The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Without Tuna, can also bring great, blissful sex happiness. Its all about psychological stuff, Bro.

With good frenching, slutty/GFE expressions, nice body frictional contact and rubbing, erotic response & stokes and body movement, natural panting and moanings, nice fondling and sucking of nipples, these are good enough to cum coupled with 0.01 mm cap. No need Tuna lah.

Knn, i said these because i can only get guppies, have to Ah Q a bit loh, LOL.
Am eating tuna at home quite frequently.
Hence appetite for tuna outside not strong

Fully agree the variety of gals of different shapes and size (including boob sizes too) GFE/ chemistry, services already good enough for sexual satisfaction.
😅😬😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Am eating tuna at home quite frequently.
Hence appetite for tuna outside not strong

Fully agree the variety of gals of different shapes and size (including boob sizes too) GFE/ chemistry, services already good enough for sexual satisfaction.
😅😬😉
天马行空Visualization also helps a lot because only u yourself know what u like and enjoy. For example, the IQ professor .....
Old 14-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Every time Ting Ting gives me a better service than before. A surprise extra service makes the ending more happy. Her reverse 69 was a new sport I played!!!
Old 14-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
her teeth almost all dark brown colour
Oh ya
Really a hardcore smoker set of teeth

The hardcore sexual chemistry with her made me forget everything and chiong ah
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
天马行空Visualization also helps a lot because only u yourself know what u like and enjoy. For example, the IQ professor .....
That’s y I was so keenly adding to the actress lookalike lists earlier
The visualization enhanced the sessions
😂
Old 14-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That’s y I was so keenly adding to the actress lookalike lists earlier
The visualization enhanced the sessions
😂
Haha Somaline? !
Old 14-04-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Haha Somaline? !
Fully agree on the likeness although I seldom add on to the list nowadays due to controversial reasons
And earlier ones eg He Yong Fang, Miriam Yeung, Sharon Chan... etc

😅😉
Old 14-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Oh ya
Really a hardcore smoker set of teeth

The hardcore sexual chemistry with her made me forget everything and chiong ah
she is also ass bandit
Old 14-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
she is also ass bandit
Yeah
My first time I gave her a solid pounding for 30mins.
After that she cried that her legs jello

When I rtfed her she raped me and made me cum in her
I went back following day to rape her and cum in her again

😬
Old 15-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
She’s the only gal to date I rtfed sashimi.
Luv her soft big boobs
Only complaints are the heavy makeup and smoky breath

😅
my only regret is not arranging for her and DD for double power!!
Old 15-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I requested before but both said no omega 3
Old 15-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Me too... but usually I try not to opt for tarma cos end up distracted
Old 15-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I requested before but both said no omega 3
Interestingly during my separate encounters with them, they asked what services their ‘friend’ provided
🤔
Old 15-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Interestingly during my separate encounters with them, they asked what services their ‘friend’ provided
🤔
Great pretenders
Old 15-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Girls in 1654A

1654a Lulu

Bonked Lulu this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.66m tall, not slim big boned type with fleshy tummy and limbs, from Guang Xi, long hair, natural C boobs, shower with nips licking and offered bbbj which I declined, on bed catbath, boob rub, AR erotically done, bj also nicely executed with eye contact, but somehow all services somewhat rushed. After apply loads of ky gel, cowgal me, pussy felt loose, after less than 2 mins she claimed tired and asked me take over pussy tight but feeling somewhat compromised cos applied qut ky gel, started missionary pump her, tried sneak some lip pecking to no avail, tried lick her soft fluffy nehneh she used her arms to block.

Knn how come such low standard coming from 1654a??? This is the worst ever gal I’ve ever encountered from 1654a!!! And I used to be their super regular!!!
Lil bro immed deflated and I could barely continue my rthymn. To be fair, her skills are good but maybe I happened to catch her on a bad day or ord mood, hence everything seemed to be in a rush and the last straw was not allowing me lick her milk bags.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1