The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: My Life After A Divorce

glad to hear that, wish you well.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The event was going well and fine. Everyone is happy. Eating well. Drinking loads. And playing in the pool. I was sitting at a corner looking out in the pool. I saw Pris playing in the pool with some of the guys and girls. Splashing water and drinking by the side.

All of a sudden, I felt the urge to take out a cigar from my drawer at my unit and light one up for good time. Told Ace that I'm going to bring a cigar down and want to share with him been the fact that we are the only 2 smoker. Ace's smile was brimming to the side of his ears.

Went to my unti, open the drawer and took out a simple cigar still in the case. Its been a long time since I tried one and I guess now its a good time to unwind. Just then, I heard my door open. That's strange, the only people that knows of my unit is Ace and Pris. I look back and saw Pris.

Pris: Hey Nurgle. Everything ok? I saw you walking back to your unit.
Me: I'm fine thank you. I just want to take out this cigar and share it with Ace.
Pris: Oh! And here I thought you were not enjoying yourself and want to hide in your house!

Pris was standing there shoaking wet from swimming in the pool. She look so erotic and sexy. Like those model photoshot that is at the beach all wet. As I was looking and talking to her, my dick grew like it has a mind of its own and it became rock hard in my shorts.

Pris: Well, since you are fine, we will wait for you at the pool! Don't take too long yeah?
Me: Sure. Let me go with you as I just want to grab this cigar.
Pris: I think you might want to wait a little while before you go to the pool. *She winked at me*.
Me: Oh? Why so?
Pris: Well....nothing much. Just that I see you decided to go camping with a tent.
Me: Huh? Tent?

Not able to catch what she said, she pointed down at my shorts and gave it a cuckle and walked out the door. Holy crap. I had a major hard on in my pants and decided to let Pris had a short preview of my tool!

Me: Oh shit! Thanks a lot dick head! Thanks for making me into some sex craze asshole you stupid dick!

But with that, I realise that I never had such a hard on after so long. I haven't release myself ever since I discovered my ex wife cheating on me. The urge was getting stronger. The pain...the fustration. I decided to go to the washroom and relief myself.

I started masturbating in the washroom. Stroking my dick slowly. Thinking about none other than my ex wife. As mention, I still can't forget about her. The thought of us having sex on our bed, in the public, in the hotels of the countries we been to. Just then, in my thought, Pris face appears with her arms wide open.

Holy fuck! What was I thinking!? I can't think of her that way! I stopped stroking and took deep breathe just to cool it. Thinking to myself, do I have feelings for Pris or is it just lust? No. Its not right. She herself just gone through a bad relationship. It ain't nice for me to step into the picture. Moreover I'm her boss!

With this, my hard on went down and I let my house with the cigar to join Ace.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ace: Took you long enough. What happen? Can't find the cigar.
Me: Yeah. Its been a long time since I had one.

I can't tell Ace about Pris entrance and her new discovery. Knowing Ace, he will poke fun of me endlessly and refuse to let it go.

We both sat at one corner, sharing the cigar and drinking wine. Watching the girls playing with the guys at the pool. But my eyes were only on Pris. I couldn't take my eyes off her. That lovely hair swing as she lift her head up the pool. Her breast as it jiggles side by side as she skip in the pool. Her sexy waist line calling for me to put my hands on her side. Argh! The agony!

Just then, my boss tape on his wine glass.

Boss: Your attention please. I would like to make an annoucement. Good news and bad news.
Me: Good and bad? This ain't good boss. Start with the bad.
Boss: Alright. Bad news! I'm leaving the company. I'm returning back to London to spend time with my family.
Me: Holy Fuck! *I jumped out of my chair* No! You are the best among all of us! You can't just leave!

Everyone else seems to be more calm then me. I notice the awkward silence in the air. Great more stress to add to my depression already.

Boss: I know. I didn't want to at 1st buddy. But my family needs me. I hope you understand.
Me: *Calm down a little* I understand boss. Its really sad that you have to leave. So who is taking over you?
Boss: Which brings me to the good news! You will take over my position Nurgle!
Me: *Long awkward silence* HUH?!
Boss: I have been seeing how you work and you deserve this position. Everyone here knows about this choice I'm making and all of them have decided you are the best for this roll. So congrats Nurgle! You are now the team new manager / boss! As a form of celebration, everyone, TOSS NURGLE TO THE POOL!

Before I could run, Ace grab hold of me, leaving the other guys running out of the pool like a pack of wild wolves. Everyone carrying me and after a count down, they toss me into the pool. Soon later, everyone dive into the pool and gather around me wishing me the best and congrats on my promotion. At that moment, I felt so happy that after a long time, I was smiling and laughing with everyone.

Boss: Now that we are all the pool, lets take a group photo for this wonderful memories for me to bring back! Ace! Since you are a sinker, please take a photo of all of us!
Ace: With pleasure! Don't want to drown at the age of 30!

We all gather close together and took some pictures together. Pris came up to me and hug my waist and ask Ace for a picture together. I was shocked but happy that at least I'm together with Pris in her bikini. After much courage (from the wine and cigar kicking in), I place my arms around her waist and hold her close for the picture.

The night was still young...we party and we drank. Soon it was close to mid night.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Everyone was packing up and getting dress and ready to go home. Some left and bid me farewell and thank me for opening up my place. One by one, even Ace, left my place. Leaving me alone to the already quiet house.

I slump on the sofa and just took everything in. The sad news of my boss departure. And the good news that I would be taking over. All in all, it was a good day. I left out a laugh and smiled. I was happy after such a long time. Time for a shower!

As I walked to the washroom, I notice that it was closed. I normally don't close the doors in my house. I open the door and there stood Pris still in her bikini top and a tower around her shoulder.

Me: Oh I'm so sorry! I thought everyone left already!
Pris: No no! I should apologize! I wanted to ask if I could use the shower before going home since we stay so near.
Me: Sure! By all means!

I left her alone in the shower. I walked back to the living room and thoughts came to my mind. Omg! Pris is still here! Alone! With me! And the sight of her in the washroom! Omg! So sexy! So beautiful! So...erotic! Mr dick head came back to life.

Me: Oh fuck! Not now!

With that, I make my way to my master bedroom washroom and close the door. I took out my dick and proceed to stroke it. I was hoping to release all this load that I have been storing in me. Just then, I heard my master bedroom door open.

Pris: Erm. Nurgle? You there?
Me: Eh. Yeah...I'm in the washroom. Need anything?
Pris: Erm. I know this sounds embrassing but can I use one of your shirt? My other shirt is just as wet and I don't feel comfortable putting it on.
Me: *Oh fuck! Not now when I have Mr dick head on full rage mode!* Erm...give me 1 min and let me find one for you!
Pris: Thank you! I will be waiting in the common washroom!

Of all the rotten timing. Just want I want to release my load now I have help Pris find a shirt to wear.
Old 15-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading this story. As I'm currently at batam having a break, I will try to continue the story tomorrow. If not, I will update it on Wednesday. Many thanks to the brothers and sisters for the points contribution. I will return it back as soon as I figure how to do so.

Stay tune as the story is turning more juicy and a sight turn of event.
Old 15-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Thank you for the delicious and lengthy updates. Hope you could assist us in clearing our sperm bank soon!!!

Good job and good plot!!! Awaiting!!!
Old 15-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hI BRO,

Many thanks for the write up

Best regards
Old 15-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mybimmer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Take your time TS. Amazing real life story!
Old 15-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
Many thanks. I'm able to type this much out now as I'm clearing my block leave and relaxing at a suite in Batam.

This time alone is good for clearing my head and sharing with you all about the turns of event that happened to me.

How depression almost got hold of me through a divorce and how I manage to get out of it. Through help from people, counselling and some erotic moments with Pris.

with pris?
Old 15-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what a great story. looking forward to TS's updates!
Old 15-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
lmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylmaolmao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome. Looking forward. Enjoy your trip.
Old 15-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Awaiting patiently.........
Old 16-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for you but indeed it is a great story with lots of hidden stuff.. keep it up TS. will camp with my CIGAR!!!
Old 16-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

TS nice story! I cant wait wednesday please do update asap.
Old 16-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
with pris?
Nope. I'm alone this time. I just need time alone to just destress from work and detox my body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1