The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
My friend share how he piak girl on 1st date

A. He offer to buy drinks for her. When he is taking the drinks to her, he pretend to trip and fall down. The drinks pour on to her shirt the breast area. His face pretend to hit her breast too.

He apologise. He take wet tissue paper to pretend to wipe the breast area of her clothes. If she ask him why is he touching her breast, he apologise, say that he did it in a impulse without thinking as he was afraid she will be angry with him for making her clothes dirty.

After that, he ask her to go to his house to bath to change clothes than continue the chat in his home. At home he piak her.

B. He pretend to want to faint, in the process he grab her shoulder and land his face on her breast.

She ask him if he is ok. He say don't know why he suddenly feel like fainting. He stay himself there is nobody at home. He is afraid if he faint at home, nobody will know. He ask to go to her house to rest.

At her house, he piak her
Old 12-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DrunkenDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post

B. He pretend to want to faint, in the process he grab her shoulder and land his face on her breast.

She ask him if he is ok. He say don't know why he suddenly feel like fainting. He stay himself there is nobody at home. He is afraid if he faint at home, nobody will know. He ask to go to her house to rest.

TS... I see your story I also want to faint
Old 12-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 15
monkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to beholdmonkeyman is a splendid one to behold
Re: My friend share how he piak girl on 1st date

KNN another lanjiao story from TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveraloneng View Post
A. He offer to buy drinks for her. When he is taking the drinks to her, he pretend to trip and fall down. The drinks pour on to her shirt the breast area. His face pretend to hit her breast too.

He apologise. He take wet tissue paper to pretend to wipe the breast area of her clothes. If she ask him why is he touching her breast, he apologise, say that he did it in a impulse without thinking as he was afraid she will be angry with him for making her clothes dirty.

After that, he ask her to go to his house to bath to change clothes than continue the chat in his home. At home he piak her.

Old 12-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

kienmeng again?
Old 12-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I read the story and really this is a lengthy story which I hoped is real otherwise ts spent a lot of time typing in paragraphs I wished I was that lucky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1