The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rabbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Oi nookie!! why never bring me to Future pub!! Look like a relaxing & local version of Insomnia.. Bring me there on my next trip!! and also ask the DJ if she has a room for rent too
Old 20-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Sukhumvit, I get offers to "go hotel" by agg gals, matured waitresses, bar gals, traditonal masseurs,street walkers, ladyboys, roadside bar gals, disco gals even when I do not smile at them.
But in G clubs and Airasia, I do not get offers to "go hotel" even when I smile, talk and buy drinks from the hostesses.
You not walk alone. World is so unfair (despite our good intentions with G clubs and AAsia chabors). And knife don't always cut both ways
Old 20-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zuji having promotions for bangkok tickets. I randomly pulled a few days out and Myanmar airlines is 260 and Thai airways is at 320. So it's worth a look.

Normally i would prefer to book direct from the airlines but it seems that they are not running the same prices yet.
Old 20-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way. Anyone knows if the beer festival is scheduled to start soon? The ones outside central chidlom and cdc were great in 2010. 2011? was really low key and the atmosphere is just not there.

Great weather to hang out for a beer with the many bands singing into the night.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Everday can eat instant noodle
Pii, mama without luncheon meat mai aroy naa... for me must be Myojo chicken flavor after get too jaded with lod tom yam mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
LOL!! U got me there... But u know wat is the best part, i also say my thai no good...KNS, her mum speak Chinese to me!! 555+ From Chiang Rai and her mum worked in Ipoh before so can speak Mandarin! U bring rempah, i get fish head...Bro Bhappi...stand by and ready laew...when??I need to eat to have power to spank CFM well....
Like that they win liao loh... lucky the girls I know from the north-east and not north. North have many Chinese decent. Also have KTM villages on border with Myanmar. with some of the old KTM soldiers still around. Now see your neighbor's delicious Snow White peaches... lau chiu ngua die. die must go to your house have curry fish head party, please invite over her to taste our delicious curry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Zuji having promotions for bangkok tickets. I randomly pulled a few days out and Myanmar airlines is 260 and Thai airways is at 320. So it's worth a look
Just booked my Myanmar Air tickets today. Bros, can try these two sites... http://www.viasingapore.com/ and http://www.cheaptickets.sg/?s=13824101&em=3

True airlines offers sometimes higher than travel agents so I think agents cheaper price is from their commission. Maa Krunthep ik 3 artit leaw!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Pii, mama without luncheon meat mai aroy naa... for me must be Myojo chicken flavor after get too jaded with lod tom yam mama

Like that they win liao loh... lucky the girls I know from the north-east and not north. North have many Chinese decent. Also have KTM villages on border with Myanmar. with some of the old KTM soldiers still around. Now see your neighbor's delicious Snow White peaches... lau chiu ngua die. die must go to your house have curry fish head party, please invite over her to taste our delicious curry

Just booked my Myanmar Air tickets today. Bros, can try these two sites... http://www.viasingapore.com/ and http://www.cheaptickets.sg/?s=13824101&em=3

True airlines offers sometimes higher than travel agents so I think agents cheaper price is from their commission. Maa Krunthep ik 3 artit leaw!!!
Hi Bro : did you book for BKK or for Yangon ?? I am in Yangon in Dec & would love to catch up wif you ....
Old 20-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hi Bro : did you book for BKK or for Yangon ?? I am in Yangon in Dec & would love to catch up wif you ....
Yangon I would like to try one day but its for Bangkok bro... U in Spore? can catch up here also baa...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Which dates you be there as I yet to book mine and waiting for confirmation.
Staying in Huai Khwang.?
Old 20-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thai That Can Speak Mandarin

Quote:
Like that they win liao loh... lucky the girls I know from the north-east and not north. North have many Chinese decent. Also have KTM villages on border with Myanmar. with some of the old KTM soldiers still around.
Should be KMT (Kuomintang) not KTM.

Those who have Thai ID and can speak Mandarin have PRC Yunnan lineage.
Languages spoken are Yunnan dialects, Mandarin and Thai.

Don't ask me how I know.
Short of going up the Chiang Mai mountains.
There're also many who don't have Thai ID up in the Thai Northern mountains.

Oh yeah lately many "sexciting" FRs man.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai That Can Speak Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Those who have Thai ID and can speak Mandarin have PRC Yunnan lineage.
Languages spoken are Yunnan dialects, Mandarin and Thai.

Don't ask me how I know.
Short of going up the Chiang Mai mountains.
There're also many who don't have Thai ID up in the Thai Northern
Wow, you're really well learned many things about the mountain secret. 5555+
Those who doesn't have thai ID mainly are Thai-Yai. But Thai-Yai pooying suay teh teh!!
Old 20-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!multipletabs is one of the Best!
Re: Thai That Can Speak Mandarin

anyone there this weekend?
Old 21-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi!

Unlike previous trips (i.e. see my post in Bangkok Gogo thread), i did not hit the Gogo scene this time (my GG friends are on holiday). So I decided to check the FL market in the Nana/Sukhumvit area, and have been quite impressed by the current quality compared to previous occasions. Rather easy to find a reasonnably pretty and friendly girl for 1000 THB Short Time (not the top Gogo quality, but a few in the middle quality). LT is difficult to get, unless the girl has been with you before.
FOR NEWBIES, BE CAUTIOUS, A FEW YOUNG GIRLS HAVE NO ID. IT MEANS 99,99% THEY ARE UNDER 18 AND YOU CAN SPEND A FEW YEARS IN JAIL IF YOU ARE CAUGHT.
Of course, there are also plenty of Ladyboys near Nana Plaza (the most beautiful are usually ladyboys).
Experienced BKK tripers know all that already, but BKK seem to attract plenty of newbies, so I guess it's useful to recall.
Old 21-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Seems like we are gonna have tat beer soon bro!

yeah many of those in the North have some kind of chinese descent....but they are also the fair skinned and normally prettier ones...

Peaches, i would like to invite her to taste more than our curry...but then....no way i gonna stir shit when she knows my OC too...LOL!!
Old 21-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbly View Post
Oi nookie!! why never bring me to Future pub!! Look like a relaxing & local version of Insomnia.. Bring me there on my next trip!! and also ask the DJ if she has a room for rent too
Its really like a place for many thais to get high...I see the waiters dealing in pills and Ice like nobody's biz... But can bring u there if u want. As for the DJ....u can try it urself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
By the way. Anyone knows if the beer festival is scheduled to start soon? The ones outside central chidlom and cdc were great in 2010. 2011? was really low key and the atmosphere is just not there.

Great weather to hang out for a beer with the many bands singing into the night.

Bro, this year seems rather quiet...I see some beer gardens sprouting abt but its just not as many nor lively as previously...also the weather this year is a little weird..by now it should normally be cooling already. But this year, its rather humid...maybe its just in Bkk...outskirts I heard are cool already.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I could dance to whatever the DJ mix right Bro nookie 555~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1