The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Actually Natalie no problem, perhaps because I book her before. Bella - no reply. Very keen to try too
Bella look very milfy and big size based on pic
Old 11-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually Natalie no problem, perhaps because I book her before. Bella - no reply. Very keen to try too
Agree Bella is impossible to book. She will just not reply
Old 11-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

Real person not so photoshopped. Lol

I saw some other sites she offer fj so that may be why she doesn't answer regularly.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshLover View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/lin-nuru-b2b-massage-hj/

Had visited her today, very good attitude, look good with nice figure and nice boobs. She provides hard massage, the Nuru Massage and sensual part is awesome. Overall worth the visit and every single cent is well spent
Agree with this. Her service is very good, bonus is she speaks good English.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Sbc photo always Photoshop a lot.

She is a milf older than 30.
Has a bit of tummy but you can feel some solid abs underneath the flab
Old 12-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light

Saw Natalie last night. Not going to leave a FR, already many of those. But she is still the service queen, and if you haven’t seen her yet, what are you waiting for? Best in SG!
Old 12-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Saw Natalie last night. Not going to leave a FR, already many of those. But she is still the service queen, and if you haven’t seen her yet, what are you waiting for? Best in SG!
Waiting for a slot that never came 😂. She is too popular. Only manage to get her reply once after many tries but the timing no good for me. Haiz.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
RenJoker is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi just wanna find out if the natalie thats really popular here is from SLG ? And can someone link me an MR? Thanks
Old 12-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenJoker View Post
Hi just wanna find out if the natalie thats really popular here is from SLG ? And can someone link me an MR? Thanks
Believe me Natalie is super popular. Try and book you eill see what I am talking about.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.net/vanessa-nu...massage-bf-hj/

Tried to add her, no replies just yet. Will update accordingly.
Old 14-07-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 10
acecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
FR on Bella
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7...ighlight=bella

I have done nuru with Bella several times. She is by now the only ML I visit (moved onto FL).
Went back today.

English: 6/10 Ok enough to chat, but sometimes you have to keep your sentences simple.
Face: 7/10 She is probably late 30s. Not a head turner, but still pretty.
Body: 8/10 Starts showing a bit of age, but well maintained.
Boobs: 9/10 Big and all natural.
Nuru: 20/10 This is the reason I keep returning. Nuru goes on for the whole session. It is clear that she has really put a lot of planning and experience in it. She uses her whole body stimulating every part of your body (as an example she rubbed her pussy on my balls). She really knows how to build up the tension till the HJ. I feel dizzy every time I come out. Also she allows for full roaming (pretty obvious give what I said) and fingering.
Today, since we finished a bit earlier she gave me a standard massage that was pretty good.

Also what I really like in her is that she is really into it. Some ML give the impression that are looking forward for you to pay and go away. Bella seems like she is focused on trying to give the best service. I have also noticed that her HJ technique has evolved, so I think that she really puts some effort into planning.

I usually explicitly ask her for 2 HJs: one at the beginning and one at the end. Today I went for the standard nuru which has only 1 HJ at the end. To be fair I am still undecided as to what I prefer.
The standard is amazing because of all the sensual tension that builds up during nuru.
2 HJs, well, is 2HJs, so it's good. But it spoils the build up of tension.
I don't know.

RTF: Several times
Been trying to book her and texted her but no reply, does she only take regular customers?
Old 14-07-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecinque View Post
Been trying to book her and texted her but no reply, does she only take regular customers?
I think she will only reply if you have visited her at least once before. Tried making appt last week, she replied that she wasnt free at my desired time slot.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
I think she will only reply if you have visited her at least once before. Tried making appt last week, she replied that she wasnt free at my desired time slot.
Could be true, I tried msging once last week and then once this week, no response at all till now. Any other English understanding MLs here to recommend? Looking for Atleast Ds, and age no bar
Old 14-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 10
acecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
But how to visit her once if she doesn’t even want to reply and accept though lol
Old 14-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecinque View Post
But how to visit her once if she doesn’t even want to reply and accept though lol
My first and only visit was in mid 2019, maybe her booking habits changed along the way. Another possibility is she checks the ML database and you don't have records or only have unfavorable ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1