The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
RockyScience deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Support nice story!
Old 25-12-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

carry on bro
Old 25-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
uncle tay: i go home quickly then check booking. couldn't believe my luck, the room was booked.. spoiled the plans i made during the drive back. but luckily, managed to find another room. burn one hole in my bank as i intend to pay by cash. my wife will think i lost the money to gambling again. book already then headed out to search for the bikini i like... next day, picked her up for lunch first and drove her to the 'special place'... she was quite shocked also, after checking in, the service was fantastic. she seemed very excited. when we reached our villa, yan was over the moon... i tipped the butler and ordered some bottles of wine. after he left, i found yan outdoors, looking at the view. i took the bikini set out..

'weather very hot. let's go for a swim.' i handed the bikini set to her..

yan: this place must be very expensive! so many rooms! you booked it for us? how much?

'don't ask la.. just enjoy.. quick go change.'

yan took one look at the bikini she looked reluctant. but she felt guilty to turn me down. 'ok.'

i also went to change, put the bathrobe on, the butler returned with the bottles.. i let him in and he opened one bottle first. then.. yan came out... in JUST THE RED BIKINI. she screamed a little in shock and went back into the toilet to hide. the butler looked nervous also. i told him it's ok. felt a bit turned on by the incident.

'can come out liao' i said to her and took off my bathrobe.

yan came out slowly and looked embarrassed. she folded her arms to hide her breasts and stomach too.

'wow you look sexy leh... the butler just now drooled haha.'

yan: i'm so fat la. don't lie..

i noticed yan was trying to avoid looking at my red trunks. i offered her a glass of wine to drink together, after that brought her out..

'yan ah, i think i have a nice job for you leh.. quite easy one, think you will like it. the pay good also. 3k a month'

yan: huh? really? that's a lot! thank you so much! what job is it?

'haha be my personal assistant.. so now start trial ok? see how good you are. go toilet get the body lotion, we use as sun block. get all the bottles ok?'

yan: ok sure sure!

i went out and waited for her at the pool. she came out, i told her to rub the lotion all over my body, when she rubbed my thigh, my penis so hard.she confirm know i steam leh. but ignored it. i rubbed on her also, she never stop me, let me touch most of her body, i get her to drink somemore first. we both finished two glasses. i got into the water first, it was cold. she hesitate to come in, from below, i look up at her, the breasts look so big, i wanna squeeze so bad. she told me she's scared. not really sure how to swim..

i thought to myself.

HO SEH LIAO

Uncle Tay (50+ years old) and aunty Yan (34 years old)

uncle tay: i told her

'don't worry. come, uncle support you.'

then she came down slowly i just grope her body guide her to hang on to me.her legs spread and her cheebye area press on my cock. her breasts press on me song sia. i supported her by holding on to her butt. her head beside my head, i kissed her ears and head as i walked her to the other side of the pool. once reached I let her down and turned her around to enjoy the view. i hold her waist first, aim my cock in between her butt cheeks, pressed my cock in the middle, wrap my hands around her front on her neh neh and press on it. she never stop me also. we stand there for awhile, she marveled at the scenery but it got boring after awhile. my cock got bua her butt repeatedly but softly, she never say anything but finally say she tired wanna close her eyes rest for awhile, got headache from the wine... i turned her body around, cup her neh neh a bit while doing so she also never bother, i walk her to the corner, put her head on my shoulder let her 'sleep'. her legs wrap around my waist my cock press directly on her cheebye. i pat her bag let her sleep... awhile later i also got bored. stroke her body teasingly around the butt area. i got bored liao, push my finger into her bikini and rubbed her nipple. she never stop me. her nipples already hard. rubbed until her body become restless.. i untie her bikini below string one side. slide her bikini panties away and squeeze my hand in between our tummy, i tease her cheebye until she cannot take it sia, like want my fingers to go in like that. i keep stroking her cheebye lips seduce her. she grabbed me tight and hugged. i wanted to kiss her and also push my penis in but i want it to become official that day. i hold myself back.. finally i got bored already put her panties back properly and tied it.. adjusted her bikini bra a bit also. my legs also aching.. i woke her up, she pretended to be blur.. told her my legs tired... we got out of the pool. i told her to help me walk as my legs were tired.

'so far so good leh. you are a good personal assistant. come we go rinse the chlorine off...'

we went into the shower, i asked her to help use water rinse the chlorine off my body, pulled my brief she aimed the water inside but she looked away. after that i helped her, i lift her bikini a bit saw her nipple she also didn't say anything.

after that we dry ourselves, i told her to assist me to the entertainment room, she put on the bathrobe for me and then herself, we brought the wine in. drank a bit, sang a bit. i pull her closer and kiss her on her cheek from time to time, test test her. her bathrobe also loose and show her cleavage. she like very ok with me already. singing also lean on to me. i decided to ask the question liao.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Some photos to share in case you don't go to the pics side..

Old 26-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ChoiSum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 26-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Uncle Tay :

‘Yan ah, so you ok to be my personal assistant? I pay you 2k a month. You help me run errands, eat meals with me accompany me go out and stuff. You ok?’

Yan: oh wow. That’s a very lucky job to have! Of course I’m ok!

I waited to see if she will ask about the salary, cos I said 3k earlier . But she didn’t.. I was quite impressed that she’s not the money grabber type even though her situation at home since married quite bad.

I put my leg on her lap and asked her o massage my thigh. She did it without any hesitation. I point to the area much nearer to my red trunks she also massage without hesitation.

‘Actually, is $2000 enough? I can pay you more, you interested?’

Yan: huh 2000 a lot a already! I cannot take so much from you. You already very nice to me already!

‘Haha am I the nicest person to you ?’

Yan: yes! Number one!

‘Really? I’m happy to hear that.. but I can give you more la, like allowance like that. 5 k.. But you take care of my every single need lo. Is that ok?’

Yan: 5k?? Don’t need so much! 2k enough already. You can ask me to do anything for you.

‘Yan ah, (i stroked her hair) you never think leh. Your child very kiang eh, next time grow up the university fees very ex. Your husband got save up and plan for that? . ‘

Yan kept quiet and realise it... she looked troubled.. eyes look a bit sad. I know ho seh cos mention her hubby will make her vulnerable..

‘You sure I ask you to do anything you also willing to do? I might as well pay you 5k lo You take 5 k can save up for many things also.’

Yan: yup! But I feel bad.. 5k is way too much. I don’t have much qualifications also’

‘Good la I like your attitude. Come cheers again. ( I get her to drink) you hard working for me work hard to please my needs can already. I will take good care of you ok? Come finish it...’

She nodded her head, she finished her wine, and continued massaging my high without me telling her to do so.. she’s good la, local Singaporean but behave like overseas helper.

‘Yan ah. My trunks very tight the chlorine think still on it. Can help me remove it?’

Last edited by Hardstick15by5; 26-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

story by uncle Tay

yan: you want me to wash the chlorine away?

'haha. don't need. take it off can already..'

she looked genuinely blur about it.

yan: oh ok.

she helped me stand up, then squat down to help me move my trunks down. can see that she took a quick look at my erected lan jiao before looking down..

yan: i go wash..

'no need. come give it to me..'

i took it from her and sat down. i threw my trunks away.

'yan ah. can help me? swelling quite pain..'

i pointed to my thigh.

yan: yes of course!

she sat beside me and i put my leg on her lap. i point to the area very close to my lanjiao. she massage there without any complain. i waited a while more.

'yan ah. can help me here? '

i pointed to my lan jiao
Old 26-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, Yan got work beside working for uncle Tay?
Old 27-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

yan: huh? how to help?

'sorry ah.. my own wife don't help me anymore.. i always feel very uncomfortable because of it. you ok to help me feel better?'

yan: ok. i can try.

she looked scared though.

'yan come, you kneel down here..'

i put my leg on the ground, leg spread a bit. yan did as was told, but can see there was a bit of reluctance. i look down at her, sibei buay tahan sia! her bathrobe separated so much can see her cleavage but like can see cannot see like that.

yan: how now?

she asked reluctantly liao.

'yan ah. i very long never shoot liao. wife don't want help me i got a lot semen stuck inside, can be quite painful daily.. help me shoot it out ok?'

yan looked stunned i was so direct. she didn't really know how to respond also.

'just hold it first and rub for me first...'

yan looked away and hold my lanjiao. i guided her hand to masturbate slowly for me..

'ahhhh yan.. you are good.. ahhh..'

i moan a bit, but it was faked. i stroked her hair and made her look up at me when i tipped her chin up.

'yan ah, help me kiss kiss a bit. i will feel better...'

she didn't respond also, but her head moved forward and i felt her lips touch my cock.. like heaven sia. she planted kisses slowly on my lan jiao head.

'you done this ever before?'

yan shook her head immediately.

'yan.. open your mouth.. help me suck gently until it comes out ok..'

she never nod... but kissed on my lan jiao head a few more times..

'yan ah.. please... suck can? please... ahhhhh..'

without warning, her mouth opened and my lanjiao went in to her mouth. i let her suck for me a feel more times...

'yan ah.. lick please.. suck and lick... suck and lick... ohhh.. yess... yesss.. ahhh you are good...... ahhhh yannn.. yannnn...'

i stroke her head and hair..... 'yan show me more...' i signal to her bath robe...

her hand let go of my lan jiao and took off her bathrobe.

her sucking skills not very good but since it was her virgin blow, i found it very song.. she worked very hard for me, i guide her to mouth fuck my lanjiao also, she moved her head up and down on my cock. i was thinking, i want to cum inside her mouth. but i also want to fuck her already. wait too long already.. but if cum liao, need wait one hour then can. scared by then she regret already don't let sex how..

i stopped her from mouth fucking my lanjiao until i cum. i got her to stand up...

'show me leh..'

she looked away as she untied her bikini string. i pulled her closer as i buay tahaned liao. her bikini dropped to the floor and i cupped and licked her nipples.. my licking skills quite good she hugged me a bit more. i untied her bikini panties and played with her cheebye.. she fucking wet already, cum flowing down her legs. i play with her cheebye, tease it so much. so much cum flow out. finally i push finger in and finger her, she never complain or stop me.

i really buay tahan already.

i got up, carried her up and move her to the bed room... as i walked...

'yan ah.. let me do ok.. me and wife very long never do already.. i really cannot tahan anymore...'

to my surprise..

she nodded her head!
Old 27-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

your story is damn nice ts! waiting here for more.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Power lah Uncle Tay

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Support the awesome uncle
Old 27-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Uncle Tay:

I put her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I never wait push in immediately and zua her cheebye missionary. I at first move in the kiss with her while pia her chee bye but it was weird for us. She didn’t kiss back a lot so I just focus pump her pussy, she moan a lot even take the pillow to cover her face. Think she Paiseh and embarrassed cos I kept looking down at her moan..fucked her good good about 5 minutes then I buay tahan liao cummed inside her. Too high already no chap la.. felt song also. She also never stop me. But I felt a bit worried that she not very impressed by my ability also, I know I no young horse so rest awhile then use my tongue pleasure her nice nice from nipple to cheebye. Felt a bit disgusted kept thinking I lick my own cum but I also seh too lazy to care. She moan loud loud for me quite lousy think she first time get licked, her legs keep clamp my head shut. Lick until she orgasm my Imgur also sore.

We both fell asleep. Then, she woke me up.

Last edited by Hardstick15by5; 28-12-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 27-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update, more please
Old 28-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Uncle Tay:

I put her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I never wait push in immediately and zua her cheebye missionary. I at first move in the kiss with her while pia her chee bye but it was weird for us. She didn’t kiss back a lot so I just focus pump her pussy, she moan a lot even take the pillow to cover her face. Think she Paiseh and embarrassed cos I kept looking down at her moan..fucked her good good about 5 minutes then I buay tahan liao cummed inside her. Too high already no chap la.. felt song also. She also never stop me. But I felt a bit worried that she not very impressed by my ability also, I know I no young horse so rest awhile then use my tongue pleasure her nice nice from nipple to cheebye. Felt a bit disgusted kept thinking I lick my own cum but I also seh too lazy to care. She moan loud loud for me quite lousy think she first time get licked, her legs keep clamp my head shut. Lick until she orgasm my Imgur also sore.

We both fell asleep. Then, she woke me up.

yan was looking worried.. she kept saying it was late and she's going to get in trouble... when i finally woke up properly, then realise it was already 6pm... she was getting dressed already, but also looked very worried.

yan: can you drive me back? i'm too late already. i don't know how to explain why i'm so late...

'relax yan.... i have the perfect excuse... i will send you home ok, but i want you to promise me one thing..'

yan: huh? how? ok. i promise...

'see the room, expensive leh. stay tonight with me ok?'

yan: huh. then how i explain? cannot la..

'can.. don't worry. i got the best excuse for you...'

i took out a stack of shirt and pants from bag and showed to her..

'this is the uniform for my ktv staff... i brought many sets for you. this will be your 'job' you tell your hubby ok?'

yan: oh.. that's a good idea. but i really can't stay overnight...

'you want me to sleep here alone tonight? (i sounded a bit angry) '

yan: huh. no no. but how do i explain myself?

'say tonight my ktv staff shortage, need you to start work night shift immediately. smart right?'

yan kept quiet for awhile.. then... she realise.

yan: oh yeah. yes can.. but can i go home first? i need to settle my child's dinner also.

'oh yes. and give money for breakfast and lunch ok? come. i send you home. you go change into the ktv uniform first..'

yan quickly did so, she came out very quickly, butler sent us to my car. i regret driving my sports car at that moment as i thought of asking her to suck for me on the drive back. on drive back, she seem ok, no sign like she felt guilty or what. reached her neighbourhood, she told me to drop her off 3 blocks away from her home. before she got off, i asked her for a kiss on my lip. she a bit reluctant looked around and gave me a quick peck. she told me she will be back in about 15 mins.. the kiss was awkward...

i waited... 20 mins passed already...

shit..

did she back out already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1