The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Life After A Divorce

We were having a meeting. Its our department on having a group BBQ dinner at either ECP or someone house with a pit. I offer up my place since the BBQ is just next to the pool and my unit is accessible to the pit. The meeting lasted till 8PM and I was thinking of sending my emails before heading home on a Friday night.

Just as I reached my desk, I saw Pris in my office looking through some of my files. As her back was towards the door, I decided to knock in order not to scare her.

Me: Hey. Its Friday night and its already 8PM. You should be going out and enjoying the night.
Pris: Oh hey. That's alright. My friends are already with their BF. So I decided to stay behind and work.

Walking to my Notebook, I asked...

Me: Don't you have a BF yourself?
Pris: No...I broke up with him before I started working here.
Me: Oh. Erm. Really sorry...I...eh...don't know what...

She saw me stummer and started to chucker. I swear, she has the sweetest smile that will melt your heart.

Pris: Hehe. That's alright. I dump him cause he was cheating on me. He decided to choose another girl behind my back and sleep around.
Me: I...eh...I'm really sorry. Look, I don't think its good that you work so late. Can I offer you a ride home since we stay near each other?
Pris: Really?! Won't it be troublesome?
Me: Not at all. Why don't you pack your bag and lets go now. I think I should be going home too and chill a little since its Friday.
Pris: Sure! Let me pack your files and my bag!

As she was standing on a stool to put the files at a high shelf, I turn my head and wanted to warn her to be careful. Well, without warning, I caught a glimps of her bright red panties under her mini skirt. Omg. I almost jump back a little from the sight.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pris went to grab her bag and waited for me at the lift lobby. I was packing my notebook and was drowning at the sight I had. Just then, I felt my heart skip a beat thinking about it. What's happening to me? Why am I feeling shocked? I have seen so many panties in my life but why is this one so special?

I quickly grab my items and went to the lift lobby. Off we went to the car and she hoped on.

Pris: You sure its no trouble for you sending me back?
Me: Look, if you feel that you are troubleing me, I would have told you. So for the last time, its no trouble at all.
Pris: Ok! Many thanks!

As I start my car engine, Pris took off her jacket and unbotton one button from her blouse. She even untie her ponytail and let her hair down. Omg! That sight! What a beauty! Its even better than just having that peak at her panties earlier!

As I drove back, we chatted about our life. I avoided the topic of my divorce as I'm not ready to share with someone new.

Me: Say Pris. In a month time, we are going to have a department BBQ at my place.
Pris: Oh wow! Then this is one of a best work place I have ever worked!
Me: Yeah? Well, I will fill you in on what needs to be done and prepared for the event. Could you help me out?
Pris: Of course! You are my boss after all! And we stay so near each other! Just let me know what you need and I will help out!
Me: Great. Could you please tell me your mobile so that we can communicate if I'm ever out of office.
Pris: I will do you one better. I will enter my number on your phone.
Me: Huh? No wait...

Before I could stop her, she grabbed my phone and turn it on.

Pris: Oh! You are attached? Who is this pretty lady??
Me: That......was.....
Pris: Oh no! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have just grab your phone without permission! Really sorry!
Me: No. Its fine. I guess I can't keep it to myself forever. That is my ex wife. We are divorced now.
Pris: Divorced? What happen?

Well driving, I told her the whole story and where I am now.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Great story bro. Please continue !!
Old 15-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fazer8405 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Please continue. Going thru divorce is pain. Maybe I'll open a chapter on my journey too
Old 15-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Pris: Omg! Wtf! She is a total nut case! I thought all men are the same! Always cheating on women! But...woah! I'm shocked this could happen to you!
Me: Shit happens.
Pris: Look, I'm really sorry for taking your phone without permission. And I'm sorry for learning what happen. But please Nurgle, you got to cheer up!
Me: Oh? Do I look upset?
Pris: Duh! Everyone in office is taking about it! They told me that I have the best boss ever but you weren't the same person as before! I thought you turn into some horrible work drilling boss but looks like its because your mind is all about your issue. Poor thing.

At that point, I just don't need her pity. At that point, I just a needed a hug or a pat on my back. Not too long, I have reached her house.

Pris: Thank you for the ride. And hey, please cheer up. I heard many amazing stories about you been funny, witty and a great person to be around with!
Me: I will try. I just need some time.
Pris: Time? Its almost a year already! No wonder Ace is always trying to cheer you up by been loud in your office.
Me: Yeah? I will try. Look Pris, if you don't mind, I would appreciate if you keep this to yourself and not let everyone in office know. Not everyone knows what happen to me.
Pris: I promise I won't! Thanks for the ride!

As she got off and was about to walk off, I saw her left her phone in my car. I wind down my window.

Me: Hey Pris! Your phone!
Pris: Oh no! Thank you! *She plants a kiss on my cheeks*
Me: Erm.......
Pris: Hey! Take it as a thanks! You deserve it!
Me: Ok. Thank you...btw...can I ask? What perfume are you using?
Pris: This? Burberry Body! Smells nice right? Thanks for telling me about my phone! See you Monday!
Me: Yeah. See you.

No wonder the smell was familiar...its the same perfume as my ex wife. Fuck man.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazer8405 View Post
Nice story. Please continue. Going thru divorce is pain. Maybe I'll open a chapter on my journey too
Yes. Its very painful actually. But with proper support and personally I went through counselling, I'm back at my feet.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

As the month draw by, it was time for our department BBQ event. I told HR that me and Pris would be taking time off to prepare for the event. I don't want Pris to waste her leave just for this event. I got her to send email of my house address to the rest of the colleagues. Next stop, we went to shop for the food. This is my weakness. I always tend to buy too much! So much food that the left overs could last for another week or 2!

As we were at NTUC pushing the trolley, Pris jaw drop to the floor at the list of food I wrote down.

Pris: Are you insane Nurgle! This is WAY TOO MUCH food!
Me: Really? I thought it ain't enough?
Pris: No! Omg! I will amend the list! You just push the trolley and grab items on the high shelf.
Me: Ok. Wait...so who is the boss now?
Pris: I am! When it comes to this, just let me help you! Omg! No wonder Ace say you have poor selection when it comes to food!

Thank you once again Ace for giving me a bad name. But then again, thank you Ace for been there for me. I can see he is trying to cheer me up by getting Pris involve.

As I was pushing the trolley and helping grab the item. I saw a little boy, no more than 4, crying looking for his mommy. I have a soft spot for kids.

Me: What's wrong buddy?
Kid: I want my mommy! I can't find her! *Sob sob*
Me: What is your mommy wearing? And what is her name?
Kid: Mommy is wearing a red shirt! I want my mommy!

I pick up the little kid. Comforting him and kept shouting.

Me: ANYONE LOST HER CHILD? LITTLE BOY WITH SPONGEBOB SHIRT!?

Everyone is staring at me but who gives a fuck. I just want to find the lost boy mother. Not long I spotted the mother and saw them embraced each other. They thanked me and off they went.

Pris: Woah. You sure are awesome. Why didn't you have kids? I can tell you love kids!
Me: My ex doesn't want one.
Pris: Oh. Lets change the topic. She is no longer in this picture!
Me: Picture?

Before I could ask more, Pris took out her phone, point it at us and took a surprise picture of us.

Pris: This picture! Me and my awesome boss!
Me: Erm. Ok. That was...sudden...
Pris: Hey! I want a picture of me and my awesome boss together so that I can show my friends and parents about my work place.
Me: Eh...ok...won't they get the wrong idea? You know...that you might be dating me instead?
Pris: Nah! They know better! Although I don't mind dating you! Heehee!

After saying that, she went off skipping looking for the next item on the list. Date? Dating me? HUH!? What did I just hear? Nah. Maybe she is just pulling my leg.
Old 15-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

My folks went separate ways after 27 yrs. my old man was the unfaithful one....oh well.....life goes on.....
Old 15-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
BigBreakfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice one TS, camping for more
Old 15-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

With the items purchased, we headed for my home. Taking the lift up to my unti, I turn to Pris.

Me: Pris. Please ignore the mess in the house. I don't really have the time to clean it.
Pris: I understand.

With that, I open my door. All Pris could do is drop her bags and her jaws.

Pris: Oh....My....God.
Me: Eh...welcome to my cribe?
Pris: Its so clean! Its spotless! And what an insane collection of wine!

Yes brothers and sisters. I love my wine. But not as much as how I love hard liquor with mixes.

Me: You can try some later. Now I need your help to unpack the items and you need to get dress to use the pool later if you are swimming.
Pris: Oh right! Lets unpack!

I moved all the food and items down to the pit and left Pris at my house to change so that she can use the pool later.

Not long, the rest of the department was over. The fire started, the food was cooking. Colleagues drinking beer and wine. Ace smoking away at a corner.

Me: Hey dude.
Ace: Hey brother! Your place! Awesome clean as always! Thanks for inviting us!
Me: No problem. Can I have a stick from you?
Ace: Sure! Come I help you light with...my...oh...my...fucking...god!

I was wondering what went wrong with Ace. Cursing and not lighting a stick that he offer to me and seeing that he was looking at one direction. I turn my head to see what's happening and in Ace's words....oh...my...fucking...god...
Old 15-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
True. And i happen to be one of the contributing people to that figure. But can't help it when your parthner decided to pack and go for another person. To be honest, till this day, I still don't understand why she did that.
I'm sorry your ex wife left you. Hope you don't just keep drowning yourself in work.

Good luck with your career and your life, man! And thank you for sharing.
Old 15-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow!! So many updates in 1 day!! You truly deserve the 11 points TS ;D

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 15-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

And there Pris stood. In her bikini top and a cloth tied around her waist. Her boobs were huge in the bikini and her figure was a killer. It has a nice shape to put your arm around. She even let her hair down and she was wearing her sunglass over her head.

Me and Ace looked at each other, looked back at her and looked at each other.

Ace: Holy fuck! She is hot! Damn! I would boink her hard! Damn!
Me: Yes. She is...wow...
Ace: Dude! Close your fucking mouth! Its touching the ground!
Me: You do the same! Quick! Light my ciggerate!

After Ace light it, I quickly left the area. I saw her chatting with the other girls and guys in the pool. All admiring her and saying how good looking she is. I quickly left the area for a moment and went to a corner of the pool with a bench that I could sit down and rest.

To be honest, everything about Pris...her dress, her looks, her figure...looks just like my ex wife. No wonder I have that strong feeling for her. I was still having feelings for my ex wife and I couldn't bear to do anything about it. I couldn't let go! It was driving me insane! I just want to grab Pris by the waist, bring her close to me and plant a long kiss on her lips!

I was feeling upset and fustrated. I put of the ciggerate and lay on the pool bench. Close my eyes and dose off. Letting the rest enjoy themselves while I took a rest.

Not long, I felt someone giving me a massage on my shoulder. I thought it was Ace trying to be funny. I let out a sigh.

Me: Look Ace. Thanks for your concern. But if you don't mind, I could use some time alone.
Pris: Really? Cause I can see you are thinking about something.

I open my eyes and saw 2 wonderful breast covered in the bikini with a slight outline of her nipple and Pris face with a smile that you would die for.

Me: Oh Pris! So sorry! *With that I jump out of the pool bench*
Pris: That's ok. I saw you alone in the corner and you have a sad look on your face. I thought by giving you a massage you will feel better.
Me: Eh. No. I'm fine thanks. Why not you continue with the rest. I just need to rest my eyes a little.
Pris: Ok. You sure you alright? Need any drinks?
Me: I'm fine thanks.

Off she goes as I saw her skip towards the rest of the group. Man, that feeling was wonderful. I have not felt that much care from someone in awhile. Oh how I miss my ex wife. Oh how Pris looks wonderful in that bikini. Oh how her nipple outline through her bikini top. Oh my I'm having a hard on.
Old 15-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
I'm sorry your ex wife left you. Hope you don't just keep drowning yourself in work.

Good luck with your career and your life, man! And thank you for sharing.
Many thanks. Life is getting better actually due to Pris and someone else. This story is base on how I got ride of my feelings for me ex wife and how I move on with life.
Old 15-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Wow!! So many updates in 1 day!! You truly deserve the 11 points TS ;D
Many thanks. I'm able to type this much out now as I'm clearing my block leave and relaxing at a suite in Batam.

This time alone is good for clearing my head and sharing with you all about the turns of event that happened to me.

How depression almost got hold of me through a divorce and how I manage to get out of it. Through help from people, counselling and some erotic moments with Pris.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1