The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Have you ever touch a girl, she make police report you molest her?

what happen in the end and how did you explain to police?

If its girl that you meet from dating apps, you can say as both of you are single and looking for a partner, she is willing to meet means she show interest in you and during the date, she seems interested in you that is why you touch her.

When she rejects you, you immediately stop touching her.

Is this a good and valid defence?
Old 11-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever touch a girl, she make police report you molest her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post

If its girl that you meet from dating apps, you can say as both of you are single and looking for a partner, she is willing to meet means she show interest in you and during the date, she seems interested in you that is why you touch her.

Woah, seems like some big case, usually girls from tinder will not meet you again, they wont make police report (heard from friends la, not that I touched them or what) cause it will cause a big hoo haa. then end up her parents will also know. But seems like you made her wild and called the police. Actually I think if you never keep touching her and sensitive parts should be okay, at most tio warning. Unless you touched her sensitve parts and she said to not touch her anymore but u kept touching her then a bit what la

Else can say you accidentally touched her lor.

need more details from u. but if u pull thru this , please dont do it again lol.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Woah, seems like some big case, usually girls from tinder will not meet you again, they wont make police report (heard from friends la, not that I touched them or what) cause it will cause a big hoo haa. then end up her parents will also know. But seems like you made her wild and called the police. Actually I think if you never keep touching her and sensitive parts should be okay, at most tio warning. Unless you touched her sensitve parts and she said to not touch her anymore but u kept touching her then a bit what la

Else can say you accidentally touched her lor.

need more details from u. but if u pull thru this , please dont do it again lol.

I never kana.

I plan to touch a girl from dating apps. I was wondering what if she make police report that i molest her
Old 11-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never kana.

I plan to touch a girl from dating apps. I was wondering what if she make police report that i molest her
As your thread says, you are a loser in life.
If you go to jail, at least you get free food.
And a roof over your head.
And sex.
From being fucked inside...
Old 11-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Must see where u touch? First date, you touch her susu or pussy...
Old 11-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Must see where u touch? First date, you touch her susu or pussy...
I suppose touch hands and shoulders first. If she never resist means can proceed to touch susu or pussy..
Old 11-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 18
madnman68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadnman68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I plan to KAN your mother chao chee bye. I was wondering what if she make police report that i kan her chao chee bye

Quote:
I never kana.

Old 12-07-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I never kana.

you sound like socially awkward guy. if you touch her, and she report. u sure kenna. from the way you reply on the thread. you don't sound like a charmer or a good liar in the face of the police. waiting to read about you on the news.
Old 12-07-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 4
Wadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
you sound like socially awkward guy. if you touch her, and she report. u sure kenna. from the way you reply on the thread. you don't sound like a charmer or a good liar in the face of the police. waiting to read about you on the news.
He's just a spammer lol. His other account got banned so he created a new one to post stupid questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1