The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chapter 8 - The "Morning After"

Chapter 8 - The "Morning After"
After sex, we slept together. I knew I won't be able to keep Qian Long by my side forever but I also didn't want him to forget me after fucking a new virgin tomorrow night.

Me: Your Majesty, I'm so hot
Qian Long: Let ask the men to bring in some ice to cool the room
Me: No need to trouble Li Gong Gong, just ask them not to come in unless you summon for them. Then I don't need to wear clothes (with my seductive smile)

Qian Long laughed and kissed me on my lips before we both slept. That night for the very first time, I slept naked. I hugged his arms and my boobs leaned against him.

The next morning, I woke Qian Long up slightly earlier by stroking his dick from outside his pants.

Qian Long: What are you doing?
Me: Time for breakfast, your majesty.

I brought my right nipple to his lips and he sucked on it while I continued to stroke his cock from outside his pants. My hand soon went in to grab his stick and I was giving him a handjob.

He needed to get dressed soon for the real audience with the ministers soon so I can't tease him longer. I exposed his dick and took it into my mouth and blew him furiously, alternating between blowing and deepthroating.

Soon, I felt his cum building up and he came into my mouth.

The sextified emperor got dressed and went to meet the assembly of ministers waiting for him. Somehow, I got a feeling that he will call for me again tonight.

I hope you enjoy my story. Do up my points if you like my story. Enjoy.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

For you bro..i log in to my account to tell u how awesome this story is! continue please!
Old 11-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheredrobot View Post
For you bro..i log in to my account to tell u how awesome this story is! continue please!
thanks for your support, bro! your encouragement came at the right time; just as I was feeling sad that I got zapped for the story

Old 11-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Give u 2 humble points. Later I ask my bro to give u more points
Old 12-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Give u 2 humble points. Later I ask my bro to give u more points
thanks for the up! hehe

Old 12-03-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Post Chapter 9 - The Honeymoon

Chapter 9 - The Honeymoon
Just as I expected, I was called to sleep with Qian Long that very night, but Qian Long surprised me by calling for me every night for 2 weeks. He had another 7 virgins waiting to be deflowered and yet he chose to fuck me every night. That was our honeymoon period. However, that also made me an eyesore with the rest of the concubines in the imperial harem.

At the end of the 2 weeks, I only slept with him (and got fucked) twice for the rest of the month. Apparently I was told by my personal eunuch that the dowager had "advised" the emperor not to show me too love by fucking me every night and that the emperor's cum must be spread throughout the harem to prevent jealousy. Just as well, my period came.

Despite that, he showered me with lots of gifts, including some rare stuff that were the tributes of neighbouring countries. It is to placate me for not being able to spend time with me and to show to the rest kf the people that he still loves me and they should know better than to mistreat me thinking that I've fallen out of favour.

There was one night, while Qian Long is fucking a cute 16 year old girl his room, I got super horny. I started fingering myself, wondering why doesn't he call for me after my period ended.

I was took care to moan softly, afraid that the maids and eunuchs might hear. I opened up my legs into a missionary position and used my index finger to press and massage my clit to lubricate my hole.

After a couple of minutes, the pleasure from rubbing my clit sent love juice flowing out of my hole. I rubbed on the outside of the hole to moist my middle finger with some of the juice and went to moist my other hole. That felt good. I missed having someone rim my ass.

I inserted 2 fingers into my pussy and gave an uncontrollable "ahhh…" in my short-lived pleasure because the next thing I knew, the door opened.

Old 13-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Post Chapter 10 - The Maid

Chapter 10 - The Maid
I was in a really compromised position - legs opened in missionary, index and middle finger in my pussy and thumb trying to rub my clit. Worst of all, I was shocked and horrified by the suddening opening of the doors that I was like a deer caught in the headlights.

Wen, one of my maids came in. She saw me and immediately knelt down and begged for forgiveness. I finally regained my calm and calmly told her to leave the room first. But instead of standing to leave as I expected her to, she crawled towards me and said,"It's my duty to serve you, my lady. Please let me help you". I nodded in desperation for a release.

She kissed my clit and licked my whole pussy, soliciting more love juice to gush out to my pussy.

(Wen inserted 1 finger into my pussy)
Wen: Pain?
Me: No
(She inserted another finger and got rewarded with a light moan)
Me: Ahh.. no
(she tried to insert another finger but this time it was painful.)

Using 2 fingers to fuck my clit, she continued to lick and flick on my swollen clit with her tongue. I was already in ecstasy.

Wen told me to lift my hips higher and went on to rim my asshole, while still fingering pussy. I threw all the inhibition in me into the wind and started moaning loudly. I couldn't care if anyone hears.

She exposed 1 of my boobs and started licking my breast. All this while, while she's licking different places, her fingers never left my hole. Once in a while, her thumb would reach out and I would feel a sensation on my clit.

It's been awhile since we started and I was nearing the big O. As if sensing it, Wen went in the suck on my clit hard and that was it. I pulled her close and pressed her face and fingers against my pussy. Wen buried her fingers deep into my pussy as I squirted my first shot on to her face. She opened her mouth as 2 more shots squirted into her mouth.

After she was done, she assisted me to dress up properly and touch up my messy hair and smudged makeup.

She must have seen the despondent look on my face for she whispered,"Don't worry, my lady. I won't tell anyone about today". I wasn't worried that she will betray me, what we've just done is after all a capital offence, if she blew the whistle, her head will roll before mine. I was just fearful of what lies ahead for me, now that my life evolves around Qian Long. How many more lonely nights have I got to spend alone. I need to fight for my own happiness, I need to devise a plan so that Qian Long will favour me over all the rest even if I can't be by his side every night.

I wanted to go to the garden. But I must have been still deep in thought as I stepped out of the room because I kicked the door sill and tripped myself. Fortunately or unfortunately, I fell on my personal eunuch Xiaolinzi but perhaps in his attempt to break my fall, he accidentally grabbed my boobs instead. Normally, it would have been normal but it is not normal when this person is my personal eunuch, or any other eunuch for that matter. Why on earth did I feel Xiaolinzi's groin area harden after he grabbed my boobs by accident?!

Last edited by LeWildDick; 13-03-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 13-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
faralim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Great work, more pls
Old 14-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

thanks come back often haha

Old 15-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Haha! My friend tuanehkia recommend me to this thread! Great story! Please continue. Up your some humble points
Old 15-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Very good. Please continue.
Up your points, bro.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Up your points, bro..
Old 16-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Haha! My friend tuanehkia recommend me to this thread! Great story! Please continue. Up your some humble points
Wah! thanks, cavemanng and tuanehkia keep cumming

Old 16-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Up your points, bro..
thanks for the upz keep cumming back for the story heh

Old 16-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Post Chapter 11 - The Manly Eunuch

Chapter 11 - The Manly Eunuch
Xiaolinzi: sorry, mistress. I did not offend you by accident. please forgive me.
Me: it's ok. Compared to cheating the emperor, this is nothing. Come in, I have something to ask you. (I said calmly)

While we were alone in the room
Me: How old were you when you got castrated?
Xiaolinzi: 10
Me: Was it painful?
Xiaolinzi: Extremely. it is common for the boys to pass out for 3-4 days due to the pain.
Me: Really? But if you were not castrated, how could you feel any pain?
Xiaolinzi: Mistress, I don't understand your meaning.
Me: Really? come here
(I beckoned him over and reached out to grab his manhood.)
Me: What is this?
Xiaolinzi: Please pardon me, Mistress.Please pardon me.
Me: Take off your pants and show me.

He pull down his pants, exposing a 4 inch flaccid manhood. He went on to explain that he was the only son and his father couldn't bear to see their bloodline die out. Hence he asked of the favour from his friend, who performed castration to leave him a bloodline. The friend had to agree as he owes the family a huge debt (apparently the father once saved his life). The friend castrated 1 testicle leaving his reproduction function intact, warning them that all eunuchs will be checked every 3 years and this is all he can do to help him. If they found out during the check, he will still be castrated right away.

By the end of his story, he was sobbing uncontrollably. I pat him on his back, trying to comfort him.

Me: Thanks for saving me when I tripped.
Xiaolinzi: I'm sorry, I did not mean to touch you
Me: I could tell you like it. Do you?
Xiaolinzi: Please pardon my life, mistress. It's the first time I touched a girl.

I took his hand and and brought it to my clothe chest, allowing him another round of touching, groping and squeezing. While he had fun with my boobs, I held his dick and gave him slow strokes. As I did that, I felt his dick grew in my hand. But I merely wanted to tease him for now and had no intention of letting him cum. I wanted to leave him hanging, I wanted him to desire me.

I stopped him and told him to be careful on his own and not let anyone find out about his manliness. For me, I think I'll won't be lonely in this palace anymore, with or without Qian Long. I went to the garden as planned. The following night, He Gong Gong from the Domestic Affairs Department came and informed me to get ready for the Emperor.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1