The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about female armpits and my love for them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
I have seen some guys in gym shave armpits. Somehow, still can see dark region or stubbles or remnants. There isn't any shaven guy who shaves as perfectly as girls.

So how do girls shave so well?? ..only babes take the effort or possess the resources to do a perfect shave. Somehow the quality of armpit shave was correlated to looks. But now, it's standard. How come girls can do it but not men??
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver3210 View Post
Maybe their hairs are finer?
Just need the help of anyone of the many dear sis reading in here, & we will know the answer !..no need to scratch our heads so much to find out...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love to lick armpit zhup
Old 02-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just need the help of anyone of the many dear sis reading in here, & we will know the answer !..no need to scratch our heads so much to find out...
Some go for IPL treatment
Old 02-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enacts View Post
Some go for IPL treatment
All went for ipl? Can't be right? I every time walk past ipl shop, business seem to be so so.

Then can it be daily morning shave? This means girls have to sleep early, wake up early to bathe and shave. Very tiring man.

But when I had a close look, it seems like no hair has ever grown in the armpit before! I look at the lady concerned, and she doesn't give me impression that she would go for ipl. Can only mean daily plucking and secret cream. Again, it means tremendous effort.

Unbelievable man....We men should give credit by really admiring shaven armpits and make them happy (secretly).
Old 02-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FartingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
ok, we'll wait for their replies
Old 02-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A lot do waxing also bro
Old 02-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Check out how this girl waxes her pits

Old 12-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure why the beloved zaogeng thread went missing, but here's a continuation of my post from there....

In short, met a lovely Sporean lady who let go B-cup bosom in flight. Gonna meet her for massage tonight. So just now while searching for brunch, I ended up in a food court in a Bkk mall. While I was eating my tom yum, an Indian-mixed guy asked to share table. I said ok, although I was hoping it would be a chio Thai gal. I detected a Sporean accent in him. He sat and played his phone. After two min, a super laochio sat beside him and talked in confirmed Sporean accent! I tell you, she is super laochio, like ex-movie star who ages gracefully. Slim, fair, sleeveless black top, light makeup, Chinese. She asked the Indian guy to buy food. Hoosay liao, can make light conversation. After 10 sec, I asked her if she's Sporean. Her eyes lit up brightly (turned me on hugely) and asked if I am too. So i asked her what she is doing here, and whether the Indian guy is her son (act blur). She laughed and said he is her friend's son, who was tasked to bring her around. All the while, she kept flipping her hair, and thereby displaying perfectly-shaven armpits, porcelain-smooth, perfectly-white, no indication of hair having appeared there ever, none saggy at all. Her armpits will put many OLs to shame. My guess is that she is around 55. I felt my manhood stiffen as she kept flipping her hair.

The guy came back with the food. Then she took out her black-framed glasses. Apparently, she is short-sighted. Through her lens, I could see the degrees were very high. That's an indication of her age as well. Still, she looked absolutely desirable. She only has to ask, and I will be like a leashed puppy at her absolute command. Forgot to mention that when she was taking her glasses out from her bag, her B-cup cleavage came into being. As there was no excuse to hang on further due to tom yum long finished, I waved goodbye to laochio and she raised her arms to wave back, exposing her world-class armpits once again. If only she was alone.....
Old 12-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SmartGrids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

nice share bro
Old 12-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
WhyAlwaysMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

haha nice one
Old 19-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

This girl is really brave! I feel comforted now that even chiobus display some form of vulnerability in that they also have armpit hair. Somehow to me, chiobus with perfect armpits display an aura of invulnerability, like they are perfect in all ways. A bit overwhelming on me. After seeing this, it goes to show chiobus are normal beings after all.

Anyway, I just had dinner with a busty chiobu with unshaven armpits! While I was in bkk, out of hornidity, I texted a busty D-cupper chiobu and asked her what she doing on Thurs night. She said she was sending friend off at airport. So coincidental, I told her I landing around same time, so I jioed her to dinner at airport. After landed, i waited a while and she appeared in a sexy tube dress revealing her sexy shoulders. While eating and talking, I waited for opportunity to admire her armpit while she wasn't looking at me. Then it came, and I got an instant shock. Was that armpit hair, or hair flowing down from her head? I took 3,4 looks and confirmed that it's hair from armpit! Her right armpit had 2 strands of 1.5cm hair (hey, it's long), and more than 10 strands of visible 0.3cm stubbles. Her left armpit was slightly more shaven, but still had many stubbles. Immediately, her perfect aura went bust. I no longer felt attracted to her. It must have been at least 7 days since she last shaved. And still wore a tube dress. I speculated that she could have purposely done this to turn me off since she knew I fancied her and she didn't. But at the risk of being seen by her friends and colleagues? I think unlikely. After the meal, I didn't text her anymore, as I would have usually. Suddenly, the pedestal I'd put her on high up came crashing down to earth.

Shall I hint to her by sending her the above youtube link?
Old 01-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Taking Mrt. Two pretty young girls in sexy sports attire stood in front of me. One was holding the pole beside me. I was seated at the elderly seat. When I woke up from my slumber, the first sight that greeted me was her armpit. Saw a few thin armpit hair about 2cm long. Normally I would be digested but upon looking at her Chio face and long sexy legs, I strangely got turned on. How can this Chiobu have a few cute thin armpit hair? From afar, definitely will think her armpit is hairless but if close range, can see she is not so perfect after all. It's like discovering her weakness amidst her visible strong points. And only I know. Kept peering and steaming. Tempted to ask her why she never shaved properly.

Weird, if never shaven for weeks, whole area should have hair but only a few strands come out. Suspect she plucks. And didn't pluck for two days. Armpit hair grow quite fast.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

I now at a Toa Payoh coffeeshop. This 20 plus OL looking girl wearing sleeveless tee and crossing her legs on the chair eating bee hoon with bf. At first i had little appetite but when she was feeding herself, she revealed flawless porcelain armpit that looks like no hair has grown there before. Suddenly my appetite shot up, including my kkj. I feel like going over her table to thank her.

Today is ph. How come she will shave in the morning if she is not going to work? I love such acts of self love and appreciation.

In other countries, normally girls don’t shave on ph.
Old 19-04-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
I now at a Toa Payoh coffeeshop. This 20 plus OL looking girl wearing sleeveless tee and crossing her legs on the chair eating bee hoon with bf. At first i had little appetite but when she was feeding herself, she revealed flawless porcelain armpit that looks like no hair has grown there before. Suddenly my appetite shot up, including my kkj. I feel like going over her table to thank her.

Today is ph. How come she will shave in the morning if she is not going to work? I love such acts of self love and appreciation.

In other countries, normally girls don’t shave on ph.
Could be she did IPL?
Old 19-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't know this thread existed. Thank you bros selflick and kaihavert for reviving.

Weather super hot these days. Waiting for some girl to life up her hands so I can see that some armpit sweat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1