The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But I had a Big Knockers WL inside you CMI 1856
Maybe it’s one of the 2 I din get to see as they were not working.
Can share name?

I asked Ah Soon anyone close to my fav Nana/ XLJ.
He replied no one close.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I had a Big Knockers WL inside you CMI 1856
Can PM me boh?
Old 08-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Maybe it’s one of the 2 I din get to see as they were not working.
Can share name?

I asked Ah Soon anyone close to my fav Nana/ XLJ.
He replied no one close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can PM me boh?
Message sent
Old 08-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Message sent
Many thanks bro!
Much appreciated!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Many thanks bro!
Much appreciated!
Neh Neh Play Time
Old 08-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Message sent
Thank you!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you!
Enjoy Milking
Old 08-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Enjoy Milking
Looking for a pair of firm ones, at least like retired Xiao mei 2040 or Tina 1651, those are acceptable to me.

Although, I know someone here (not you) is a fan of damn saggy milf tits
Old 08-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking for a pair of firm ones, at least like retired Xiao mei 2040 or Tina 1651, those are acceptable to me.

Although, I know someone here (not you) is a fan of damn saggy milf tits
Small frame girl with DD normally sags lor
Old 09-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
VERY VERY VERY GOOD.

These are my picks which meet ISO standard. To qualify, must already have be doing RTF and extended sessions with customers.

Xia Tian
Her pretty face and poly girl body is irresistible. Gentle type. Tall with shoulder length hair. Accommodating with requests.

Yuan Yuan
Very hot body, mistress look. She has the kid of look that make you want to down her panties and f her hard doggy.

Tian Tian
The latest to debut. Sweet, petite with big boobs. Smooth skin.

Yao Yao
From what I saw, this cutie's face is like a teenager in secondary school. Comes with natural C cup breasts. According to my friend who tried her, she will say "Yo, yo, yo" if you tease her. Hahahaha damn cute. Great service.

Ai Li Si (Alice)
Fair, petite and tight body with classic Chinese beauty look. For now, can try if you looking for a pretty girl but a total greenhorn in the bedroom. No attitude problem just that she has not worked in this line before. Those who want to rescue XMM can give her a try.
I am agreeable to ur recommendations, even thu I have not seen Tian Tian personally. But since Yu Tong, my most visited WL in 1649, has recommended her as the first newbie I should try, there must be reasonable truth in ur description.

Tried Ai Li Si (Alice) of 2047. Brief FR is as follows:

WL: Ai Li Si (Alice)
House: 2047
Home Province : GuiZhou
Ht/wt: 158 cm/45 kg
Debut: Nov 17
Prior Experience : No prior experience

Looks: Very pleasant, with pretty face features including small sharp nose and juicy lips. Sexy, curvy body, bony at hips, sexy legs, tight pussy.

Boobs: B- with new one-dollar coin size areola and tits, use them well during boobs massage, great to fondle, grab and squeeze.

Shower action : Nil. Told her to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower the next time, as some customers expect them.

Catbath and boobs massage : Good slurping and tongue licking action - good strength although not so sensual. But do the catbath from back, to buttocks, thighs and calves. (Told her to forego the calves as mine not so sensitive) Boobs massage was teasing, sensual and good.

Frenching: Quite a good frencher althu w/o much tongue fight. Was trying to teach her how to have good tongue fight - but it always go MIA. Anyway her tongue is quite short.

Painting: Allowed painting on her small pussy hole and she was quite responsive.

AR: Good effort. Direct her tongue correctly to the desired spot and area.

Bbbj: Good, althu not that deep-throat, can give sensual or tantalizing licks on the dick head.

FJ: Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom. Fallopian tube like rather shallow. Due to tight pussy and shallow tube, the sex in missionary and cowgal positions were exceptionally intense and steamy. The long and solid penetrations and pumping made her face grimaced and hands gripping the bed tightly. She was utterly worn out by the intense sex. She said she never encountered such intensity before.

Gfe : Good gfe, can be like gf.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy. Attitude was excellent - willing to listen and very accommodative. Service wise, she was good (for a newbie who is new in this trade). Skills can be improve, especially in sensual fingering and passionate frenching with tongue fight.

Rtf: Sure! (after trying other newbies)

Saw Yao Yao after the session. She is taller at 1.61m and she has a pretty face. She seems to be meatier. Will try her some days later!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Neh Neh Play Time
share leh bro
Old 10-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
share leh bro
Neh Neh sent
Old 10-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Small frame girl with DD normally sags lor
Tough to find small frame with BIG natural knockers nowadays.
Havent has enjoyed one in GL for long time already; even the Premium FL stocks also dried up.

Previously had enjoyed full Cs Diao Chan (2001or2007) and Lele (WH15).
After that no one comes close in terms of my preferred combo of looks + boobs + chemistry from petite slim gals.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tough to find small frame with BIG natural knockers nowadays.
Havent has enjoyed one in GL for long time already; even the Premium FL stocks also dried up.

Previously had enjoyed full Cs Diao Chan (2001or2007) and Lele (WH15).
After that no one comes close in terms of my preferred combo of looks + boobs + chemistry from petite slim gals.
Yes...pretty and nice natural big boobs are so rare
Old 10-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes...pretty and nice natural big boobs are so rare
WH15 Lele I had countless passionate moments with her.
Easily 20+ times before she left.
Once both of us almost buey tahan and rawest; luckily recovered in the nick of time.
Those were the days...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1