The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasdzxc135 View Post
Not sure as i walked away after hearing $150 since all bro here paying $100 only; in order not for them to chop carrot even though new faces. Best to not find them first in order for them to decrease their prices else once start means keep going around the high price range.
up you for thinking with big head

Share either recommended or condemned, not for the sake of it~
Old 12-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
daisy is Cool - loads of Potential
Can anyone PM xiaoqian contacts and damage? Thanks
Old 12-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy View Post
Can anyone PM xiaoqian contacts and damage? Thanks
dont waste time on XQ
Old 12-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
dont waste time on XQ
bad experience with her?
Old 12-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasdzxc135 View Post
Not sure as i walked away after hearing $150 since all bro here paying $100 only; in order not for them to chop carrot even though new faces. Best to not find them first in order for them to decrease their prices else once start means keep going around the high price range.
Good job bro... walk away... $150 is too much... standard $100 fj
Old 12-07-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by popi View Post
Hi bros, first timer here planning to explore tomorrow,any suggestions?
Thanks to the bros that PM-ed me with contacts went last friday and had a great experience
Old 12-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosort View Post
Shoot,i first time go dont know. From the ground floor go up escalator liao must walk to the rightmost shop. Cos i was walking pass and she give me a hooking sign to come.white short skirt like that i cannot tahan. Its half a shop.Got 2 rooms inside but use the innermost room deepest inside
From your description, the lady you saw is not Xiao Qian.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
it's 150 total damage inclusive massage.

michelle ask me support and try her so i did. she's born in the 1990s, had dethroned xiaoqian as the youngest in parklane. looks & body no complains. new to this trade so totally no commercial feel, no fixed procedure of service and more like go with the flow type. really enjoy fj with her.
This new lady in Michelle's shop is really young, only just pass her mid 20s. Very rare to encounter such young WLs in shopping mall's mp.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
it's 150 total damage inclusive massage.

michelle ask me support and try her so i did. she's born in the 1990s, had dethroned xiaoqian as the youngest in parklane. looks & body no complains. new to this trade so totally no commercial feel, no fixed procedure of service and more like go with the flow type. really enjoy fj with her.
how old is xq?
Old 12-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Where is Michelle shop location?
Old 12-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pikapikoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks to all the hints the bros here dropped, visited Michelle's shop (i think? She dwan tell me name but i guess is her) earlier today, Michelle was in a black low cleavage top, flaunting her delicious assets. But she had an appt in a while, so 双飞 the other 2 gals.

ML1 (the younger one)
Looks quite pretty and figure nubbad if u dont mind a bit of tummy, mentioned previously work in ktv, but eat grass now, so come try this line. She asked nicely if can cbj, and i was okay lor, tt one is not main course. Quite tight and okay to french, but can tell abit inexperienced. When ML2 service me she abit lost on what to do too.

ML2 (Slightly older? Late 20s to early 30s feel)
Also quite pretty, but different kind of pretty from ML1, slightly taller, slim figure, more oriental feel. BJ and overall feel better than ML1 other than no frenching, but on code red so never bonk her.

Maybe next time can try ML2 and Michelle together, should be sexciting.

Before bros ask me for ctc, i never get from them, location pretty obvious imo, somewhere around the carpark entrance. If they free they will open door and ask de, so can try your luck if you have time.

Only thing is price hard to nego, even though i said no need massage they still insist on charging the 30 bucks (for 中介费), but for only one of them so not too bad, and it was definitely more than 30 mins of fun.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapikoo View Post
Thanks to all the hints the bros here dropped, visited Michelle's shop (i think? She dwan tell me name but i guess is her) earlier today, Michelle was in a black low cleavage top, flaunting her delicious assets. But she had an appt in a while, so 双飞 the other 2 gals.

ML1 (the younger one)
Looks quite pretty and figure nubbad if u dont mind a bit of tummy, mentioned previously work in ktv, but eat grass now, so come try this line. She asked nicely if can cbj, and i was okay lor, tt one is not main course. Quite tight and okay to french, but can tell abit inexperienced. When ML2 service me she abit lost on what to do too.

Also quite pretty, but different kind of pretty from ML1, slightly taller, slim figure, more oriental feel. BJ and overall feel better than ML1 other than no frenching, but on code red so never bonk her.

Before bros ask me for ctc, i never get from them, location pretty obvious imo, somewhere around the carpark entrance. If they free they will open door and ask de, so can try your luck if you have time.

Only thing is price hard to nego, even though i said no need massage they still insist on charging the 30 bucks (for 中介费), but for only one of them so not too bad, and it was definitely more than 30 mins of fun.
How the two ML boobs
Old 12-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I walk pass lvl 5 at evening, Michele shop no open door, I thou they not open on Sunday
Old 12-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapikoo View Post

ML1 (the younger one)

What's the damage bro?
Old 12-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pikapikoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
How the two ML boobs
b/b+? About there. Michelle one bigger