The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyfarang View Post
Be real. I spent 130k alone because I was drinking bottled beer which costs a lot more than bia hoi. I dont use Taxi's in Hanoi, it also wouldn't cost me 100k for a taxi to my place from the old quarter, I live on Phố Báo Khánh, which is about a 5 minute walk to beer corner. So no I didn't fail to add anything.

I offered an easy way for guys to get laid here. Don't use it, that's just more pussy for me. But stop this "Holier than though" act. It's incredibly easy to buy a girl a few glasses of bia hoi and get her back to your place. I can even list all my spots for you with pictures of the prices I pay. But I am sure you would just respond with more bullshit because you have no game and can't get laid without spending lots of money.
you make it sound like all the women in Hanoi are desperate to get laid...be real and dun just bs...tell us how many you have to text and how many you have to befriend on badoo before you get an fat old hag will agreed to meet you and how many make you waited for hours...

well tell you this...before badoo or zalo is avail in Vietnam...we used to do that using yahoo messenger or Tagged a decade ago...anyway you are just blowing your ego here...have fun cheap charlie and drink your bia hoi which is a tasteless lousy diluted beer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know where you eat and drink in old quater. Bia Hoi costs 5000VND, and with most Hanoi girls it doesn't cost much to get them buzzed enough to want to fuck. If you are only hanging out at the tourist traps you are going to pay more, but if you are at the places Vietnamese go you can have a whole night of fun and only pay 100k.
Just let me the street name, no need the shop, I will go n try 5000 vnd beer. No need to argue, just let me know the location. The street beer places I go, always con me, 8k per beer. About 5-6 yrs ago, they conned me at 5k, 10 yrs ago, 3k. Honestly, I am eagerly searching for cheaper beer.

BTW what food did u have again? I want to learn from u, I dun want to spend too much, 1 week about USD 5 n want to bring a SYT out, with drinks, food n within 1 hr, she will go hotel with me. I am quite young n handsome too, some samsters whom met me before think I look like young Andy.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
coyfarang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you make it sound like all the women in Hanoi are desperate to get laid...be real and dun just bs...tell us how many you have to text and how many you have to befriend on badoo before you get an fat old hag will agreed to meet you and how many make you waited for hours...

well tell you this...before badoo or zalo is avail in Vietnam...we used to do that using yahoo messenger or Tagged a decade ago...anyway you are just blowing your ego here...have fun cheap charlie and drink your bia hoi which is a tasteless lousy diluted beer...
Not what I said at all. But there is a generation of younger woman in Vietnam that are becoming sexually aware. There are even girls on Badoo and Tinder that advertise looking just for One Night Stands. I haven't had any "Fat old hags", I have had a few that are in there 20-30's. Every country in Asia has their social media sites now with young girls looking for sex. Thailand has Thai Friendly, China has WeChat, Tinder works in just about every country. In Hanoi the mongering scene is a complete joke, unless you want an overpriced handjob and a shitty massage.

I will continue to be cheap charlie while I am getting laid. I could give two fucks how much I spend as long as at the end of the night I get laid. I don't need to drop a lot of money to get pussy, you do.

Not "blowing my ego" at all. I offered up a way for guys to get laid. Use it if you want, or don't. I honestly don't care. I am going to continue to get laid either way. You can continue trying to be the big dick on campus around here. It really doesn't make a difference to me either way.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
coyfarang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just let me the street name, no need the shop, I will go n try 5000 vnd beer. No need to argue, just let me know the location. The street beer places I go, always con me, 8k per beer. About 5-6 yrs ago, they conned me at 5k, 10 yrs ago, 3k. Honestly, I am eagerly searching for cheaper beer.

BTW what food did u have again? I want to learn from u, I dun want to spend too much, 1 week about USD 5 n want to bring a SYT out, with drinks, food n within 1 hr, she will go hotel with me. I am quite young n handsome too, some samsters whom met me before think I look like young Andy.
Hang Buom street, there's about 4 places along that street that have 5000 VND Bia Hoi. I was just there tonight actually. The beer isn't even close to good, it's watered down swill, but it gets the job done. You can continue with your sarcasm all you want, ill continue to get pussy and not spend a lot.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hang Buom street, there's about 4 places along that street that have 5000 VND Bia Hoi. I was just there tonight actually. The beer isn't even close to good, it's watered down swill, but it gets the job done. You can continue with your sarcasm all you want, ill continue to get pussy and not spend a lot.
Not sarcasm, u young, with 100k, u can get laid, why not me? Further, I am young, handsome, willing to spend 1 mil a night for a decent food and proper beer. Guess more gers will flock to me?

Hang Buom is a street where there are a lot of foreigners, small and backpacker hotels in that area. A lot of foreigners sitting by the street having cheap beer. Night market are around there too... I tried most of the bars and pubs there in that area... like dragonfly, king pirates....

I can't walk there but taxi about 130k... might try to find those small dirty alleys for watered down 5k beer Not to drink but to check on whether dirty cheap beer exists.

Still dunno what food. Dun tell me the peanuts, rice crackers, etc on the table. U mentioned 100k to get drunk. Watered down beer, got u drunk or sick?

Last edited by naemlo; 08-04-2018 at 03:21 AM.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not sarcasm, u young, with 100k, u can get laid, why not me? Further, I am young, handsome, willing to spend 1 mil a night for a decent food and proper beer. Guess more gers will flock to me?

Hang Buom is a street where there are a lot of foreigners, small and backpacker hotels in that area. A lot of foreigners sitting by the street having cheap beer. Night market are around there too... I tried most of the bars and pubs there in that area... like dragonfly, king pirates....

I can't walk there but taxi about 130k... might try to find those small dirty alleys for watered down 5k beer Not to drink but to check on whether dirty cheap beer exists.

Still dunno what food. Dun tell me the peanuts, rice crackers, etc on the table. U mentioned 100k to get drunk. Watered down beer, got u drunk or sick?

Hmmmm .........
Old 09-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes Hanoi is cowboy town... dun come. If u want a security with hold hand service can engage Naemlo's service...1k USD per day including VAT.
Ok Sir can I engage your service ? Any special rate ?
Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Ok Sir can I engage your service ? Any special rate ?
U disappeared so long, your buddy, M looking for u.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
michaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud ofmichaeljackson has much to be proud of

No need to play more sarcasm , if you are so clever why dont you go reply to the moderator post which call you an IDIOT.

Quote:

Old 09-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
U disappeared so long, your buddy, M looking for u.
555 I bumped into him last night and we had supper and mentioned about you that’s why for you , I appear ....
Old 09-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
555 I bumped into him last night and we had supper and mentioned about you that’s why for you , I appear ....
So lucky can bump on to him...
Old 12-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Boring place not much FL at Hanoi now.any bro has good contacts?last day at Hanoi
Old 13-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited windy spa (B9, ngơ 60 Nguyễn Thị Địn)
WL: 18
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 C, handful
Body: Nose bleed
GFE: 9/10
Action: 8/10
Overall: Must do it again
Damage: 500k+ 500k

The exterior of this of this place is posh, but once you step inside you know what you are up into. I was ushered into a room by an ah beng, inside got a bathtub, a sauna and a massage bed.
After 5min, a young petite lady in red dress enters and greet me with a smile. She proceed to undress me like my ex, sneaking in kisses and hugs till im in my birthday suit.
Cut long story short, the SOP i had is
Undress-> sauna-> shower in bathtub->quick massage-> MIND BLOWING MINTY CAT BATH -> BBBJ -> HJ Finish

Seriously, the Cat Bath is the best i had in my life. Nothing in JB or DG can compare. She use Warm minty mouth wash and slurp all over my body, my toe curled uncontrollably.

Everything is done professionally. Her GFE is over the notch. Best 500k dong spent ever
Old 13-04-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late night/24 hour MP - urgent!

Hi bros... it is 2am and the hotel staff tell me no massage place in Hanoi open now... anyone knows a 24 hour/late night MP I can go at this time? TIA.
Old 13-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinrider View Post
Visited windy spa (B9, ngơ 60 Nguyễn Thị Địn)
WL: 18
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 C, handful
Body: Nose bleed
GFE: 9/10
Action: 8/10
Overall: Must do it again
Damage: 500k+ 500k

The exterior of this of this place is posh, but once you step inside you know what you are up into. I was ushered into a room by an ah beng, inside got a bathtub, a sauna and a massage bed.
After 5min, a young petite lady in red dress enters and greet me with a smile. She proceed to undress me like my ex, sneaking in kisses and hugs till im in my birthday suit.
Cut long story short, the SOP i had is
Undress-> sauna-> shower in bathtub->quick massage-> MIND BLOWING MINTY CAT BATH -> BBBJ -> HJ Finish

Seriously, the Cat Bath is the best i had in my life. Nothing in JB or DG can compare. She use Warm minty mouth wash and slurp all over my body, my toe curled uncontrollably.

Everything is done professionally. Her GFE is over the notch. Best 500k dong spent ever
Yes bro.. missed windy.. the best massage with the lady mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1