The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Used to be YH mm then become mummy Actually is Kennyboy intro me one. Then I find her very good like xiao kang and wei wei kinda service.
Oh kennyboy... Then I think I know who Liao... Heehee
Old 09-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 3 different KTV in CP last month

Mayflower : manager sent us gals pics in the afternoon and we chose 1 each for 5 of us. mostly 1.5K cat and when gals arrive no surprise of the looks, just like the pics. whisky is 2+2 and we all brought the gals back, no issue.

Miraton : just me and a friend went there and surprisingly got line up for me to choose 5/15/20, pick one sing song but din bring back. the place subsequently got raid and closed for a few days.

Yihao : As usual long time mummy Kitty arranged gals for 4 of us, I had my gal imported from SZ, my dear bro V really high that nite and were surround by all the gals dancing, great fun ..... gals pricing 5/12/15

all in all CP ktvs still have no gals to parade, rely on pics to choose from, pricing significantly up from before yanda, drink price down though. it's not the same kind of feel and fun I was used to .... so I went SZ and FS to explore and that's the report will follow soon ....

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 09-08-2014 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Oh kennyboy... Then I think I know who Liao... Heehee
Yes, confirm she know you and many of our fellow veteran samsters here. She has bout 30+ girls that she can make arrangements with. Some are pretty good. The girls from her side min. are 1500 for ON. Price are relatively higher than before as the girls feel that they are taking higher risk now. Saw a few really nice pictures who are 2000 for ON.

She is indeed very good and her girls are very respectful of her. This I can definitely vouch for.

Have not been to CP since March, probably will drop by there in Sept during my ZH trip.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
Will return your favour tomorrow. Thanks for yours

Bro: Apparently I had added to your rep points many years ago therefore unable to add again. BTW - Welcome back!
Lol thanks bro but not really back yet ... still trying to keep low profile although my ger start to cut loose on her suspension

anyway as mention ... its really ok on the points ~ I dun really need them .. I rather u treat me coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Yes, time really flies and those were the days I can double fly and even triple ....

Since you have serve your time that means we will meet again soon ?
haha bro if locally it is anytime you name it if it is oversea ... lol I can't really tell ... but I might be Airdrop in to ZH in Nov ... still KIV doh ... finally after so many yrs ~
Old 10-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post

haha bro if locally it is anytime you name it if it is oversea ... lol I can't really tell ... but I might be Airdrop in to ZH in Nov ... still KIV doh ... finally after so many yrs ~
Aiya no might be lah .... let's meet in CP or ZH early to mid Nov ... I buy you kopi
Old 10-08-2014, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I be there on 14 Aug.. you can join me bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeepot12 View Post
Any bros wanna go pub in CP on 13 - 14? I will be there alone.
I can join you guys for makan if u guys dun mind . As for pub , i need to find chance to sneak out to join u guys . Hope u guys dun mind. Old khakis all disappear into thin air liao .cp Really nd some time to recover to previous state .
Old 10-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
I can join you guys for makan if u guys dun mind . As for pub , i need to find chance to sneak out to join u guys . Hope u guys dun mind. Old khakis all disappear into thin air liao .cp Really nd some time to recover to previous state .
When u say sneak out means u got a gf in CP. Lol! Can bring her along wat...
Old 10-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xiaomifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker... first time poster

April 2014 canton fair period, skipped staying at cp due to peak period of yanda.

Instead called wechat contacts to accompany in guangzhou (currently with the prolonged yanda, most contacts are now long gone, married, married with baby, etc)

Stayed in zhongshan for the last two nights, was introduced to hiyet hotel ktv, no flower street, decor very similar to yihao and room was facing the river.

Overnight starts at 1.6k though.

If cp still haven't sufficiently recover by October, zhongshan might be an option.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear PTR,

It's been a while since we last met, why don't we set up a date convenient to both of us somewhere in China, lets talk on wechat.

Just hope the new thread will bring back the old regulars like yourself to contribute valuable information.
Dear Daikor,

Thank you for remembering me!

I shall pm you my schedule in China for up coming trips. We can always arrange.

It has been a long while since we last met.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What? You went there again? Which mummy is that?
Book thru that night that DJ , she intro a mummy to me which is also my type .

Will be there again soon , but this round target is that mummy hehehe !
Old 10-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

BTW some info for guys heading to this KTV in Baoan.

If flying in from HKIA, u can catch a ferry from HKIA. Dun need to clear custom.
Take ferry to Sheko. About 30mins. Dun take the one to Baoan airport(Fuyong), it's further away.
Cost 220 HKD. If 3 guys from same plane buy, can get group discount of 90 HKD each.
There is about 1 ferry almost every 1hr. Very fast. But beware that u have to purchase the ticket 65mins prior to timing.

Very fast and convient.

Then taxi from ferry to SGML about 20mins.

http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/skypier/timetable/main.html
Time table for ferry.
Good info for a newbie like me .
Old 10-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Aiya no might be lah .... let's meet in CP or ZH early to mid Nov ... I buy you kopi
The honor should b mine to buy kopi for u , now all in planning stage cannot confirm, play by yr, will keep u posted if I'm able to fly lol I buy u dinner if bro you happen to be around ZH also
Old 10-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yihao : As usual long time mummy Kitty arranged gals for 4 of us, I had my gal imported from SZ, my dear bro V really high that nite and were surround by all the gals dancing, great fun ..... gals pricing 5/12/15

all in all CP ktvs still have no gals to parade, rely on pics to choose from, pricing significantly up from before yanda, drink price down though. it's not the same kind of feel and fun I was used to .... so I went SZ and FS to explore and that's the report will follow soon ....
Ear/Nose so itchy ....... someone calling me ?

Have to say CP are no longer man's heaven , but can still find some fun if we drop our standard a little , go with a open heart .

On YH night , the few mm who sat with me were fighting between them self hoping to follow me back , eventually I bought no one . So meaning chu pattern are still depend on one self , how we party and carry ourself ...... don't worry on mm chu pattern just go there and let loose , you will be surprise by end of the night .

FR :

1 st night , Yihao .

Choose mm over photo , booked 4 mm , 3 came as close to 90% comparing the photo , only 1 came out to be much darker , maybe using camera 360 haha . Overall not much of hipup or un happiness infact I have a great time drinking , singing and dancing .......

2nd night .

Went over Foshan via car but car broke down in the middle of highway with temperature of at least 38degree ....... ended up reaching FS hotel after 5hrs setting off from Walter .

Went to 金钻 , was at 公馆9,deco of room is nice , better than any ktv in CP. MM was bought in to our room for viewing , 3-5 each batch . Found a nice attitude mm standing at 1.7m with good service .

Overall it was nice if you gonna stay in FS alone , travelling up and down almost kill us .

3rd Night . Shenzhen BoaAn

Went to 香歌美拉 with a group of good bros here .

Too bad that we did not manage to get a big room .

MM was bought in to our room for viewing .Averagely most mms are above 5.5/10 .

We had a great party with all bros which some I had not met for years .

4th night , Shenzhen

Went to Louhu area , forgotten whats the ktv name .

Is a much smaller ktv but ........

I found a very nice mms here .

Overall , CP , SZ or GZ , is less open now comparing last few years . I would say if we lower our expectation , Stay away from Drugs and Gambling , we can still find some fun here .

Have fun , party hard stay safe !

Last edited by Vertu; 10-08-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear fellow samsters,

As the old Events in CP thread currently been litter with unsightly personal attacks, I was given permission by the moderator to start a new thread. The old CP thread will be closed soon after...............
Support my daigor thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
Bro u finally appear after so long!

U got msg...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomifan View Post
Long time lurker... first time poster

April 2014 canton fair period, skipped staying at cp due to peak period of yanda.

Instead called wechat contacts to accompany in guangzhou (currently with the prolonged yanda, most contacts are now long gone, married, married with baby, etc)

Stayed in zhongshan for the last two nights, was introduced to hiyet hotel ktv, no flower street, decor very similar to yihao and room was facing the river.

Overnight starts at 1.6k though.

If cp still haven't sufficiently recover by October, zhongshan might be an option.
Good +12 Deed is Done as an encourage. Thanks for the write up, a bit short though

Next time, please provide more details

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1