The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
heiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yellow yellow dirty fellow

Hello fellow samsters,

Recently visited a place that I went to for a second time to try a different fruit.
I rarely revisit places that I have been to because I prefer to always try out new places. Simply because the excitement and anticipation of being asked the all famous GQ. Going back to a place where you know that sure can get GQ seems a little boring to me. But I searched high and low but just can't seem to find one and desperately needed to settle my urges so bo bian, go back to the same one.

Tried this new girl, first day in sg, but not first time doing.

First guided to room, told to change to provided shorts, but since I know that the place is good service I knew what I would be getting.
Once changed, she came in, hopped right on my back and started pressing. Almost useless massage, worse than piano, kept tickling me and sensually whispering in my ear. Tell me "my massage not very good wor, if you want other massage we can do it straight away"
instantly I know no need waste time on massage alr, so straight into action.
Won't get into details. Full service.

Name: L***n (yellow fruit)
Nationality: PRC (prefer msian/local/taiwan)
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (nice and slim like ah lian)
Massage: 2/10 (not for massage lovers)
Boobs: B
Service: 8.5/10
Price: 50/hr for massage (standard rates apply)

Please share any locals/m'sians/taiwanese mp in the west area (eg, Jurong East/Bukit Batok/Choa Chu Kang)
Will up your points in return for the share.
Old 28-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Yellow yellow dirty fellow

No offen just share abit of my point on this kind of join.
We all pay $30-$60 for massage with different timing right?
If the girl just do massage or not even massage for less then 5mins and ask GQ then why the massage fee have to pay? I enjoy the whole section everytime.
Theres few time i got into this kind of join like one place i go last week.
Ask how much is the massage. The girl say $60 for an hur. Ok i pay i go in. Took off everything lay on my back facing up. The girl walk in and ask can i turn around? So i think shes that kind of massage the front first. So i turned.
She start rubbing my face and ask can she do me a facial? I said no i come for massage.
She said ok then i turn over again.
Less than 3mins of cant called a massage just seduce here and there ask me want to do service or not? Mention her massage not good but can do facial.... i turn off right away and said no. I dont want extra service. U do ur massage. Then say keep saying shes not good in this, but all come here for relax mah.
I said "then i walk in and stated very clearly and ask for massage u still charge me $6o? Dont want to do massage then u charge the massage fee so ex for what?"
I got up and change and ask for money back.

So i dont think we should pay too much of so call entrance fee for nothing been done properly. I pay for what u give me what then talk.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yellow yellow dirty fellow

Smts have to agree on the 2nd comment..
But again..if it was me..kena charge for 1hr $60..i walk out and nevr look back again..
Old 28-05-2014, 12:41 PM

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if the massage if piano or really non-existance, i think its best they dont even highlight the massage portion or its only a covering for the GQ?

i find it strange when the massage is bad and they still can quote so high for entrance.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 13
jojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjojonlcc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senny86 View Post
if the massage if piano or really non-existance, i think its best they dont even highlight the massage portion or its only a covering for the GQ?

i find it strange when the massage is bad and they still can quote so high for entrance.
Thats very right my friend. If stated very clear thet r no good in or not really doing massage but just want to earn the service so dont even charge so high on the entrance fee right. I understand very much they only earn from the extra part (most of them whom i know of dont earn any from the massage, the fee is for the boss), so the boss should teach them at least the massage part is a must as the customers paid for.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojonlcc View Post
No offen just share abit of my point on this kind of join.
We all pay $30-$60 for massage with different timing right?
If the girl just do massage or not even massage for less then 5mins and ask GQ then why the massage fee have to pay? I enjoy the whole section everytime.
Theres few time i got into this kind of join like one place i go last week.
Ask how much is the massage. The girl say $60 for an hur. Ok i pay i go in. Took off everything lay on my back facing up. The girl walk in and ask can i turn around? So i think shes that kind of massage the front first. So i turned.
She start rubbing my face and ask can she do me a facial? I said no i come for massage.
She said ok then i turn over again.
Less than 3mins of cant called a massage just seduce here and there ask me want to do service or not? Mention her massage not good but can do facial.... i turn off right away and said no. I dont want extra service. U do ur massage. Then say keep saying shes not good in this, but all come here for relax mah.
I said "then i walk in and stated very clearly and ask for massage u still charge me $6o? Dont want to do massage then u charge the massage fee so ex for what?"
I got up and change and ask for money back.

So i dont think we should pay too much of so call entrance fee for nothing been done properly. I pay for what u give me what then talk.
bro fully agree, so u get your $$ back ?

if no massage then the entrance fee should below 30 just as a hotel room fee
Old 28-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojonlcc View Post
Thats very right my friend. If stated very clear thet r no good in or not really doing massage but just want to earn the service so dont even charge so high on the entrance fee right. I understand very much they only earn from the extra part (most of them whom i know of dont earn any from the massage, the fee is for the boss), so the boss should teach them at least the massage part is a must as the customers paid for.
Agree with you bro
Old 28-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
heiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to clarify the thoughts that fellow bros have highlighted.
The entrance fee are for massages, yes. Just so happens that this masseuse isn't really a professional one. She told me that she isn't in the massage line.
It's because her boss has many businesses and that the massage shop lack staff for that night so asked her to help.
I have tried other masseuse from this joint, and I can vouch for their ability to massage. Excellent massage and service provided.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
silent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro can share ctc? got a few to trade
Old 08-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

dun mind exchange with me. I got some in the west
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1