The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chatabtmygak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All about female armpits and my love for them ...

I love it when my gf wears sleeveless to show off her pits too..i always get turned on and hope that like-minded people are ard to check out her pits too..
Old 20-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Old 21-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why is armpit hair more taboo than leg hair?

I have seen some girls with fine/curly/long strands of hair on their legs and ankles. But these girls definitely shave their armpits cleanly. Why the difference in treatment? Why not also shave leg?

Once, I licked the legs of this tall and slender gal. Damn smooth and nice....until I tasted a strand of long hair sticking out near the lower shin. I stopped and she sort of knew it but I pretended to ignore and carry on with other leg parts. Few days later, I saw that she had pulled that strand out. No more. Yet, her armpit has always been immaculately shaven.

Is leg hair acceptable?
Old 31-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even non-lookers and average-looking girls have perfectly shaven armpit and dare to wear sleeveless .... Stressed.... Everyone looks good to me.....
Old 01-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
asdasddnasfjkdh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasdasddnasfjkdh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now it's very common for girls to shave their underarms. Only the ATBs don't
Old 11-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Shared table in hawker with sleeveless OLs. As they gossip and gee-lee-gu-lu, I quietly did a spot check on their armpit. Well, to be precise, their armpits were there for all to see. One middle aged, two young. I can't even find half a trace of stubble. Can't even see any darkened spot. Heck, can't even see the hair root.

Brings me to a question. Do ALL sleeveless OLs go for ipl? If so, why Everytime I walk past ipl shop, there is no queue or any gal walking in or out? Is there a back door? If all really ipl, then ipl must be the best business in spore.

Another question. Assuming not all ipl. Then how did girls shave so clean? We men shave our chin, no matter how, sure will see hair root. Why girls armpit can shave until no root can see? And if no ipl, it also means they must shower every morning. But everyone knows it take a lot of discipline to shower in morning. Does it mean if girl wake up late, she wear sleeveful attire to hide the mini stubbles? I see some OLs everyday wear sleeveless. Does it mean they really so disciplined every morning? Can't be shave previous night cos sure will see mini stubbles the next day.

Amazing.
Old 23-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Why is armpit hair more taboo than leg hair?

I have seen some girls with fine/curly/long strands of hair on their legs and ankles. But these girls definitely shave their armpits cleanly. Why the difference in treatment? Why not also shave leg?

Once, I licked the legs of this tall and slender gal. Damn smooth and nice....until I tasted a strand of long hair sticking out near the lower shin. I stopped and she sort of knew it but I pretended to ignore and carry on with other leg parts. Few days later, I saw that she had pulled that strand out. No more. Yet, her armpit has always been immaculately shaven.

Is leg hair acceptable?
I believe leg hair is less conspicuous as seldom people will look so closely at the leg except perhaps with the partner during foreplay like you did...armpit is different as nowadays most ladies wear sleeveless and it'll be embarrassing if they are spotted with some hair on the armpits...
Old 24-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Another armpit lover camping here! Unfortunately not much fl allows licking of armpits

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 24-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i like to hold the wrist of my wife above her head and lick her armpits... after that pump hard to make her feel helpless
Old 24-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I believe leg hair is less conspicuous as seldom people will look so closely at the leg except perhaps with the partner during foreplay like you did...armpit is different as nowadays most ladies wear sleeveless and it'll be embarrassing if they are spotted with some hair on the armpits...
TS, aka Bro Jon is finally back. Long time no see your responses.

Leg hair are also conspicuous. I caught a few OLs who have a few strands of hair sticking out at the ankle, where there is tendency to grow hair. Some girls have baby hair all over upper thigh. I find it damn sexy. They deem it too fine to shave. Cos once u shave thigh, it becomes new daily chore. I like to play with thigh baby hair. Run my fingers along thigh to feel the fineness of female thigh hair.

Anyone like thigh or arm hair? Although I love perfectly shaven smooth white armpits, I like hairy arms!
Old 24-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TS, aka Bro Jon is finally back. Long time no see your responses.

Leg hair are also conspicuous. I caught a few OLs who have a few strands of hair sticking out at the ankle, where there is tendency to grow hair. Some girls have baby hair all over upper thigh. I find it damn sexy. They deem it too fine to shave. Cos once u shave thigh, it becomes new daily chore. I like to play with thigh baby hair. Run my fingers along thigh to feel the fineness of female thigh hair.

Anyone like thigh or arm hair? Although I love perfectly shaven smooth white armpits, I like hairy arms!
i heard before (not too sure if hearsay, folklore or scientific research) that women/girls with hairy arms are hornier in nature ... any experience before that can prove this theory?

I love armpits but clean shaven and fair hor....and would prefer arms without hair as well hehe
Old 24-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
i like to hold the wrist of my wife above her head and lick her armpits... after that pump hard to make her feel helpless
same thoughts..but bro, does she know you have a fetish for it? I do hold the female's arms above her head every now and then as i pump her missionary...and sneak a few kisses on the pits every now and then....

But there are girls who are reluctant to let you do that...perhaps they are self-conscious and worried that their pits may smell bad...
Old 10-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Finally get to see a young desirable lady with armpit hair.

Was in Mrt. This young couple stood in front of me. The girl was wearing shorts and looked around 26. She has round face and a bit of tummy but she also had slim legs and arms and c cup boobs! I have fetish for this type of anomaly (I won't like it if she has slim body but thunder thighs) Anyway, her slim arms held onto the rails above.

Suddenly I spotted something I had not seen in young ladies for a long long time. Bits of armpit hair!! Not the gross long curly type but about 0.5 cm long and fine. Ok, a bit curly but still acceptable. Maybe my fetish overwhelmed the undesirability of her armpit hair (potential bias here). The striking thing was that she unabashedly hanged on to the rail even though she should know that her armpit hair was showing. She must have shaven more than 24 hour ago, judging by the length and the bushyness. Yet, and this is the thing I admired her most, she no pai seh at all! This bo pai seh attitude turned me on a bit, oddly. Maybe it's because I am so used to seeing perfectly shaven armpit that something out of the ordinary came across as special. Also, having a less than perfect armpit shows some vulnerability and ordinariness in a Chiobu. It didnt hurt that she looked desirable and had slim legs and big boobs.

Will bros be turned on by a Chiobu with a bit of armpit hair?
Old 11-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KeepingItAlive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
I am exactly the same with the women i am with
Old 12-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Finally get to see a young desirable lady with armpit hair. Was in Mrt. This young couple stood in front of me. The girl was wearing shorts and looked around 26. She has round face and a bit of tummy but she also had slim legs and arms and c cup boobs! I have fetish for this type of anomaly (I won't like it if she has slim body but thunder thighs) Anyway, her slim arms held onto the rails above. Suddenly I spotted something I had not seen in young ladies for a long long time. Bits of armpit hair!! Not the gross long curly type but about 0.5 cm long and fine. Ok, a bit curly but still acceptable. Maybe my fetish overwhelmed the undesirability of her armpit hair (potential bias here). The striking thing was that she unabashedly hanged on to the rail even though she should know that her armpit hair was showing. She must have shaven more than 24 hour ago, judging by the length and the bushyness. Yet, and this is the thing I admired her most, she no pai seh at all! This bo pai seh attitude turned me on a bit, oddly. Maybe it's because I am so used to seeing perfectly shaven armpit that something out of the ordinary came across as special. Also, having a less than perfect armpit shows some vulnerability and ordinariness in a Chiobu. It didnt hurt that she looked desirable and had slim legs and big boobs. Will bros be turned on by a Chiobu with a bit of armpit hair?
I like girls with armpit hair! It's a turn on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1