The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Brought 2 newly minted FWBs to Msia for a rendezvous session.

It was my greatest challenge because each FWB thought I was fucking them exclusively and didn't know I had another FWB joining the trip.

Will skip the details of how I arranged it unless bros are interested to know...
But it felt good to have 2 FWBs coming into my room one after another and giving them a creampie.

Also got my most awkward moment when the two FWBs came into the room together on the last day. Had alot of explaining (lying), coaxing to do. Tried to convince them for a 3some but unfortunately, failed. Luckily managed to continued the FWB relationships after MUCH coaxing...
great share bro. sure would love to hear more of ur story.
Old 14-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
2 fls recently also pmed me about pregnancy.
So happy managed to mark them successfully. Remembering the last few minutes of baby making, when they willingly begged me to go harder and cum for them even when i told them i'm going to cum.
remember to pay maintenance fees for your babies
Old 14-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Brought 2 newly minted FWBs to Msia for a rendezvous session.

It was my greatest challenge because each FWB thought I was fucking them exclusively and didn't know I had another FWB joining the trip.

Will skip the details of how I arranged it unless bros are interested to know...
But it felt good to have 2 FWBs coming into my room one after another and giving them a creampie.

Also got my most awkward moment when the two FWBs came into the room together on the last day. Had alot of explaining (lying), coaxing to do. Tried to convince them for a 3some but unfortunately, failed. Luckily managed to continued the FWB relationships after MUCH coaxing...
Wow. Must be a lot of effort and sperm to do that
Old 15-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why would a man even consider not telling beforehand?

From a man perspective, the better satisfaction is to hear your partner wanting to feel your sperm inside her.

From the girl perspective,the better satisfaction is also to hear the man say he want to totally conquer her by shooting inside her and than yearn and anticipate the shooting warm feeling as both fuck their way there.

The correct question should be what are the knowledge and skill set you need to make cum in pussy an enjoyable and worry free experience for both parties
Old 15-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
Why would a man even consider not telling beforehand?

From a man perspective, the better satisfaction is to hear your partner wanting to feel your sperm inside her.

From the girl perspective,the better satisfaction is also to hear the man say he want to totally conquer her by shooting inside her and than yearn and anticipate the shooting warm feeling as both fuck their way there.

The correct question should be what are the knowledge and skill set you need to make cum in pussy an enjoyable and worry free experience for both parties
Well said bro.
Old 15-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If i let a guy go in raw usually it means it can cum inside
Othwrwise wear cap
Old 15-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
Othwrwise wear cap
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Well said.....
Old 15-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Othwrwise wear cap
Or if u a bit thirsty then cim?
Old 15-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Or if u a bit thirsty then cim?
Cim permission needed cos depends on my level of horniness
If anyhow shoot i force him to drink it up
Old 15-12-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JordonSpeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Othwrwise wear cap
That's what I expect too
Old 15-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cim permission needed cos depends on my level of horniness
If anyhow shoot i force him to drink it up
Hahaha. This is funny
Old 16-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Othwrwise wear cap
no lei, my FB allows me to raw but cannot shoot inside. i also scare lah. i worried my troop is good swimmer inside and i dont want her to take pills.
Old 16-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

I always ask for permission before shooting inside. Must be gentlemen.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Othwrwise wear cap
oh that's so true!
just came in a girl last night. said can raw but don't cum inside.

i didn't pluck out and continued fucking her. she would resist alil but you can tell she's enjoying it.

And after i came in her, she was asking me to fuck her the second time and cum hard in her....
Old 17-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waterblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Othwrwise wear cap

This is what my females friends said, they dont care if they let you enter without condom and they don't even know if it is safe period. "Just fuck and let it go~"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1