The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
blackdada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Does E offer more other than the normal after care release?

Dont want to offend by asking her. So ask here first if any bros know.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

after seeing the midtown lady.. went and tried her.
really is local syt, but strictly clean
but nice to have some syt waxing my dick while i just freely get hard..
Old 19-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share?
Old 30-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ohnupp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
For Bros who are keen to try boyzilian, which is getting more popular and can try this ML Jessie that i usually go to, hers is using state-of-the-art IPL machine to reduce the hair follicles.

The session starts off with her shaving your nether regions with a disposable shaver, after which she will apply a numbing cream around the areas that needs to be treated. The numbess prolly kicks in after 10-15mins of waiting and the laser session begins. The handheld device has a rectangular shape mirror like thingy which is literally FROZEN (please dont sing Let It Go) and she will place it over the areas needed for treatment and fire a red light.

After the session, wash up and proceed with a short massage and maybe even HJ/JG if time permits depending on the session you have booked for.
Bro, can share contact? Really want to try IPL. If got special would be a bonus.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastfb View Post
The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything
Any info on this Midtown shop ? Went down but no idea which it was. Any bros able to PM me? Much appreciated

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 02-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
demoniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The one at midtown(near hougang mall) is quite gd. Cheapest compare to the rest which i have gone to. Sadly i think is 100% clean. Done by a slim mid20 local lady. I did front, back and underarm for like 70 or 80++ only. Also completely no asking of package or buying of anything
Hibro do pm ctc need some grooming..
Old 02-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few days ago went to the shop at amk for the FIRST visit for boyzilian. After waxing done, the lady auto "special" without any gq asked. After ending and finish making payment for my waxing only and getting up to go, she still didnt say anything about collecting payment for her special. But i think i just ended my chance of future free special T_T (because of my thin skin, i gave her $20 when leaving)
Sooooo actually should i tip or pay her?
Old 02-05-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
thetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to beholdthetroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Few days ago went to the shop at amk for the FIRST visit for boyzilian. After waxing done, the lady auto "special" without any gq asked. After ending and finish making payment for my waxing only and getting up to go, she still didnt say anything about collecting payment for her special. But i think i just ended my chance of future free special T_T (because of my thin skin, i gave her $20 when leaving)
pls pm location
Old 02-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
abgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I pmed u bro. Can share location. Tia.

I pmed u.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 6
Glad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to allGlad123 is a name known to all
Quote:
Hey bro, kind sharing contact and dmg please ? Thank you
Old 02-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

any bro can share ctc?

thanks
Old 03-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I not really sure if it the same shop as S and E from amk cuz a bro on page 39 mention that E is a aunty.
But my E from amk is quite pretty about 7 or 8 point for looks. I would say between 28 to 35 yr old.

Sian. Srry to those bro that i have pm contact. Its the same amk shop as S n E that those that have share previously. I think i got wax by S. But she gave wrong namecard! So better to call the shop number instead of the hp. No wonder the description of their looks from different bro is so different.

Last edited by Lastfb; 05-05-2019 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, possible to share location? Thanks
Old 04-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pls share contact
Old 04-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pomspoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Any info on this Midtown shop ? Went down but no idea which it was. Any bros able to PM me? Much appreciated
You can Google the location, it's pretty ez to find actually.
It's done by a mid 20 Xiao chio lady, but then it's a no nonsense place, clean and swift process. Good for legit boyzillian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread