The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

We popped another beer and we both emptied our can quickly. That's when she climb over me and started kissing me. My hands were resting against the bed as she tongue bath my nipples and chest area. There is no need to elaborate anymore how good she is in this area. As she went further down licking my stomach area, she had brushed her nipples across my shaft and it felt good. I moaned in delight as she did it again rubbing her soft nipples against my dick head.

My hard on was inconsolable as she began licking my shaft gently. She knew my weakness for rim job and that night's experience was probably the best I ever had. She painted from my anus up right to my balls and it felt wonderful.

On occasions, she would end up sucking my balls. I was in heavens enjoying every touch of her tongue. The right level of alcohol does wonders.

Then she went in to penetrate my anus with her pointed tongue and the sweet tinkling sensation felt upon her entry was amazing.

After a while, she looked up with that cheeky look, she asked me to turn over. I never thought she would ever say this and it was downright sexy. As I went on all fours, she rimmed me from behind as she fondled my shaft.

when I had enough I turned over and knelt on the bed. She leaned over to take my shaft in as I enjoyed my blowjob.

When I was ready,I turned her over and doggied her. The entry was wet and smooth and in about 30 seconds of steady pumping, I felt the orgasm coming. The sensation was too good to ignore and I am about to succumb. I decided to stop and asked her to ride me instead. The brief moment of changing position allowed me to retreat my climax as she came on. She sat on me and started grinding me rather than pumping. With every grind she made, it came with hard ending pressing motion. I could see her expression as she let out in spurts of exhaling moans. Her face showing the desire to attain the end result. She had reached her spot and continued to pursue that sensation and like an itch from a difficult spot scratched.

I could hold better when she is on top and was confident in ensuring she had enough. The build up to her orgasm was obvious and I was actually rooting for her in my mind. She burst in orgasm and I felt a sudden wetness all over my dick. As she was still thrusting me my hand went over to meet her anus. As soon as i found it, I pushed it in. She agreed to my actions as I fingered her ass as she continued her thrust. I couldn't reach full penetration with my fingers due our position but it seems she probably enjoyed it more.

I laid her down as I went into my squatting missionary. I jammed her hard and fast as she stifled her need to scream. She couldn't not let go the way she did in the hotel. When fatigue sets in on my thighs, I stopped and laid over her grinding my dick in. She loved this position as it hits her spot when I pushed in. I would fill her lifting her butt to receive me as she moans. Soon, another orgasm came as I continue to fucking her. the I heard her said "老公给我,都给我". I shot my load into her and continued squeezing my cartridges in while she was still in orgasm. It was intense as i could hear her heavy breathing. After we caught our breath, I pulled out my dick slow and easy and watched it simmer away in softness. She was bushed and turn over to sleep. I took a few pieces of tissue to stuff it between her legs and covered her in a mini blanket and she was asleep.

I popped another beer and went to the toilet to smoke. I came back and cuddled from behind.

About 5 plus, my body was aching as there wasn't enough space, I woke up in discomfort but felt happy cuddling her. I had a hard on and felt it pressing between her butt cheeks. As I guided my dick in, I moist it with my saliva and slipped it in. The entrance was dry but once its in, it was warm, sticky and welcoming. I continued spooning her from behind and her pussy felt wet and sticky. Then I remembered my previous cum was still in there. She groaned at me and said she wanted to sleep but I continued to pump her until climax and shot another load in her.

She turned around and kissed me saying "妈呀,牛”. She stood up cupping her pussy went to wash up walking out in the nude. I looked at her in admiration actually rather than shock. She came back and complained she didn't sleep well. Hence, we slept at a separate cubicle until 10 plus.
Old 20-04-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
oyamay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more!
Old 21-04-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 21-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome update TS. Very detailed narration and the gif images help too. Thanks 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

We are ready for more 😜
Old 21-04-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Argentina1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story bro and nice to read. please keep going
Old 23-04-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Back to current situation for now.

The COVID suspension saw me and AA apart since the beginning. We had a few fights as I wanted to her to come my place but she didn't dare to take the risks. I thought we had drifted apart and the messaging and calls reduced quite a bit. After PM Lee announced suspension till June, my hopes of meeting AA were dashed. AA was disappointed as well but being one who lived with her parents, she had her hands tied.

Then the video calls started happening as she would called me mostly in the night. It's nice to see her face as we chatted about our work and stuff. Then
the excitement came where I asked her to show me her boobs. She giggled and called me crazy. As wild as she is on bed, she was a cautious person
when it comes to this. My prior attempts to ask her show me her boobs have failed. Hence, I have not even reached the stage to see her pussy.

Lying on her bed and looking at me, she slipped her pjs shoulder strap down and exposed one of her breast. I was shocked and excited as well as I ogled
at her tits I missed so much. We were using WhatsApp vid call and sometimes the quality wasn't the best especially when she keep moving her phone. As we chatted, I was fondling my dick as i request her to show me both. She obliged and pull down both her strap. I as I admired her breasts, I pulled my pants down and show her my hard on. She broke into her laughter and she pretended to stick our her tongue to lick it. I was hungry for more and ask what underwear she was wearing, she moved her phone and pull her dress up to expose a black underwear.

I asked if I could see her pussy and she moved the screen back to her face with that "no" expression. The call ended soon and I thought it was a good start. The subsequent calls got me the same images until one day I video call her and she was in the toilet getting ready to shower. I begged her to let me see and she agreed placing her phone on a spot where i can see her from neck down. The signal was lagging but I could see what i wanted. That was the most i got out it that night.

I remember one weekend morning, she slept till late and video called me. I saw her morning look and we spoke a bit. This time she flashes her breasts at me without request and it made my day. I told her I missed her pussy and would really like see it. She looked at me and a smile broke out. she moved her phone down south to show her beige colored underwear. Then, i could see her pulling down her underwear as she took it off. I was excited and took off my pants to show her my dick as well.

In the next 5 minutes or so, she was showing me her pussy up close and fondling it. I told her to lift the skin covering her clit as I wanted to see it. She obeyed and went to pull the skin covering her clit. I switched my camera mode to show her that I am jerking off and I could hear her giggling. She pried her pussy opened with her fingers for me to have a good look, I knew she was enjoying the moment as well.

I could see her rubbing her clit softly and could see it expanding. I asked her to masturbate for me but she said no. My next request was to see her anus clearly and she tried to moved her phone to let me see. I can visualized her with her legs all the way up trying to get the angle for me. The next minute of enjoying her pussy and anus view saw me ejaculated. She whispered on the phone "come already ah". I said yes and showed her my view with cum on my stomach and hands. She giggled and said she had done her job.

The next few calls we had was a bucket list checked for me. She went full Monty and used her ear buds to chat with me. i would asked her to pose for me in various positions. My fav was the doggy position and she would arched her ass up and wide for me to look at her pussy and anus. I have also asked her to squat over the camera so that I can see her stretch ass.

The best of all would be her sitting down spreading her legs for me. I love it when she sees that the angle did not capture her pussy clearly as she leaned forward to adjust it. I would asked to lift her legs high up for me to let me have a better view. I was trying to run though all the possible postures and angles possible.

She would model for me by kneeling on her bed and posing full body for me. she would turn around and pry her butt cheeks opened for me to have a crystal look. I would masturbate for her live and show her my sperm. However, she simply would not masturbate for me to watch.

As a finale, one time while she was posing for me in front of her dressing mirror, her mum opened the door and saw. it was hilarious as i heard her mum saying, "aiyo, change clothes why never lock the door? later your father or brother come in how?" AA told her mum, she getting ready to shower as she wrapped herself in towel. Lucky her mum did not see her phone position on her table and the image of me wanking off to her daughter.

We are planning to meet soon as she is just as horny as I am. With her menses ending soon, I eagerly expect her arrival at my place. She told me to save my bullets and I better rise to all the occasions as required. I was so turned by what she said and her joke was "you may not speak properly for while". When I ask "why leh" she replied because my mouth and tongue will be numb from all the pussy eating....

thanks for reading... cheers
Old 31-05-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Welcome back TS
Please continue sharing. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 31-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your story with the ml reminds me of my past experience with one...
Used to date one ml and we did the same thing in her shop before moving to hotels movie dinner dates... And fucking her at her apartment and stayed over a few times...
Missing her now haha
Old 31-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
footstepping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clap 3 times. Thanks for a wonderful story. Please post more.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

awesome story bro...
Old 31-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
BreedingMozzies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, waiting for more updates
Old 02-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 11-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Had been busy and this involves another woman appearing in my life. Two timing and eventually got into trouble... But the sex was amazing and certainly unexpected.... Really... Be careful what you wish for. Found these pics from the Web and iis how amazing she is lke AA in so many ways...
Old 11-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
XiaoFoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, please keep coming!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1