The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

800 RMB-1200RMB

U choose U pay
Old 17-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick
800 RMB-1200RMB

U choose U pay
I read that it will cost at least 7000 RMB in a chinese forum:

7點帶小姐出去就要在夜總會買全鐘,收費大約三千左右,至於小姐小費,最少都要四五千,你自己計 吧
Old 17-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil

Maybe the one mentioned above is of those super super high class...?
Old 17-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Ultimaheat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

most of the nite clubs in macau works like this

u pay aprrox 60hkd per 10mins block
works out to be about 360hkd per hour for "clock" money or "zhong" money.

if u take a girl out from 7pm to 3 am ( working hours , u have to pay the nite club the fee ) , thats 8hrs x 360hkd = 2880 hkd

the 2880 hkd is only for the "clock" money u give the club to take out the girl ( like a booking fee ).
u will have to pay 1000hkd per shot or 2k hkd ( 2shots overnite ).
u can talk it over with the girl , but this is standard.
(most high end clubs in macau or slightly more)
so thats at least 5k hkd u will need to spend. 11pm-3am charges might be higher.

cheers
Old 18-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arrr...

Walk in any KTV and ask for Tabao lor...
Average Price should be 1000RMB-1200RMB.

BTW, there are so many young chicks along Lian Hua Lu.

You will be spoilt for choice .. hence why KTV

Bro Trick
Old 18-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

for ONS, go to tian de ren jian and pick up.

hence why LHL gals.
Old 18-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
I had a great time in CP and ZH with our fellow samster last week. can't wait to see their FR. thanks guys!!!
Hahaha!!! I had the most wonderful time myself too!!!! Especially the best lunch I took in ZH.... compliments of Bro jinger. (THANKS AGAIN BRO!!!) I will post as soon as I get my stuff organised. Now still trying to recall my soul back to Sillipore. Cannot work without my soul leh!!
Bro DunNoLa and Bro H030831, why don't you guys start the ball rolling by posting first?
Old 18-04-2006, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Hahaha!!! I had the most wonderful time myself too!!!! Especially the best lunch I took in ZH.... compliments of Bro jinger. (THANKS AGAIN BRO!!!) I will post as soon as I get my stuff organised. Now still trying to recall my soul back to Sillipore. Cannot work without my soul leh!!
Bro DunNoLa and Bro H030831, why don't you guys start the ball rolling by posting first?
lol. thank you all for CP. Bro spoonfork, lunch and tea u meant...... btw i missed the ZH roundabout... do tell more abt the stay in ZH.
Old 18-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Glad u enjoy yourself, bro. Hope to read your FR soon for the future benefits of all bros here. Cheers!
Old 18-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!

Quote:
I dun enjoy enough leh.... hahaha........ too many things to do and places to go but too little time....... but glad to meet bro jinger and bro H030831.
FR i leave it to spoonfork, lets organise the next trip!!!

CHeers!!
Old 18-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Spoonfork,
Please accept my thousand of apologies.I could not get in contact with you in CP.Anyway, just like to share with everyone my first nite in Zhuhai on the 11/4.

The flight to Macau was cramped but nonetheless everyone was looking forward to touch down soon. immediately we cleared Macau and head straight to Gongbei Guan to walk across to Zhuhai. Once there, we were busy with our shoppng of China's prepaid card and also checked out the real mei-mei there.After lunch at about 3pm , we walked straight to a message parlour named 'chang Ann Hao xi jie" via LHL.Immediately,KNN, we were approached by several gals forcing their name cards to us but we didn't take the gals coz not pretty.After we left our luggages at the message parlour, we head straight to a genuine Spa to relax our self first.

After dinner at about 8pm, this was where the action start at LHL. We were overwhelmed by waves of gals as we walked . Boy...i must say the quality was superb and nothing you can find in s'pore.Was thinking of having a quickie but the presence of Gong ANN made us put the idea off.At this place, your will must be very strong coz those gals will just clinched onto you like a glue untill you say yes to them.

Our group's real action started at 10pm at this 'Chang Ann Hao xijie" hotel. I was told it's a must to pay our pilgrimage in Zhuhai for this '18 steps of wonder".

Once inside the room, those gals will come parade infront of you for you to choose. I always go with my first instinct when choosing girl so i was the first to spot a 19 yrs old HuBEi girl.

The usual sop of bathing and TKSS got the show started.

1 step: 'Man you"-Roaming in our language. This is where she licked every inch of your body with hot tea, follow by cold water later by warm milk.Wow lao eh...si ba song lah.

2 step-"bing huo jiu chong tian"- the above applied onto your DIDI...so how can not song right....?

3step- the above applied but now this time with your toes.(Forgotten the name)

4step-Put a condom onto one of your toes and pump it into her"mei-mei".

5step-next a condom onto your index finger and time for 'Gold Digging".

6step-She put a mint sweet into my arsexxx and proceed to suck it out...he..he...tak boleh tahan liao lah.

7 & 8-using vibrator to stimulate her and she use another type to stimulate back your didi.

9 step- she blowed you upside down ,this was something new to me.

Got to apologise coz cannot remember the rest of the steps liao but the final step was to bonk her .

As we were heading to Chang ANN the next day, we had decided to spend our nite in the message room. We thought it would be good as the room 's decor was exactly like a normal hotel room .Bad mistake, the message parlour operated untill 5 in the morning. Those walkie-talkie noise, ppl walking past etc made us all looked like a panda the next day.Overall, the only regret was that we didn't get to screw the LHL angels. I will definetly goback to LHL again to fufill my 'wet dreams". ....ciao.

ps;Spoonfork, waiting for your Fr.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

7???????????????,????????,??????,???????,?????
The charges is approx. 5000HK.

For regulars, 2000hk to the ktv and 3000hk to the gal.

The gals are simply superb looking...and with reasonable good skill.

Is it worth it ??? You decide.....
Old 19-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Talking about ONS,

two of our friends picked up two "so so" looking gals in a disco which i forgetten the name. There are many availables there that night... lucky me, I got a date with a sauna gal that night thus i didnt join u the "fun".

The four of them went together into one room with two big beds....my two friends looked real high with plenty of beers then so are the two gals.

I thought they must be having joyly hell of a good time. I actually regret having a prior date then.

The next morning, my two friends told us they do stripped naked together with the gals but somehow didnt have SEX. They said the gals keep walking in and out of the toilets and appears to be vomitting and they are quite high themselves.

Haha..... After the gals left the next morning said something like they are going to their "day job". One discovered 600rmb and the other 900rmb missing from their pockets. Stopid them, each even gave 200rmb pocket money each before to the gals before they left.

My two friends are two ok looking guys in their late twenties...not some old men.

Haha....that's freebies ? or just pure bad luck.
Old 19-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

I've got another question.. Regarding the FL girls at Lisboa Hotel, can I ask them to follow me to other hotel in Macau, or is it that I can only bonk them in their Lisboa Hotel rooms?
Old 19-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!

Quote:
I've got another question.. Regarding the FL girls at Lisboa Hotel, can I ask them to follow me to other hotel in Macau, or is it that I can only bonk them in their Lisboa Hotel rooms?
Would like to add on to bro hotdevil question, was also at Lisboa jalan jalan and saw some solid chicks, diff cat. from CP meimei, mainly northern girls with solid body shape and attractive make up and dressing, anyone know the price and is it safe?

Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1