The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
lol. 流芳百世。

Very hard to live carefree life
life is short...play hard
Old 06-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FUCK the virus, lol

RTF (2nd bonk) one WL after a lapse of almost 3 months plus.A 2 hr session.

Managed to tuna her but shot outside onto her pussy. Very hot and steamy bonk. She said i was able to make her relax fully and enjoy sex. Made her in orgasm. She was fully exhausted. Massaged her and chit chat for 25 mins Then both lying down, hugged and frenched and she caressed my ears and further chit chat. Bought her one box of korean strawberries (sweeter than USA ones) and two boxes of cherries from Cold Storage. Will buy her premium durians in next bonk.

One of the best and most sextisfied bonks in GL. Bros may hear less from me ..... because i cannot keep writing this type of FR.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Heard that one Bro tarma with Ruyi today. Must be solidly erotic .....lol. But tarma is not my cup of tea. I cannot apply my delighted styles in tarma.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
FUCK the virus, lol

RTF (2nd bonk) one WL after a lapse of almost 3 months plus.A 2 hr session.

Managed to tuna her but shot outside onto her pussy. Very hot and steamy bonk. She said i was able to make her relax fully and enjoy sex. Made her in orgasm. She was fully exhausted. Massaged her and chit chat for 25 mins Then both lying down, hugged and frenched and she caressed my ears and further chit chat. Bought her one box of korean strawberries (sweeter than USA ones) and two boxes of cherries from Cold Storage. Will buy her premium durians in next bonk.

One of the best and most sextisfied bonks in GL. Bros may hear less from me ..... because i cannot keep writing this type of FR.
Sometimes I wonder what’s the objective of writing such FR even without info. Tuna is a known fact in GL and I don’t know why people need to keep harping on it...
Old 07-02-2020, 10:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder what’s the objective of writing such FR even without info. Tuna is a known fact in GL and I don’t know why people need to keep harping on it...
Brudda baotohk, u still dun knoe meh? This forty something botak head oso knoe to be DPower in SBF come in to boast and bull Tok nia. He got inferior complex. He feel shiok when turgid, bigbadbird n Apojaja lick his ass hole & Por sian him. He needs assurance from his buddies when he FR. So he comes in here to show off de bcos hor, he got nothing to show off outside SBF. He not FR WL but hor, he FR himself all the time lor. Kumsiah brudda!
Old 07-02-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Brudda baotohk, u still dun knoe meh? This forty something botak head oso knoe to be DPower in SBF come in to boast and bull Tok nia. He got inferior complex. He feel shiok when turgid, bigbadbird n Apojaja lick his ass hole & Por sian him. He needs assurance from his buddies when he FR. So he comes in here to show off de bcos hor, he got nothing to show off outside SBF. He not FR WL but hor, he FR himself all the time lor. Kumsiah brudda!
Why are you bothered about him getting AR by BBB, turgid or Apojaja ? You have given an impression that you are a dog who Keep following him.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
hahahaha this fuck face trying to distance himself from the Ah Peks. Don't you know they love to harp on the same topics? We are into a new year and still BigBadBird's excuse that it is matter of principle that he doesn't tip to get what he wants. When actually it's just paying market rate.

If these Ah Peks could bring themselves into the 21st century, we wouldn't be hearing about WLs who don't french. They celebrate every tuna and frenching session with BAKCAIS like they struck toto.

You should know your buddies will never tire of being lame because they are piss poor. They believe they are white knights in shining armour when they offer WL to write FR. No tip but I help you write FR your business will improve. HAHAHAHA.
Old 07-02-2020, 02:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why are you bothered about him getting AR by BBB, turgid or Apojaja ? You have given an impression that you are a dog who Keep following him.
KNN, Then why u bother to make comment above about this DPower clown, tio BOH? U also acted like a doggy , tio BOH?! I oso got tis impression on u de! U fucking kettle calling pot blackie. U KNN Kia kiang lah! Turgid, Apojaja and bigbadbird set stage for DPower to showe off here but hor, he got nothing to show. He only come in here to boast nia bcos he got nothing to show outside SBF. No mo hair Liao, forty something, body machiam lumpeh, no hansum, cock cannot erect full time but fucking horny nia. Hehehe!
Old 09-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNN, Then why u bother to make comment above about this DPower clown, tio BOH? U also acted like a doggy , tio BOH?! I oso got tis impression on u de! U fucking kettle calling pot blackie. U KNN Kia kiang lah! Turgid, Apojaja and bigbadbird set stage for DPower to showe off here but hor, he got nothing to show. He only come in here to boast nia bcos he got nothing to show outside SBF. No mo hair Liao, forty something, body machiam lumpeh, no hansum, cock cannot erect full time but fucking horny nia. Hehehe!
I’m sorry I hurt your feeling. I will ignore your stupid comment from now on
Old 09-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, really appreciate your effort to keep that clown in check!
Old 09-02-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Bonked Chen Xi (晨曦 Hse 2033) for the 1st time. 1 hr session.

1. Debuted 4 months ago. From Hu Bei. Long hair, standing at 1.61m, about 48 kg, nice slim petite body with attractive slim leg. Pretty slim face with medium sharp nose, big attractive eyes and lips, sharp chin. Its a Pretty face to me. Enhanced C boobs on her slim petite body. Overall, its my Cai ) . A small fox tattoo (seemed to me) on her shoulder and a small leaf tattoo on ankle.

2) No raw rub. She said wait rub and rub then the dick just lood inside ......i was amused and embarrassed, hahaha, knn.

3) Good and nice frenching with tongue fight throughout the session. I drank two little loads of her saliva.

4) No painting. Tight pussy to me. Very nice for thrusting and grindings. The pressure of the cunt with the rubbing of her nice body and legs and frenching and her fake (still erotic) slutty moans and looking on her pretty face made me ravaged her rounds over rounds. Fucking shiok !! Before sex, she said she felt a bit scared as looking on my arm muscles and my dick, lol. ( She said so. Not i said one, haha).

5. Accomodating to my desired sex positions. Willing to please. Hot and steamy bonk. Nice doggie in standing with her erotic head turning for frenching while i carressed and squeezed her C boobs. Very Sextified tight cunt doggie on bed till i ejected and get conquered.

6. According to her , she does AR with cap and BBBJ (customers who look clean). No CIM.

Overall, a very nice and sextisfied bonk with a pretty WL of erotic frenching, nice pettite body and nice legs and tight pussy (with my 0.01 cap) with a willing to please attitude. Really Fucking Shiok !!!

Last edited by DPOWER; 09-02-2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Came out of the room. Saw Ruyi. Saw her nice attractive snow white slim body, looked delicious, dick hardened a bit. knn felt like wanting to ravage her body and tight cunt ....but got to abort due to rushing for another appointment.

Ruyi left for outcall assignment to Lorong 20. Then saw JX. She was drinking water at sofa area. We had a short nice chat. She touched my kneecap when passed by. Nice attractive butt and legs in short hot pant. My dick got hardened again. She said probably starts work tomorrow.

Last edited by DPOWER; 09-02-2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Halfway tuna doggie my darling, ask her whether i could AJ her. She was hesitated ......
Tried many times with KY jel but so difficult to squeeze my dick into that super tight tiny hole. Finally i used my fingers, with kY, to lood in a few times, then used fingers to ply the hole open and pushed my dick in. Wow, it worked. One deep full thrust in.
She yelled in pain. Not the very loud yell (like the siren Tina) but i believed loud enough to be heard by the OKT, lol.
She refused to let me lood in again as in great pain. So i went washing up and then continued my normal tuna dish ......
She said she didnt even allow her ex-boyfriend to AJ her and i was the 1st bastard that attacked her small pitiful asshole. I felt flattered. Asked her whether could AJ her next time, she replied " 以后再说", lol.
Old 22-02-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

bareback AJ might lead to UTI...beware bro
Old 23-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Halfway tuna doggie my darling, ask her whether i could AJ her. She was hesitated ......
Tried many times with KY jel but so difficult to squeeze my dick into that super tight tiny hole. Finally i used my fingers, with kY, to lood in a few times, then used fingers to ply the hole open and pushed my dick in. Wow, it worked. One deep full thrust in.
She yelled in pain. Not the very loud yell (like the siren Tina) but i believed loud enough to be heard by the OKT, lol.
She refused to let me lood in again as in great pain. So i went washing up and then continued my normal tuna dish ......
She said she didnt even allow her ex-boyfriend to AJ her and i was the 1st bastard that attacked her small pitiful asshole. I felt flattered. Asked her whether could AJ her next time, she replied " 以后再说", lol.
That’s where the shit comes out. Knowing how shit smells and looked bad, all the germs bacteria and waste channel.

Sorry that’s no go area for me. Better protect my tool carefully as I want to use it longer. Cap it to be safe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1