The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Was it awkward when the masseuse giving special is older than you?
Old 12-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
What's there to feel awkward, giving special to you , depends on you, if you feel she's too old you can always reject. You can always request for syt at Recep. A milf sometimes can give you a wonderful special than a syt.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First u need to ask your little bro for approval. Once granted, just do it.
Whahah
Old 13-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She gave me more TLC cos only a couple years diff.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What do you mean? Do you know that there was a thread here where people discussed services done by gilfs

Nothing to be ashamed of. Tons of mls and fls are actually older than what they say anyway. Just disregard the age and if the service is good, body is hot enough for you, by all means
Old 14-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Started chionging at age 19. At that time, i recall that my fav place was fortune centre level 3 with a SYT that wore specs. Fortune centre during that time was so like so concentrated with many choices to choose from. Another place i frequent during that time was Bencoolen beside OG, a facial place if bros remembered, always went for a lady called Yuki.
Old 15-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Started chionging at age 19. At that time, i recall that my fav place was fortune centre level 3 with a SYT that wore specs. Fortune centre during that time was so like so concentrated with many choices to choose from. Another place i frequent during that time was Bencoolen beside OG, a facial place if bros remembered, always went for a lady called Yuki.
Was it Bugis Health Center at Fortune? Cannot remember the name but can recall the good times there, almost all Malaysian ML
Old 15-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
That can be part of the turn on lol....i still remember in my younger days (20+) if the masseues was a hot MILF, i sometimes fantasize that i was at my best friend's house being seduced by his mum...or seducing his mum
Old 15-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback9413 View Post
Was it Bugis Health Center at Fortune? Cannot remember the name but can recall the good times there, almost all Malaysian ML
I didn't chiong Bugis HC during that time. Only went to those small shops type. I had wanted to try Bugis HC out but paiseh to go in cos i dont see anyone around my age going in.
Old 15-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Quote:
i was 25, so i didnt have this problem since all i went younger than me
Old 16-02-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 15
141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better141tgl is a living Saint! - you won't find better
25 years old.. started in China actually while there for business..

No problem at all.. still remember the older masseur was in early thirties but still damn good figure and looks, basically she tell you she in twenties you would believe.. first got proper foot massage with the masseur for an hrs.. then syt come in and double fly with the masseur..... then both naked body massage me for another 2 hrs.. then fuck again.. an afternoon damn well spent..

Got hooked.. come back SG and start chionging spa too ler
Old 16-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

I was 19 back then. Was brought to JB by friends, no turning back thereafter XD
Old 16-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know about pubs, KTVs, spas and MLs until I was 19yo. It started with my NSF buddies who like to chiong these places. For spas, we often went to Boat Quay area (some small spas with Thai & Malaysian MLs), along Beach Road (spa with Thai MLs) and Middle Road (Youth Health Centre with good mixture of Thai, Malaysian and PRC MLs).

Those were the happiest chiong days to these places from our NSF period till we completed our NS cycles. After our unit was officially standdown, we met for our reunion and recalled these memories together.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Right? haha NS were the days lol when we roam into unchartered terroritories.
Yea those were the days, price was negotiable and don't really meet chop carrot ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
I didn't know about pubs, KTVs, spas and MLs until I was 19yo. It started with my NSF buddies who like to chiong these places. For spas, we often went to Boat Quay area (some small spas with Thai & Malaysian MLs), along Beach Road (spa with Thai MLs) and Middle Road (Youth Health Centre with good mixture of Thai, Malaysian and PRC MLs).

Those were the happiest chiong days to these places from our NSF period till we completed our NS cycles. After our unit was officially standdown, we met for our reunion and recalled these memories together.
Old 16-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

My first visit was when i was 16. Remember saving up during school days up to finishing 'O' Levels. On the last day of my exam, took a train to Orchard MRT station and walked to Far East Plaza. Walked around the top floor looking for one ML who suited my taste. Finally spotted one ML in tight pink dress calling me in. Went into the shop and she quoted 50 per hour. Her huge racks were the drawing factor for me as they were bigger than any of my school mates and teachers 😝. GQ popped after abt 30min of massage and was quoted 80 for topless hj, which i gladly accepted. That time havent discovered this forum yet and didnt know what the standard rates were. Was willing to pay almost anything to grab her boobs. Released my load and left fully empty (balls and wallet)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1