The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
*Serious* How often do you masturbate?

Hey guys,

I'm just curious over here regarding the frequency of masturbation. How often do you guys masturbate?

For me now, more or less it's like daily.. sometimes maybe alternate days. But on average 1 week about 5-6 times. I read online that it's okay to masturbate daily, some even say it's good because it increases your sperm quality or something. But sometimes it feels more of a habit than a need, and that's where it kind of worries me. I got try to tell myself to alternate.. but my determination not so strong..

So just curious on local inputs, advice and suggestions Thank you!
Old 13-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: *Serious* How often do you masturbate?

Once or twice a year
It's a habit. Take up sports.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How old are you? I used to do it couple of times a week when younger. These days am an old man I dont do it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigueroa View Post
Hey guys,

I'm just curious over here regarding the frequency of masturbation. How often do you guys masturbate?

For me now, more or less it's like daily.. sometimes maybe alternate days. But on average 1 week about 5-6 times. I read online that it's okay to masturbate daily, some even say it's good because it increases your sperm quality or something. But sometimes it feels more of a habit than a need, and that's where it kind of worries me. I got try to tell myself to alternate.. but my determination not so strong..

Old 13-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing wrong with masturbating on a daily basis. In fact daily ejaculation is purportedly good for prostate health.

However if you prefer jerking off to actual sex then something is not right.

I hardly ever masturbate. I prefer the real thing.

Quote:
Hey guys,

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
How old are you? I used to do it couple of times a week when younger. These days am an old man I dont do it at all.
Thanks for your response bro.. I am 27 this year..
Old 13-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is nothing wrong with masturbating on a daily basis. In fact daily ejaculation is purportedly good for prostate health.

However if you prefer jerking off to actual sex then something is not right.

I hardly ever masturbate. I prefer the real thing.
Thanks for your response bro.. Yes definitely prefer actual sex.. Hahaha
Old 13-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes definitely prefer actual sex
Feel the same way too as i feel nothing can ever substitute real sex
Old 14-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

When i was a teenager would pcc whenever almost every day. Now in my 20s will try to abstain so that the actual sex would be more pleasurable
Old 14-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

But I saw some article that Masturbation will cause PE or damage to your little bro if too frequent. recommended is like once or twice a month. of cuz best is the actual sex.

I used to do it daily when younger then once a week. after reading the article, I at most once a month but daily try to do some milking exercise
Old 14-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
But I saw some article that Masturbation will cause PE or damage to your little bro if too frequent. recommended is like once or twice a month. of cuz best is the actual sex.

I used to do it daily when younger then once a week. after reading the article, I at most once a month but daily try to do some milking exercise
That article is rubbish. Masturbation does not cause PE. In fact masturbation is recommended for those who do suffer from PE as it will enable them to last longer during actual sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
That article is rubbish. Masturbation does not cause PE. In fact masturbation is recommended for those who do suffer from PE as it will enable them to last longer during actual sex.
I read on that too. my PE is mainly mentally stressed and low testosterone level i guess.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I read on that too. my PE is mainly mentally stressed and low testosterone level i guess.
Have you measured your testosterone levels?

Old 14-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you measured your testosterone levels?
nope I did not. just read up on the symptoms. when I take tongkat Ali, I feel the sex drive. else normally my erection won't last during sex. it will just soften before I can shoot
Old 14-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Every other day when young. Horny, thrice a day. Masturbation is self-love. If you don't love yourself, who will love you ? Masturbation prevents rape. Sometimes so horny, faster release b4 I do something silly, seriously.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
nope I did not. just read up on the symptoms. when I take tongkat Ali, I feel the sex drive. else normally my erection won't last during sex. it will just soften before I can shoot
Why speculate when a simple blood test will provide a quantitative measurement?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1