The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Koei for the update
Old 19-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Falem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, thanks
Old 20-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 21-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hhaaiizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patiently waiting for the next update from TS ....
Old 22-04-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

This happened during mid-April (sorry super busy no time to type much)
This period is considered to be our low peak period which likely to last until mid May. Last week Mon I accompanied Sierra to an "atas" corporate event. Before we left my place we had a little banter. I told her not to wear the extremely low-cut satin dress she just bought recently. She would literally show off 3/4 of her big boobies wearing that dress. Cos she did not wear a bra or use tape, her areolas slipped out a few times when she tried it on & moved around the apartment but she said she would be careful. I knew she was faking her annoyance, she just want some attention & hear me say something. I said to her I was tempted to just turn her around & up her. It was genuinely a slip of the tongue. She looked at me, pulled up the dress and reached for her panties beneath. She took it off her feet & told me "this will make it easier for you". I spent the next 10min, sort of apologising and appeasing her at the same time. This continued to after we left my unit & went into the lift. By then I could tell she was okay, I even caught a smile from her when she put her panties in my pocket and really she wasn't offended to begin with but just want to shoot me back. We definitely got more comfortable together after our trip to BJ. She brought along a matching scarf to help to cover her modesty

Okay I forgot to mention we were heading back to our S'pore office at midnight so we brought our luggage along & waited for our ride. It was last min arranged trip, requested by my big boss back at S'pore b4 I was posted to SH. Once we reached our event location, I went looking for someone to ask whether we could keep our luggage somewhere first. It was quite a grand event too. Sierra was surprisingly more clingy to me this time round instead of walking around to chat with people. Some of her colleagues were there too and a few angmoh people whom she had worked with. There was an angmoh who also dressed like her, deep low-cut cleavage & her big neh neh also bounced around when she moved. She again drank abit more than she should, teased me with a little flash here & there once we were alone or when she was backfacing people. There was a moment when I reached to adjust her top cos her right nipple piercing was showing & she whispered to my ear to tell me to squeeze her now. She wasn't drunk I know but just trying to make use of the alcohol to be a little naughty. She did have a serious conversation with another lady who works at one of China's most well known corporations out of China, not just within mainland. Meanwhile, I chatted with a rather pretty HK lady who also happened to be working in S'pore for a few years before coming here just few months ago. I also tried to converse using my limited Cantonese but only ended making her laugh

Admittedly I had a good time talking to her, she was very nice & had a beautiful smile. So good that I did not notice Sierra was gone & I had to go out & looked for her. When I found her, she was a little pouty, maybe also a little tired & probably the alcohol kind of got into her by then. We were there for more than 2 hours. I also found out she had a glass of low calories beer after her few glasses of wine cos she told me the beer was good, asked me to go have a glass too. Okay, time to evacuate this tempting place. I cannot have a drunk woman boarding the plane later. I went quickly to the lobby to check that our luggage were still there & told them we would pick them up later. Then went back up to lead her out of the event, to somewhere the public can access which was the pool floor where we found a vacant lounge area. Obviously the pool was closed but there was no one except us. She spotted some supposedly clean and dry towels nearby on a shelf. I don't need to be Einstein to guess what she wanted to do. Of cos, I told her no-no & we were after all visitors & not guests. She relented after awhile, we sat down & chat until I abruptly went for her right areola which was peeking out of her dress.

Initially she giggled a little before she started to moan softly when I unwrapped both her boobies from her dress & feasted on them. My small head was in control already. I eat her neh neh for quite some time & also spotting her hand gliding down to her vijayjay while her other hand caressed my tent. We moved to a more discreet area, looked around for any cameras before continuing. She stopped me milking her like a baby after a while, unzipped my pants & took my hard didi into her mouth while her proud neh neh hanged out of her dress. It certainly feels very different & some kind of excitement to have your boss on her knees & sucking on your didi. But well, as expected really, we were interrupted by a young couple (likely to be guests) checking out the pool floor. I got her to stand up when I saw the couple walking closer. She was still bending down & licking my didi. I tucked her boobies back into her dress & got her to stop when they were already very near us. She got the wrong signal, thought I wanted her to get up & turn around so that I could bonk her. When she lifted up her dress & turned around, she saw the couple who was looking at the other direction & startled a little bit.

She was still holding up her dress until I released it from her hands & pulled it down. She turned her head & looked at me & laughed. I find her to be so beautiful then. Guess also the couple turning up kind of warned me if I should really be taking the next step up in this r/s. She also did say previously that we are having a dangerous r/s. She was abit embarrassed after that, but that lasted until we reached the airport before she began to sulk and "look at me b4 looking away". She was abit "better" after we boarded the plane. One minor but memorable incident was when during boarding, there was a bit of commotion in our area and one of the stewardesses actually sat on my arm while she was trying to attend to an older lady just across the aisle. I think she kind of lost her balance and fell back a little. She did not turn around, neither did she try to look behind or whatsoever. Not sure if she realised that and also not sure if that was actually quite unprofessional.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread bro, support for more updates
Old 06-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot remember details cos previous post was a draft, this post got to type from memory but I remember the most important conversation
We got a room each at a hotel downtown, but Sierra made sure our rooms were side by side and connected. Wanted to stay at home but she wanted me to stay with her at the hotel. We went straight to office after bf in the hotel, met my previous boss and the big boss here before we head to a project meeting. They converted a small meeting room for us to work in, we sat around for a while before meeting my previous colleagues for lunch. That day and the second day was all about work actually. On the third and last day, after we submitted our work and ended the morning with a meeting which overran, we left office and I brought Sierra around town and ate at one of the hawker centres. Wanted to cycle around the city area after we changed back at the hotel but we had issues using the app to book our bicycles. Also did not want to pay so much to rent from a rental store. So I brought her to Sentosa and later the MBS area before we took a Grab ride to Zion hawker centre for the prawn mee. It was her first time eating prawn mee & surprisingly, she told me she likes it lol.

We went for drinks at River Valley, decided to walk there to aid our digestion but interestingly enough, our legs were not tired but we were sweating all over due to S'pore notorious humidity. She was wearing a cotton sundress, exposing abit of her upper & lower back & she told me she was all sweaty. There was an Indian lady, the atas looking type one, who sat beside me with her angmoh female friend & she said to her friend that the weather was so hot that her air-con compressor broke. The place was quite loud & I sensed although Sierra already had a couple of drinks & seemed like she would continue to order more, she also looked visibly tired. I told her to go pee, maybe wash up a little before we leave. Moments after she left, maybe also my attention was then switched back to the girls behind me, I could pick up their conversations clearer. They were talking about their dates for most of the time. The Indian lady asked her friend if she thinks Caucasian men are good sex partners. I could not hear her replies or don't remember already but I heard the Indian lady said the men she dated can't satisfy her at all. Her friend said "does not matter since you have what you need to please yourself anyway...". She then told her friend "yes I just bought a new one and it is so fucking good." I remember they said something else in between here but I could not remember already. Then the angmoh lady said "Penetration or on the clit?". The Indian replied "Both" and obviously there was laughter. The conversation went on until I realised Sierra still wasn't back so I went to look for her.

After we came back to our table and Sierra finished her drink, both tables stood up to leave at the same time. The Indian lady was wearing a white cotton top and her hard nips were showing beneath her bra. She was also showing a fair bit of her side boobies. She is quite a knockout, one you would turn and give her another look when she walks past you. When we saw each other, she gave me a quick smile and so did her friend too. Probably just being polite. That night after we showered, Sierra gave me a wet & sloppy session with her tongue & mouth. She took her time, as we alternate between kissing & her going down on me. She was also quite squishy when I fingered her even without touching herself throughout. But again I could tell she was tired or else probably we might had gone further.
Old 07-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Want to write this down earlier to remind myself of a true friend I found. The beginning of June was quite jialat for me at work. We had a managerial level meeting with 2 senior mgmt reps earlier this month. One of the reps is one laojiao who had a few altercations with me. Perhaps 1-2 of them were 误会, cos we came from different backgrounds & he is like those typical CCP party men with a big ego. During the meeting I made a small mistake in my presentation, I got my Chinese translation for one table's point wrong & he jumped on it. The translation wasn't very off, just not very accurate but he just went on & on about it & said I am not professional blah blah blah. Made the wrong session very tensed for everyone. Even the other rep stepped in & said maybe my Mandarin still not that good so next time just have someone else to verify will do. But he was not done, he "spotted" another "mistake", something that he said was misleading & should not even be there. Now, no one dare to say anything, in case he goes off again. The other rep said "我能明白你为什么那样写..." but he cut her off & said something like "非常不专业". In China, if your colleague or superior say you are not professional, it is actually a big smackdown so that was well I was actually quite crushed.

When meeting was over, the other rep actually came & told me to just make the amendments & sent it to her directly. She told me I need not worry about any repercussion, just continue to do my work. Some of the other managers were waiting for me to take the lift together but they kept quiet when we were inside. I quickly made the amendments & sent it to the rep but the rest of the day, my mind was gone. Think Sierra noticed it & she replied to some of the emails which was cc-ed to her on my behalf for that day. I left work the office on time, went to a cafe & sat for about an hour. I went back home forgetting about dinner although I ate a small cake already. Sierra was at my place (she got her own place already). She was also preparing dinner & told me to go shower. We had dinner, some wine & watched binge watched a TV show together. I went to bed at around 12 plus & I think she stayed up a bit to do some work. I woke up the next morning with bf waiting for me before she walked back to her unit which is nearby same estate. She came back dressed for work & we left together. I also learnt that later in the day, she & a few managers went to the other rep & lodged a "complaint", saying management figures should not be berating their subordinates in public, waste time going through minor details & over-exaggerate unnecessarily. Basically, just to sum up what they thought of the meeting & also said this affected morale cos that wasn't the first time the person did such things. The senior mgmt actually care alot about morale office etiquette so perhaps this would get through them. The senior mgmt later sent out a 公文 emphasizing they take feedback seriously & appreciate all sincere suggestions by any staff. Quite a move from them, one of my colleagues told me it was the first time the management sent out such notice.

We had a hotpot dinner after work, all of the managers came & we had quite a good & noisy time together. I also found out Sierra & some of them went to one of the mgmt people, the youngest person who was brought in to freshen up the team, and told him about the accusation by another colleague about me. This colleague accused me of sleeping with his wife when he saw me talking to her at the office lobby! He did not tell anyone except going to the same person who bua-ed me during the meeting. Sierra knew about this when she was approached by them & asked her to investigate. Then she found out from another manager that this colleague, his wife may really be involved with someone else in the office but he thinks it is not me. Then she hired a "PI", through her own embassy in BJ & later she found out who that person is. Of cos, this she only told me when we were alone. That PI also found out how they met, which was at a cafe near our building & things developed from there! She told the rest the affair was over but she told me they are actually still together . Honestly, yes the wife is quite pretty but really? So desperate meh???
Old 18-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1