The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper serangoon

Ur description i think quite obvious. I went there few days back, saw one of the shop got some issue and got mata. Not raiding type. In the end don't dare to go any
Old 11-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

H Spa close because they only have 1 Cat 1 license but they operate with another 7 Cat 3 license shops in the middle of the buildings.

I managed to up 1 of the girls there during her off days. Others no chance to try. Saw 2 viets quite cute. Dunno where they go liao.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
Trying my luck. Anyone got contact of the lady name starting with B from H spa?
Didnt go there since covid. Sad to hear H spa closed. But I thought the lady boss' name is N*n*
Old 12-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pass by there the hwpsa no more liao
Old 14-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Didnt go there since covid. Sad to hear H spa closed. But I thought the lady boss' name is N*n*
Dunno the boss name. Lol I still can't find the the lady starting with B! Went to the outlet told by bro but not the right girl leh..

Damn it's hard to find another spa where u get total privacy in one of the rooms!
Old 15-07-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walked by the stretch before the buses were running and was surprised to see some stores still open. One of the MLs waved me in from one of the little windows that let you peek through.

Nego’d down to 150 w no BS. CBJ for awhile before proceeding with the deed.

Milfy looks ML, B cups but nice ass. Good attitude and all smiles, told me that they were open until 6am. Bros paiseh to go during prime time can swing by before the sun rises haha.
Old 21-07-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Pass by there the hwpsa no more liao
Bro, you might want to pass by there again.
Old 21-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
Bro, you might want to pass by there again.
Today police go check again. That whole row all closed.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Was at that area yesterday too. This whole week so happening.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wao av so free?? I long time no go already..

Use to frequent h spa one... Till the whole stretch look like geylang.. dun dare already.. haha
Old 22-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Middle shop still open discreetly ...
Old 29-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Middle shop still open discreetly ...
Now only left upper serangoon shopping side is open
Old 29-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carot234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now only left upper serangoon shopping side is open
This place survive very long liao haha
Old 29-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

I went to "Wanton Mee" last sat(25/07/20) very quiet and only saw two to three.

USSC "Vegetarian" seem to be alive.

If you view the latest updates, "Wanton Mee" should be ghost town for now.

Time to recee other place for "Food"

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 05-08-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
Dunno the boss name. Lol I still can't find the the lady starting with B! Went to the outlet told by bro but not the right girl leh..

Damn it's hard to find another spa where u get total privacy in one of the rooms!
PRC young Girl with name starting with B and flat boobs went back home some months already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1