The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuen View Post
bro,have ar ornot.thanks
Such a pretty girl, rather ask her kiss me than to kiss my ass.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuen View Post
bro,have ar ornot.thanks
Yes. She does AR
Old 05-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
plapyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Such a pretty girl, rather ask her kiss me than to kiss my ass.
Agree. When i visited Apple last week she opted to AR me. i said no but she said just try.. Half way before she lick my arsehole i stop her and french her instead. I really don't like AR.. Kinda dirty to me though she washed my arsehole properly.
Old 05-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

different people like different things haha

for the WL, they just offer it as a option and if the bro dun like then they dun do....then if the bro like then they do.....thats how they can earn more money i guess
Old 06-06-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
Sainta is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSainta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Should be there I hope.

My last rtf was 2-3 weeks ago?
While scrolling through The FRs and saw this one on her and I wanted to add on. Before I forget ... Or become to lazy to write
sorry my bad...

the Emily i up not this Emily, wrong thread, paisey...
Old 06-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainta View Post
sorry my bad...

No prob, the 1612 one? She is quite pretty too, but dislike frenching so not so good for me. She went back?
Old 06-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 12
Sainta is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSainta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No prob, the 1612 one? She is quite pretty too, but dislike frenching so not so good for me. She went back?
Wow bro u really super, immediately know there is another Emily there, clap clap

she really is my cup of tea that's why i still remember her, but ya she have limited service which is why i never RTF after that time, since she told me leaving after CNY few months back, neither keep in touch with her so she probably not working there anymore, too bad don't have 16h12 thread for update...

so how is this Emily appearance compare to her? if same type i sure go try, i love snow white smooth skin girls like her...
Old 06-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vivamadrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in this house still does the grinding using pussy? Only know 1 here, my favs from this house are gone.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Yi Yi (1654A)
Origin: Liaoning
Debut: 4 months but 2 months MC.

Face: 3/5. A bit chubby but not yet double chin.

Boobs: 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C/D. Once bare, still C/D. Firm and round. Would have rated her 6/5 if she allowed sucking. She allowed only licking, WTF. but then, they are the nicest natural boobs I ever had in GL. I repeat, greatest boobs that I ever seen and touched in GL, not all the WLs in GL.

Body: 4/5. Well balanced and a bit meaty type. Got abit of tummy.

Skin: 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. She too has a tattoo, small picture or something.

Shower: 4/5. SOP but she bathed me cleaner than most WLs.

Catbath: 3/5. SOP and cut corner.

BBBJ: 3/5. Going thru motion initially then she took my advice to suck harder.

Attitude: 2/5. The aircon was weak, being from northeastern region, which is very cold weather, she sweat when she cowgirl me. Then she abit "mang chang" (in Cantonese) during FJ.

House: As 1654A rooms were full, so I was given 1654B, I think. Weak and old aircon, old furnishing, old bedsheets, dim light, unclear mirrors, old bathroom. But if you imagine yourself being in Shanghai 1940s, that was the feeling, then this house suits you. Not for me.

RTF: No

She was left on the bench for whatever reason, when I reached the place. It was less than 10 customers in the queue. Being desperate, I just took her, how wrong could 1654A go, right ? Now I know girls are left on the bench for an obvious reason, even if it is No.1 house.

Last edited by Uncle2015; 06-06-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Name: Yi Yi (1654A)
Origin: Liaoning
Debut: 4 months but 2 months MC.

Face: 3/5. A bit chubby but not yet double chin.

Boobs: 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C/D. Once bare, still C/D. Firm and round. Would have rated her 6/5 if she allowed sucking. She allowed only licking, WTF. but then, they are the nicest natural boobs I ever had in GL. I repeat, greatest boobs that I ever seen and touched in GL, not all the WLs in GL.

Body: 4/5. Well balanced and a bit meaty type. Got abit of tummy.

Skin: 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. She too has a tattoo, small picture or something.

Shower: 4/5. SOP but she bathed me cleaner than most WLs.

Catbath: 3/5. SOP and cut corner.

BBBJ: 3/5. Going thru motion initially then she took my advice to suck harder.

Attitude: 2/5. The aircon was weak, being from northeastern region, which is very cold weather, she sweat when she cowgirl me. Then she abit "mang chang" (in Cantonese) during FJ.

House: As 1654A rooms were full, so I was given 1654B, I think. Weak and old aircon, old furnishing, old bedsheets, dim light, unclear mirrors, old bathroom. But if you imagine yourself being in Shanghai 1940s, that was the feeling, then this house suits you. Not for me.

RTF: No

She was left on the bench for whatever reason, when I reached the place. It was less than 10 customers in the queue. Being desperate, I just took her, how wrong could 1654A go, right ? Now I know girls are left on the bench for an obvious reason, even if it is No.1 house.
I had similar thought as you - how wrong could 1654A get? Indeed we are very wrong. This WL truly exhibited lack of GFE, was below par in approach in bj and lovemaking, showed bad attitude and became a turn-off ... told OKT Garrick I really wasted my money on her! So Yi Yi is a "must-avoid" for me!
Old 07-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I had similar thought as you - how wrong could 1654A get? Indeed we are very wrong. This WL truly exhibited lack of GFE, was below par in approach in bj and lovemaking, showed bad attitude and became a turn-off ... told OKT Garrick I really wasted my money on her! So Yi Yi is a "must-avoid" for me!
Well I must say had a totally different experience from you Bros, haven written FR for years, can check my history. But just to say share my experience for this lovely lady.

Her boobs are definitely one of the best, if not the best in Geylang. Soft n huge watermelons. I get to suck the nipples softly as I am not too agreesive but soft in my touch. I Guess she do enjoy it as well as she did not stop me. I Guess it's very dependent on the customers. Most gals do not enjoy hard sucking, imagine your nipples being sucked 10 times a day, they will b swollen.

BBBJ is pretty normal but still up to standard, with some swish swalshing. Slurping with saliva is quite shiok. I like it tender so I asked her to do it softer. Almost cum in mouth but did not want to waste money so I asked to stop n FJ.

FJ started with cowgirl n watching her humongous boobs bouncing up and down and I started to grab them and not surprisingly, I cannot manage to hold them with my hands, simply too huge.

I cannot tahan already and switched to doggie style and grabbed her boobs from behind and cum real fast.

Overall it was a pleasant experience for me. I would RTF and recommend to Bros who enjoyed big boobs like me. I cannot find anyone with nicer boobs in Geylang currently.

No offence to other Bros, sometimes a lot depended on chemistry, chatting abit usually get the gal to open up and get better service. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi seniors

may i know their operating hours. thanks much
Old 13-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

11.30am to 11pm
Old 13-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivamadrid View Post
Anyone in this house still does the grinding using pussy? Only know 1 here, my favs from this house are gone.
Chu Chu does this.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I still enjoy the 1654A Emily in comparison, she's a natural horny kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainta View Post
sorry my bad...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1