The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Support an awesome story
Old 11-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

am considering to drive grabhitch to earn some petrol money...
now reading ur story is giving me more motivation to sign up...
Old 11-11-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrwoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also doing grabhitch, maybe can learn from TS how to make full use of it.. .
Old 11-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the support thus far guys. I'm glad people are reading despite the slow build up -- which cannot be helped as this is real life and not a Jap AV.

Ultimately I'm still doing Grabhitch for the money lah, haha. Bros who want to start in the hope of picking girls up, just be really, really careful. A misjudged comment could easily be misconstrued as sexual harassment... Always proceed with caution!
Old 11-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

"If you are free, maybe we can grab a quick bite nearby your office before I send you home? #freeride"

"Wah, how to resist this offer! Okay, see you later.."

We met face to face for the first time that evening, at a busy cross junction at the heart of the CBD. Why do I say that? Well, usually I only get to see the right side of her face during our rides to work mah. So that day, I finally got to see her face to face.

She waved at me from across the street, dressed in a blue dress, her usual flats and lugging her laptop and handbag. We greeted each other and unsurprisingly, there was very little awkwardness even though it was the first time we were meeting outside of our Grabhitch rides.

We did what we agreed to do earlier, which was to grab a quick bite at a hawker centre nearby before heading home. She still had a report that needed to be sent out by the end of day, so I didn't want to keep her for too long either. But that was a really enjoyable first meal I must say... Talking to her in person was just like the way we texted each other throughout the day, with lots of laughter and smiles.

I drove her home after dinner, for free and not as a Grabhitch ride. I guess that was the day we ended our driver-hitcher relationship and moved forward...
Old 11-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
flipper1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, please continue
Old 11-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

A little slow pace but still interesting. Did follow TS Shanghai thread. Thanks, and hope to see more updates soon
Old 11-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
MegaKKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 11-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 11-11-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, it is also possible to find ur love from hitching...at least I found mine from there...LOL...when frenz ask her where she knws her bf from?she mentioned HITCH...most were quite surprised...
Old 12-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Thank you for the support thus far guys. I'm glad people are reading despite the slow build up -- which cannot be helped as this is real life and not a Jap AV.

Ultimately I'm still doing Grabhitch for the money lah, haha. Bros who want to start in the hope of picking girls up, just be really, really careful. A misjudged comment could easily be misconstrued as sexual harassment... Always proceed with caution!
Thanks for the very good advise .
Old 13-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Nice story TS. looking forward to more sparks soon. pls update more regularly if you can. cheers

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yellowpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Nice story TS. looking forward to more sparks soon. pls update more regularly if you can. cheers
Looking forward too
Old 13-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi whelan22. Are you married? Interesting, good real story. Thanks for telling about it.

Last edited by adonis; 13-11-2017 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Punctuation error.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1