The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 22
recce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

No worries bro,
Am not here to gain any points whatsoever, but I really have to agree with u on a point that it all takes time and $$ on these girls but to all the bros out there, dont fall too deep for them... As u must understand that at the end of the day they are here to work and earn $$ to send home.. But I am not going to black mark to those bros out there who found true love with the prc girls.. After I know how much they earn per month I was kinda shock and told myself that it cannot be true love with her la... Becos in the beginning yes u will have honeymoon period but after 1 year or so, she will have to send $$ back and u ask yourself can u afford to do so, given that u know how much she earns from all the $20/- from the bros.. En en is 1 of the few down to earth ktv girls that I have known that understands the theory of bread crumbs can become bread at the end of the day.. Thou it's only $20/- but those bros that frequent there knows that she sit with almost all the rooms whether be it hh or nh.. So u do the maths yourself and knows how much she earns monthly.. Maybe that's why she's not easy, but it was just a challenge for me to get into her pants, and I capped myself on the time and $$ spend on her.. Either 1 month or $3k depends on which 1 comes first, and if I didn't get her probably I would have moved on...
Old 04-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by recce80 View Post
No worries bro,
Am not here to gain any points whatsoever, but I really have to agree with u on a point that it all takes time and $$ on these girls but to all the bros out there, dont fall too deep for them... As u must understand that at the end of the day they are here to work and earn $$ to send home.. But I am not going to black mark to those bros out there who found true love with the prc girls.. After I know how much they earn per month I was kinda shock and told myself that it cannot be true love with her la... Becos in the beginning yes u will have honeymoon period but after 1 year or so, she will have to send $$ back and u ask yourself can u afford to do so, given that u know how much she earns from all the $20/- from the bros.. En en is 1 of the few down to earth ktv girls that I have known that understands the theory of bread crumbs can become bread at the end of the day.. Thou it's only $20/- but those bros that frequent there knows that she sit with almost all the rooms whether be it hh or nh.. So u do the maths yourself and knows how much she earns monthly.. Maybe that's why she's not easy, but it was just a challenge for me to get into her pants, and I capped myself on the time and $$ spend on her.. Either 1 month or $3k depends on which 1 comes first, and if I didn't get her probably I would have moved on...
Agreed with you how much they can earn, Just curious how much did u spent to get into her panty?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

recce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud ofrecce80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Agreed with you how much they can earn, Just curious how much did u spent to get into her panty?

Hm...

Time wise - approx 3 weeks
Money wise - $3.2k (which includes the bill for sg ktv, plus 4 times shopping and dinner but lastly it includes the hotels stay we had for 3 separate nights as well)
Old 04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by recce80 View Post
Hm...

Time wise - approx 3 weeks
Money wise - $3.2k (which includes the bill for sg ktv, plus 4 times shopping and dinner but lastly it includes the hotels stay we had for 3 separate nights as well)
Haha, hefty price to pay but Cheers to you at least u get what u wanted

Last edited by Milo80; 04-11-2013 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Editing
Old 04-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Hahaha... But it wasn't a 1 time off affair la, else I couldn't have afford it as well.. It was already to a min, cos it includes dinner that u yourself have to eat as well, and the hotels were quite reputable as well... Becos she's those careful type that will not go to those cheap or s.t hotel to finish the deed with u, cos EE is very cautious type that will not want to get caught by av with her pants down n get her visa terminated... But she's really horny and will not hesitate to get the ball rolling once the mood is right... Lol
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
lmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went there for hh today with 4 other friends. $138. Quantity of girls like quite a lot.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros keen to cheong SG this Thurs HH, pls PM me.
Old 19-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ope1819 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Any bros, interested to go SG this afternoon HH, split room costs? PM me. Reply promptly
Old 20-11-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
valentinotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from club sg. damn happening. friend almost got raped. haha. but there is one girl. she looked a bit like Kimberly the Mediacorp young actress. was having so much fun totally forgot to ask for her name. if any bros who go club sg know who i am talking about. please PM me her name. next time go club sg will straight away ask for her instead of getting raped by more than 10 girls. thanks in advance!
Old 20-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinotan View Post
just came back from club sg. damn happening. friend almost got raped. haha. but there is one girl. she looked a bit like Kimberly the Mediacorp young actress. was having so much fun totally forgot to ask for her name. if any bros who go club sg know who i am talking about. please PM me her name. next time go club sg will straight away ask for her instead of getting raped by more than 10 girls. thanks in advance!
How's the quality of the gals???
Old 20-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ktvlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinotan View Post
Bro Valentinotan, I think the girl you are referring to maybe Ke Er if I am not wrong. Even you just ask for her you will still get raped by others girls, they don't care, haha! Actually the best part of the session is always the raping part, that's the part I love most, LOL!
Old 20-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Bros,
Looks like ktvs in Singapore is pretty happening place... Eager to try it out... Indian guys are welcomed in ktvs?? New to these areas
Old 20-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Bros,
Looks like ktvs in Singapore is pretty happening place... Eager to try it out... Indian guys are welcomed in ktvs?? New to these areas
Old 20-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvlover View Post
Bro Valentinotan, I think the girl you are referring to maybe Ke Er if I am not wrong. Even you just ask for her you will still get raped by others girls, they don't care, haha! Actually the best part of the session is always the raping part, that's the part I love most, LOL!
so i see we have a common interest here. hahah. the raping part is damn xiong for the wallet man. but i really like ke er. out of all the girls, she is the only want that woke up my little brother. haha
Old 20-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
How's the quality of the gals???
quality of the girls, hard to say. depends on personal taste. just go there have fun and find out yourself. aha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1