The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Previouslt posted this in another section but thought probably more suitable in this one...

I have been going to mp since the early 90's and have seen the "evolution" of the mp scene. Really miss the atmosphere of the total spa experience (tv rooms, hot pool, sauna, crappy food etc) back in those days and the mostly malaysian ml's. Starting this thread for bros to share/reminisce their happy memories and experiences from those days..

I will start first. I have a couple of favourites from those days...and will share in a series of posts. So in no order of preference...

Casa de casanova (concourse sc)
Located on the second floor in a corner next to a children enrichment center (irony!!). I used to work close by and will hop over for an afternoon delight whenever the urge arises. It is discreetly located but there is always the chance that someone from work will see u going in/out (though i soon found out about the back door!!).

Its not very big and lack some of the facilities but given i usually go in the middle of the work day...i just wanted to fire and run anyway - so no big deal.

My two favourites were sky and this other girl that i cannot remember her name anymore (sp just call her call her A). Sky was actually local and A was from pahang/malaysia. Both were super popular and u usually need to book in advance.

Sky has a little bit of an attitude but if she likes u, she will take you to heaven. Remembered there was once, she came into the room - i was already showered and lying down on the mattress (btw, still prefer the mattress to the massage bed) - dimmed the lights, and without a word, unwrapped my towel and started sensually rubbing and teasing me all over, and than without a word got on me and fucked me until i came. The feeling was just indescribable...and my account really does not do justice to the very imtimate experience..

A on other hand is a true professional. The girl really works hard for her money and makes sure u have a good time. But even though sje gives u the full gfe, u always knew that it is still a transaction. Having said that, her bj and fj skills are tokkong and a very hard working girl!!

Anyways, hope you guys will also share your experience. I will share my other favourite joints (will be going back to he 90's) if you guys like it..
Old 09-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
Previouslt posted this in another section but thought probably more suitable in this one...

I have been going to mp since the early 90's and have seen the "evolution" of the mp scene. Really miss the atmosphere of the total spa experience (tv rooms, hot pool, sauna, crappy food etc) back in those days and the mostly malaysian ml's. Starting this thread for bros to share/reminisce their happy memories and experiences from those days..

I will start first. I have a couple of favourites from those days...and will share in a series of posts. So in no order of preference...

Located on the second floor in a corner next to a children enrichment center (irony!!). I used to work close by and will hop over for an afternoon delight whenever the urge arises. It is discreetly located but there is always the chance that someone from work will see u going in/out (though i soon found out about the back door!!).

Its not very big and lack some of the facilities but given i usually go in the middle of the work day...i just wanted to fire and run anyway - so no big deal.

My two favourites were sky and this other girl that i cannot remember her name anymore (sp just call her call her A). Sky was actually local and A was from pahang/malaysia. Both were super popular and u usually need to book in advance.

Sky has a little bit of an attitude but if she likes u, she will take you to heaven. Remembered there was once, she came into the room - i was already showered and lying down on the mattress (btw, still prefer the mattress to the massage bed) - dimmed the lights, and without a word, unwrapped my towel and started sensually rubbing and teasing me all over, and than without a word got on me and fucked me until i came. The feeling was just indescribable...and my account really does not do justice to the very imtimate experience..

A on other hand is a true professional. The girl really works hard for her money and makes sure u have a good time. But even though sje gives u the full gfe, u always knew that it is still a transaction. Having said that, her bj and fj skills are tokkong and a very hard working girl!!

Anyways, hope you guys will also share your experience. I will share my other favourite joints (will be going back to he 90's) if you guys like it..
Wow bro what a coincidence, I used to tip the reception to let me change girls if I don't like.

The hottest I found is a local milf Fiona.. Hear them walking in their sandal heels towards the room and your anticipation increases and if it's a hit when the babe opens the door and you start to get that feeling in your pants.

After that go to the restaurants downstairs for dimsum or jap food..

Then come back again for 2nd round..
Old 09-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Have you tried the VIP room? Haha
It’s heavenly
Old 09-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
It’s heavenly
Yeah I did but the girl said she cannot join me in the jacuzzi.

Go massage parlors in bkk better haha.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wow bro what a coincidence, I used to tip the reception to let me change girls if I don't like.

The hottest I found is a local milf Fiona.. Hear them walking in their sandal heels towards the room and your anticipation increases and if it's a hit when the babe opens the door and you start to get that feeling in your pants.

After that go to the restaurants downstairs for dimsum or jap food..

Then come back again for 2nd round..
Hahahahah...yes i remember fiona. There was also a thai lady there. Bottomline, most of them were above average.

Btw...remember now, the girl A i was referring to was Star!!
Old 09-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
It’s heavenly
Yeah. But since it is usually a quick afternoon delight...no time to indulge...🤣
Old 09-06-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahah...yes i remember fiona. There was also a thai lady there. Bottomline, most of them were above average.

Btw...remember now, the girl A i was referring to was Star!!
That was the hottest health centre in Singapore in my opinion.

Then the boss moved to parklane mall 6th floor.. All the Malaysian girls damn hot also.. Got one damn proud thai girl called Pepsi and one Malay minah called Melissa.. Both fucking hot.. Those were the days.. 5pm go health centre nia until 8pm, grab dinner, then go thai disco haha..
Old 17-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh. Those were the days

BHC, DHC, LHC, YHC, PHC and many more......

Totally spoilt for choice.
Old 17-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

T5 and cuppage (the one upstairs)were two of the places that I remember fondly with their array of beauties.

T5 was much better given the facilities as compared to cuppage but cuppage had better girls IMHO.

Glass Hotel and tanglin were also heaven.

Oh wait there is another place in/near Bukit timah with model like girls that serve western food. Too pricey for me though. Girls there are stunners.
Old 17-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

- Pissa HC @cuppage plaza: nice Msian babes.
- Dragon Spa @Tanjong Pagar: also nice malaysian babes. Had great time with Miko, about 12 years ago.
- Zen @Golden Landmark hotel. Msian and local babes. Favorite was Venice, a tall chio local.
- Bugis HC. Favorite was Ivy, msian mixed Malay.
- Shing Spa @Little India. Remember this gorgeous North Indian milf Ruby.
- And many more.
Old 17-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
- Pissa HC @cuppage plaza: nice Msian babes.
- Dragon Spa @Tanjong Pagar: also nice malaysian babes. Had great time with Miko, about 12 years ago.
- Zen @Golden Landmark hotel. Msian and local babes. Favorite was Venice, a tall chio local.
- Bugis HC. Favorite was Ivy, msian mixed Malay.
- Shing Spa @Little India. Remember this gorgeous North Indian milf Ruby.
- And many more.
Wah ur list quite same like mine... but dun have east side...

Take5 @marine parade and my virgin one at Tay Ban Guan... cannot remember name liao... too kan cheong that time...
Old 17-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah Bro. I went to Casanova in 2005. I remembered my first ML was Fann. i became her regular. I also tried Star and Lemon. Can’t remember the rest. i like the sauna and jacuzzi there.

When Casa closed, I went to the spa at Tanglin Shopping Center. Over there I was a regular with the ang pai Gucci. That Gucci’s service was tip top. Followed her when she went to Casablanca.

Those were the best times where you can find abundance of Msian MLs. Before the invasion of China MLs.

Quote:

Old 17-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about Marina South? There were 2 “buddies” (they always walk around together), Fendi and Dawn. I tried Fendi once, found her a bit atas, then I went for Dawn....oh my gosh, now that name brings back such fond memories. Her gfe is really 100%. After the session she will help you dress up, even helping you wear your socks! From then on I always went for her, only, for a few years.
Old 17-06-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
UODO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova2005 View Post
Those were the best times where you can find abundance of Msian MLs. Before the invasion of China MLs.
China MLs only have $$ in their eyes, no GFE at all
Old 17-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post

Oh wait there is another place in/near Bukit timah with model like girls that serve western food. Too pricey for me though. Girls there are stunners.
That would be in Balmoral Plaza?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1