The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Wow, more please Mr pudding!
Old 16-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

really one big family affair!
Old 17-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise to see u back TS.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more TS! Great sharing
Old 19-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
pastadelivery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope TS will update soon!
Old 19-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

More more more!!!!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-04-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
Huixians is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuixians is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
"That was fast..." I commented, surprised at how quickly she came.

Still catching her breath, Eyvon was unable to reply to my comment. Her eyes were looking at the ceiling, still appearing dazed and unfocused. I wasn't even sure if
she heard what I was saying. My erect penis was still imside her, moisturized by her warm and sloppy hole. I guess it's ok for me to continue moving then? After all,
she's not really saying anything or moving away from me either.

Holding her wrists tightly, I started to move my hips once more, pumping my member deep into her hole.

"Hmmm..." Eyvon moaned softly after sensing my member going deeper.

She reached out for my erect cock, holding it in place as she looked me in the eye. Still a little short on breath, Eyvon whispered into my ear.

"Let me do it... it's your turn to feel good..." Eyvon said, her sentence accompanied by a faint giggle.

With that, Eyvon gave my left arm a tap, signalling me to lie on the bed.

Within a matter of second, the two of us have switched positions. Eyvon is now right on top of me, her eyes still looking into mine, passionately. Her fingers are now
locked with mine, positioned at the sides of her body.Raising her body using her hips alone, Eyvon started moving rhythmically. The lustful look on her face is now gone, replaced by that of satisfaction. Now, she is doing her best to ensure that I'll have the time of my life.

Every single thrust of her hip was powerful and filled with vigour, determined to squeeze my meat rod dry. It was as if she was having sex out of love and not lust...

Looking at Eyvon doing her best made me felt something tingle within my heart. What I had for her was probably nothing more than lust and perhaps some form of care
and concern for a family member. But now, I can't help but feel something more. I don't want this to be a one time thing. This is more than a simple one night stand
which we will all forget about tomorrow.

Looking at Eyvon's beautiful face, feeling her warmth through her hands, and sensing her smooth skin touching mine with each move of the hip-

-there is just no way I'll want this to end.

With all of these feeling welling up inside of me, every single one of Eyvon's strokes are now feeling better than before. My throbbing penis was ready to blow. I
could only imagine how disastrous it would be if I was not wearing a condom.

"I... I am cumming..." I said, forcing the words out of my mouth amid the pleasure.

"Cum inside me, fill me up with..." before Eyvon finished her sentence, I could feel my penis releasing everything within.

Realizing that I have reached my limit, Eyvon stopped moving her hips, burying my meat rod deep inside her hole.

"Ahh... I can feel it coming inside..." Eyvon mumbled beneath her breath, her face now right next to mine.

Without a second word, I held Eyvon in my arms, pressing her body against mine. She was surprised by my action and had no idea how to react initially. However, after a few seconds, Eyvon reciprocated by wrapping her arms around my back...
Really sweet of you both Glad you enjoyed it and hoping for more updates!
Old 26-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Updates! Sorry for the wait!
---------------------------------

I tried my best to hold back my "evil" thoughts. Why the hell am I getting aroused while touching the bra of my future mother-in-law? I mean- sure, her breasts are gorgeous, but she is still the mother of my GF!

While the angel and the devil bickered above my head, my body moved on its own, bringing her bra close to my face. I took a whiff, like the repressed pervert I am.

Smells... like roses.

If not for it being in the laundry basket, I could swear this is a clean piece of bra. Coming to my senses almost immediately, I dropped the bra back into the laundry basket, lamenting my lust-filled mind.

Still, my body is definitely being honest here. My mother-in-law is without a doubt one of the most beautiful woman I know despite her age. The fact that Eyvon and Evelynn aren't around ain't helping either. I need to release my load one way or another.

Feeling my stomach rumbling again, I decided that it was more important for me to relieve myself first.

--------

By nightfall, we were more or less done with the paint job. Truth be told, I was rather proud of what I've achieved within the span of a day. After taking a bath and wiping any traces of paint off my skin, I made myself comfortable on the couch. As it has been a tiring day, I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

My future in-laws are already inside their room, so the lights in the living room have already been switched off. After replying work related messages, my eyelids started to get heavier and I fell asleep soon after.

So anyway, I was pretty sure that I had a dream. I don't remember what kind of dream it was, but I was pretty sure that it was a erotic dream of sorts.Why am I so sure? Because I woke up to a raging boner. As I wasn't wearing any underwear, I literally pitched a tent in the living room.

As if that wasn't enough, the second thing I noticed was a hand on my shoulder.

Still groggy from my nap, my mind wasn't working as intended. It took me a few seconds before realizing how bad this looked.

"I... I think you should go sleep inside the room..."

I quickly looked up.

The owner of the hand was my GF's mom. She was looking at my penis with an awkward smile on her face. Although she seemed a little embarrassed, I could see how her eyes were fixated on my cock. They were just like Eyvon's.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry aunty! I don't..." I tried to smooth out the situation as much as possible.

She shook her head and told me it's okay and I don't have to be sorry about this.

"Evelynn isn't around, so it must've been hard on you!" She added, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

If a person could die from embarrassment, this must be how it would be like...
Old 26-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Broadings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, nice update!
Old 26-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I tried my best to hold back my "evil" thoughts. Why the hell am I getting aroused while touching the bra of my future mother-in-law? I mean- sure, her breasts are gorgeous, but she is still the mother of my GF!

While the angel and the devil bickered above my head, my body moved on its own, bringing her bra close to my face. I took a whiff, like the repressed pervert I am.

Smells... like roses.

If not for it being in the laundry basket, I could swear this is a clean piece of bra. Coming to my senses almost immediately, I dropped the bra back into the laundry basket, lamenting my lust-filled mind.

Still, my body is definitely being honest here. My mother-in-law is without a doubt one of the most beautiful woman I know despite her age. The fact that Eyvon and Evelynn aren't around ain't helping either. I need to release my load one way or another.

Feeling my stomach rumbling again, I decided that it was more important for me to relieve myself first.

--------

By nightfall, we were more or less done with the paint job. Truth be told, I was rather proud of what I've achieved within the span of a day. After taking a bath and wiping any traces of paint off my skin, I made myself comfortable on the couch. As it has been a tiring day, I could feel myself slowly drifting to sleep.

My future in-laws are already inside their room, so the lights in the living room have already been switched off. After replying work related messages, my eyelids started to get heavier and I fell asleep soon after.

So anyway, I was pretty sure that I had a dream. I don't remember what kind of dream it was, but I was pretty sure that it was a erotic dream of sorts.Why am I so sure? Because I woke up to a raging boner. As I wasn't wearing any underwear, I literally pitched a tent in the living room.

As if that wasn't enough, the second thing I noticed was a hand on my shoulder.

Still groggy from my nap, my mind wasn't working as intended. It took me a few seconds before realizing how bad this looked.

"I... I think you should go sleep inside the room..."

I quickly looked up.

The owner of the hand was my GF's mom. She was looking at my penis with an awkward smile on her face. Although she seemed a little embarrassed, I could see how her eyes were fixated on my cock. They were just like Eyvon's.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry aunty! I don't..." I tried to smooth out the situation as much as possible.

She shook her head and told me it's okay and I don't have to be sorry about this.

"Evelynn isn't around, so it must've been hard on you!" She added, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

MIL will make it soft again! Haha
Old 26-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 26-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!! Can’t wait for the next update!
Old 27-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

--------

Same situation happened to me and my ex Wife mom.
Old 27-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cumonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Same situation happened to me and my ex Wife mom.
Happy ending with her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1