the threshold, setting me down after closing the doors. "Welcome home, Mrs. Tan." He slowly removed my clothes until I stood naked before him. "I'm going to love being married to you." He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and we made love once more, a lot louder and more energetically than on the plane. I fell asleep in his arms, warm in his love.
Old 18-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
snooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud of

Don't stop.. waiting for your next installment
Old 18-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AndrewMcLean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Indeed camping and it's getting cold
Old 18-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegedd0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story TS. very nice read, please share more soon!
Old 19-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Tan had taken the week off to help me move, so we had a lot of time to play in between trips to my old place and returning to mine. Since we hadn't lived together beforehand, I didn't really know what it would be like being with him all the time. What kind and how many adjustments and compromises would need to be made, but I enjoyed being around him. When he wasn't working anyway, he was perfectly willing to cook some of the time, help clean the house, and other household chores. He'd been living on his own for several years and was able to take care of himself if necessary. When he started back to work, since I wasn't going to be working, he would expect more of those things out of me, but it was one of the agreements we'd made before our marriage. I wouldn't work and I'd take care of the house until it was time to have children. I was okay with it. If I started working again or doing other things like volunteer work to take up my time, he was willing to readjust, but for now, this was our agreement.

As soon as I was home, my girlfriends started calling and wanting to get together. As I still didn't know who to trust, I was reluctant to meet with them. As long as Tan was home, I had a ready made excuse, but once he started work, it would be tougher to put them off. On Thursday, Tiffany called, wanting to get together for the evening with some of the other girls. I told her I'd try to get together after Tan went back to work, but for now, I wanted to spend time with him.

"Remember, men need a chance to get away just as much as women do," Tiffany said. "Play poker, shoot hoops, go drinking, do whatever. He'll resent you if you if you occupy all his time. You need to give him some space for guy things. Don't hog all of his time."

"I understand, but it's just this week, and I actually have a lot of things to do. I have to bring the marriage license and new address to Motor Vehicles to get a new driver's license, do some shopping to get things for the apartment. Tan was kind of roughing it until I moved in so I could make whatever changes I wanted to make. I promise we can get together sometime next week."

"Don't forget who your friends are. We've known you a lot longer than Tan has."

That was the trouble. I didn't know who my friends were and it made me nervous. Most of them were probably loyal, but I didn't know who. I actually saw Sydney a couple times with Tan, once when we went to his parents and once when we had them over for supper.

The other thing I couldn't do while Tan was home was hire a detective. I couldn't explain to him why I needed one, so I couldn't look for one while he was around. As soon as he went back to work on Monday, I would start looking. The fortunate part of my delay was I hadn't heard from my blackmailer since he gave me my last task on my honeymoon. Not a peep. I hoped it meant he was finished with me, but I had no expectation my travails were over. I assumed it was because he keeping tabs on me and knew Tan was home.

The Monday Tan went back to work, I was researching private investigators. There were a lot of choices in the Atlanta area, from huge mega firms to tiny one man operations. I worried the big places would cost too much and throw too many resources at it and Tan would find out I'd hired them and the smaller ones wouldn't have resources enough. I looked for something in the smaller to mid range and made an appointment for 9:30 Tuesday.

At the appointed time I arrived and informed the secretary I was there to see Mr. Cap. She spoke with him and said it would be a couple minutes and to have a seat. Five minutes later, she was leading me back to his office.

He stood up to shake hands with me. "Mrs. Tan, I'm Mark Cap Please have a seat." The secretary left, closing the door behind her.

Mr. Cap looked to be in his early to mid fifties, wiry and energetic. He looked to be my height, making him 5-9 or so. His black hair was peppered with gray. He waited until I sat down, then said, "You didn't really discuss why you needed a private detective when you made your appointment. Would you like to tell me why you need one?"

"I'm being blackmailed."

"For money?" Mauro asked.

"No, sir. For sex."

"Excuse me a moment. I need to get someone else in here."

He got up and before his hand was on the door, I said, "Please, sir. It's very sensitive. I'd like to keep it to as few people as possible."

"I understand, but any time there's a discussion about sex with a beautiful woman, I like to have another woman here with me. Let's just say it's for my protection in case there's any misunderstanding, but if it's going to involve surveillance, I'm going to need a female anyway for doing things like going into ladies bathrooms. The person I'm getting is one of my best operatives and I'd like her to sit in because she has a unique perspective on these types of cases."

I nodded and he left, coming back about eight minutes later with a woman, about an inch shorter than him, wearing dirty, nondescript clothes, some grime on her face and hands. She looked like a bag lady. Mark introduced her.

"This is Jolene Box," he said, "one of my best. Sorry for her appearance, she's been doing surveillance this morning on another case. I yanked her in here before she had a chance to clean up."

I put out my hand but she raised both of hers. "Not yet, Mrs. Tan. My hands are filthy. Mark, have you got some hand sanitizer and a rag?"

He handed her the requested items and she took a moment to clean up as best as she could. She still wouldn't shake until she had a chance to wash her hands with soap and water. "There's a limit to what you can do with sanitizer."

"Please proceed, Mrs. Tan."

I gave them the entire sordid story from Jeremy sticking his prick in my mouth at the party to my last task.

"You should never have agreed to his initial demands," Jolene said. "You should have stopped the wedding yourself, pulled Tan and the women present at the party together, explained the whole thing and been done with it."

"I know that now," I said. "I thought I was ending it by getting his phone."

"It was clever of him to wait until right before the ceremony when you'd be the most panicked and had the least amount of time to think about the consequences," Mark said. "Do you still have some of the things he sent you?"

"Not the first one of Jeremy. I destroyed that phone before I left the wedding and threw away all the pieces, but I still have the others. I'm so ashamed of these. Do you really need to see them?"

"We'd like to check the metadata on them, so it is important," Mark said.

"Metadata?" I asked.

"All digital cameras store metadata about the picture in a separate file attached to the picture. This includes things like the date and time, camera make and model, f-stop, apertures setting, ISO, and even the location the photo was taken if the camera has GPS capabilities. If they haven't stripped the information from the photo before they sent it to you, the metadata may give us some clues about the blackmailer."

I opened my phone and the file with the disgusting stuff in them and reached out to Mark to pass him the phone.

"Not me, Mrs. Tan. Give them to Jolene. It's one of the reasons she's here. I know it's difficult for you."

I handed the phone to Jolene and she opened the first one. You could hear the sounds of me sucking my blackmailers cock at the church. Tears started running down my face. Jolene turned the sound off. For the next several minutes, she watched silently without saying a word. Not even the expression on her face gave away what she was thinking.

"Mark, take down this number and check it out on the internet," she said when she finished. She ran off a long number. "Here's another one." She gave him another number. "And this is the last one." She rattled off a third. It must have been from the metadata they mentioned. She handed me the phone back. Mark copied them all down and pulled his computer screen over and started searching each of the numbers he'd written down.

Mark announced, "The first two are nanny cam cameras. The last one is like a home security camera, probably the clubs security cameras."

"Nanny cams?" I asked.

"Small wireless cameras that can be hidden in teddy bears in nurseries so parents know nannies aren't abusing their children," Jolene said.

"I never saw any teddy bears," I said.

"They don't have to be in teddy bears. They can be in anything. Spy agencies and law enforcement use them all the time. They can go into clocks, knick knacks, toys; anyplace you want to hide a camera so it doesn't look like a camera. They can look like buttons, eyeglasses. If you didn't see one on the beach, it might have looked like a flower or a coconut or even a shell. You have to assume any time you follow your blackmailer's instructions, you're being recorded, and you may not know what or where it is," Jolene said.

"Just lovely."

"I know how bad these look," Jolene said. "Have you thought about telling your husband and being done with it? He's got no power if your husband knows."

"I explored the possibility of telling him as soon as I got the first one. I asked him if he could forgive me if I ever did something bad. He said he could forgive anything but my being with another man."

"Fucking men!" Jolene said. "They treat you like a fucking possession and if anyone touches their fucking toy, for any reason at all, you're thrown in the dumpster. Assholes!"

Wow. That was unexpected.

"Jolene. A little professionalism please," Mark said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Tan. I get a little worked up about cases like this one. Please accept my apologies."

"Okay," I said. "What brought that on?"

"I have my reasons, but I don't like to talk about it. I'm sorry."

"Obviously, I'd like to know who my blackmailer is and get him to stop. But I believe one of the people I've thought of as my closest friends is helping my blackmailer. I'd like to find out who so I can cut ties with them and go back to trusting the others. Heres a list of their names and addresses. Anything you can find out about them and their ties to my blackmailer would be appreciated."

"We're assuming you don't want your husband to know you hired us," Mark said. "Are you going to be able to pay us without him knowing?"

"I had some money saved up from when I was working. It's several thousand dollars. Tan makes a good salary and can support us both without my working. He told me I can spend it anyway I want. This is how I want to spend it. He won't know. He has no connection to the account. If I need more, I can probably tell my parents why I need the money without giving them details. How much are we talking about?"

"We'd need a retainer of a thousand dollars," Mark said. "My services are three hundred an hour. Jolene's are two hundred. Anyone else is also two hundred. You only pay us for the time we're actually working your case. What we'd like to do is be at any future meetings and follow him home at the very least. You'll have to stall him until we get into place unless you can afford twenty-four hour surveillance, which might tip your husband off. Here's our two cell phone numbers. Call immediately if you hear from him. Try to give us at least an hour to get in place wherever we need to be. If we have to send anyone else because we're tied up, they won't have to know the reason they're tailing someone. We won't tell anyone else unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Thank you," I said, getting out my checkbook and writing out a check for a thousand dollars.

"Don't thank us until we've actually run the bastard to ground," Jolene said. "Until then, all we're doing is taking your money."

"You've given me hope and I haven't had any since my wedding. That's worth a thank you. I was ready to kill myself eleven days ago, after he sent me the last video."

"Please don't do that," Jolene said. "Don't even think about it. No one is worth your life. Don't forget that."

I stuck out my hand again and Mark shook it; Jolene held up her hands again. "I'll shake it later," she said, "next time you see me cleaned up."

I laughed. "I'll take you up on that."
Old 20-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Two days after hiring Mark and staff, I heard from my blackmailer once again. Unfortunately he was right outside the door.

Open the door within the next 60 seconds or you know what is going to you know who.

I shouldn't be surprised he knew where I lived. I knew someone was working with him. No time to get someone here, but maybe they could catch him leaving. I sent quick texts to Mark and Jolene.

I opened the door. It wasn't another surrogate. It was the asshole with the cruel smile. He had a hoodie over his face to disguise the fact he had a mask over the top of his face. He stepped in and pulled his hood back.

"I expect my whores to be naked and kneeling when I come through the door."

I knelt down.

"Fuck no, you don't get off that easy this time. Last time I didn't have the time and luxury to see you naked. I do now. Take off your fucking clothes."

I stood up and started taking off my blouse. His eyes were intent behind the mask and he was smiling. Off went the blouse, then my bra. I pulled down my shorts, then my panties, stepping out of them. I wanted to cover myself, but what was the point. I stood there letting him get a good look. He took out a phone and took a picture. I didn't protest that either. He already had worse, though having me naked in my own house was new. He pointed to the floor. I knelt down once more.

"Turn around. On your hands. Spread your legs. Show me your fucking cunt and ass."

I did as he ordered and heard him taking more pictures. I was hoping to keep him here long enough for someone to get to my house. Hearing a zipper, I looked behind me and his cock was out, already hard. I resigned myself to getting fucked here in my own home.

His cock touched my kitty and pushed in. I was still dry, so it hurt some, but he didn't start thrusting right away. I felt some liquid being smeared on my rosebud and started to draw away. He slapped my ass and told me to hold still.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Preparing your ass to get fucked."

He must have been prepared for my response because as soon as I started to pull away, he grabbed my hips and jammed me backward, then slapped my buttocks three times, really hard.

"If you don't hold still, I will take my belt off and slap your ass black and blue. Try explaining that to your husband when he gets home."

I held still but I started trembling.

"I'm not going to fuck your ass today. It needs to be prepared first so I don't scrape the skin off my cock raping it. Today, we're only preparing it."

He put some more liquid on my rectum and started pushing something smooth and slick into my back door. It wasn't much bigger than Tan's thumb, so not too bad. When it was in all the way, he started pumping it back and forth in my anus. Tan had played with my sphincter enough while fucking me, I wasn't unfamiliar with the sensation of having something in my butt. Given some warning and a little prep time, I could even enjoy the feeling of something inside of me. It's what began happening to me now. I could feel myself getting wet in my pussy with his prick inside me and by fucking my ass with whatever he put in there. After awhile, he quit playing with my buttocks, and started fucking my kitty.

Once more, I wanted to feel nothing; to ignore what was being done to my body, but he wouldn't let me. In addition to doing a creditable job of fucking me, he started playing with my clit, beginning to peak from it's protective folds as my body was aroused. Trying to be quiet, to let him handle me as he fucked me, to ignore the gathering storm in my pussy, I was as passive as I could be. I could hear his phone camera going off, realized he was taking pictures of my fucking, nice close ups of his cock pushing into my sheath, with something sticking out of my rectum. I had to admit it felt good; the thing in my ass making his smaller cock feel bigger, more impressive, than it was.

He started talking to me.

"What's this thing?" He plucked the item in my butt and fucked me a few more times with it.

"I don't know. I didn't see you put it in me."

"I'm not talking about the plug. I'm talking about what the plug is in." He pressed down on it and I moaned. Fuck.

"It's my rectum."

"That's what the doctor calls it. Sluts call it their asshole, or just ass. 'Please, sir, fuck my ass.' 'Fuck me in the ass, sir.' 'Fill my asshole with your cock, sir.' You're a slut. You're a slut who sucked another man's cock on your wedding day. Say it."

"I'm a slut," I whispered.

"Say it with feeling. Say it like a slut who's got a plug in her ass and is getting fucked in the cunt by some fucking stranger and is going to cum on his cock."

"I'm a slut." Louder.

"Better, but I need more feeling. I tell you what. If you can keep from cumming in the next two minutes, I'll walk out the door right now. If you cum, you tell me loudly what a fucking slut you are."

He increased the speed of his fucking and his finger really started rubbing on my clit. Two minutes. That's all I needed. His other hand grabbed a breast and started playing with a nipple, tugging and tweaking it. After no more than a minute, he pinched my clitoris and I exploded into a monster orgasm, gasping and moaning as I clamped down on his cock and the object in my ass.

"What are you, Brenda? Tell me what you are."

"I'm a slut!" I screamed, "I'm a fucking slut."

"A slut and a whore. Aren't you, Brenda."

"I'm a slut and a whore," I cried, unable to deny he'd made me cum and made me cum easily.

"But you're an untrained slut. I'm going to train you, Brenda. I'm going to take your slutty, whorish clay and mold it, shape it, tune you into a truly marvelous slut, who will beg me to fuck her; who will beg anyone to fuck her. Who will never be satisfied unless she's got a cock in her cunt, or her ass, or her mouth. A slut who lives for cock. When you're a proper slut, I'll turn you loose on the world. Now what's this?" He touched my sphincter and I shuddered.

"My asshole."

"Because sluts have assholes, don't they, Brenda?"

"Yes."

"Now, what's this?" He rubbed my hairless slit.

"My kitty."

"What are you? Four years old? What is it?" He rubbed it again.

"My pussy."

"Good girls have pussies, Brenda. Sluts like you have cunts. Say it."

"It's my cunt."

"Louder."

"It's my slutty cunt," I screamed.

"And what's in your slutty cunt right now, Brenda? Say it. You know what it is."

"Your cock."

"My cock, or my prick, Brenda. You're my slut and you'll use the proper terminology when I'm fucking you."

The whole time he was talking to me, he kept fucking me, never stopping. He hadn't climaxed yet. Having to admit I was a slut and a whore while he fucked me was getting me close to another orgasm. From all indications, it was going to be a powerful one. He started playing with my clit again. I was maybe fifteen or twenty seconds away from an explosion when he stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked, because I knew he still had to cum.

"I realized I was doing all the work. A proper slut like you should be doing the work for me. If you want to get off, you fuck me."

More than anything, I wanted to stop, stand up and say, 'we must be done then, because I'm not going to fuck you'. My mouth opened, I waited for the words to come out, but to my everlasting shame, I pushed back on his cock, trying to orgasm. He let me fuck myself on his cock for half a minute, but as soon as I was close again he grabbed my ass and wouldn't let me move.

"I'm fucking you. I'm doing the work. Why did you stop me?"

"You need to say please. 'Please, sir. Please let me fuck my slutty cunt on your wonderful, hard cock'. I need a little gratitude for my efforts."

I wanted to shoot him. I wanted to stand up and kick him in the balls. I wanted to spit in his face and scratch his eyes out. "Please, sir. Please let me fuck my slutty cunt on your wonderful, hard cock," was what I said. He let go of my ass and I started fucking him, huge tears funning down my face. Within fifteen seconds, I orgasmed, screaming my pleasure. This time, when I started spasming on his cock, he filled my cunt with his cum, grunting like an animal. I sobbed, crying openly.

"Clean it off," he ordered when our throbbing ended.

I turned around and licked his cock clean. My cum was dripping off it. I was so ashamed. I'd not only fucked him, I asked him to please let me do it. I was a slut and a whore. There was no getting around it. I could feel his cum running out of my cunt and dripping on the tile floor.

When he was clean, he tucked his cock back in his jeans and zipped up. He handed me a wooden box with a hinged lid.

"Open it," he ordered.

I lifted the lid. There were four glass tubes in the box, with an empty one for the fifth, which is what I assumed was in my ass right now. They were smoothly pointed at one end, thicker in the middle, narrowing down to a flange at the opposite end. Each of them was larger than the other, ranging from about three and a half inches long and an inch wide to six inches long and at least as thick as Tan at its widest.

I looked up at him. "Every day your husband isn't home, you put the next largest size in your asshole. By eight AM, you will post a picture of your plugged ass to this website." He handed me a card with pluggedbimbobabes.com printed on it. "You can leave your face off the picture. Each one of the plugs is a different color so I know you're putting the next largest size in. When you've worn the largest one, I'm going to fuck your ass. I'm going to fuck your ass until you climax and I leave my cum in it. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes."

He slapped my face, not hard, but enough to make it sting. "Yes, sir," he said. "Say it."

"Yes, sir."

"Of course, you don't do what I tell you, your husband gets a nice collection of pictures and videos showing him what a slut you are. I got some nice ones of you today. I'm sure he'll appreciate his little slut fucking someone else in his home, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"One more thing. My sluts need to know how to get all of my cock in their little cock sucking throats. I'm giving you three weeks to learn to take all of me. Practice on your husband. I'm sure he'll appreciate your efforts learning to properly suck my cock. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good little whore. I'll see you later. I can't wait to fuck that tight ass of yours."

He pulled his hoodie over his face and left, shutting the door behind him. I found my phone in my shorts pocket lying on the floor and sent a quick text to Mark and Jolene.

He just left. Wearing black hoodie. Please tell me you're outside.

I received a text back from Jolene. Got caught in bad traffic. Still four or more minutes out.

Damn! The bastard was going to get away again!!!
………………………………

Tell me if you like this kind of video link or not?
http://www.xvideos.com/video25424349...ltwebshows.com

Last edited by JEMMA; 21-04-2019 at 10:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1