The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
17yrs old, health centre at concourse called Casanova.. This local milf named Fiona... Unforgettable..
There was this local ah Lian model Naomi Liu working there too
Old 21-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

When I was 22, when to Lava Spa at Parklane. My first girl ever was Msian SYT calles Orange. Till now I still feel she was the most alluring woman I've ever fuck. I wonder what she is doing.
Old 22-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche View Post
There was this local ah Lian model Naomi Liu working there too
I heard that rumour but never got the chance to book her. Now she's just another wannabe influencer.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

I used to frequent this spa at Keck Seng Tower in d CBD in the mid nineties. There was this gorgeous Malaysian syt Bell, anyone recalled?

She was one of the prettiest in this line after so many year.

However, there is one downside, she only allowed missionary style!
Old 10-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

First time was ag a neighbourhood massage shop near my place. PRC milf. Massage 50 mins and last 10 mins pop gq for hj. I was in NS. I was young then maybe she thought 10 mins is enough. But I usually take a long time so in the end she gave me free extra 10 mins also nv finished. She asked if I want extend I said no, cos NS no $. Subsequent visits start with HJ first and remaining time then massage. Nv visit other shops because NS tired, just go nearby.

This shop also interesting. Got 2 funny stories.

Once there was a pregnant PRC late 20s. Think on social visit pass, not work permit. I was still young don't know about such thing. Anyway for HJ instead of standing next to bed and bending over, she sat on the bed and prop my legs over her thighs. You know like JG style. But she wasn't just JG, but just because she preggo, so cannot bend over. And only at that point then I realised she preggo. So turned on and shoot very far. If it's wiser me now, will try take number and go hotel lor. Anyway only saw her once, so I guess probably a tourist on social pass.

There was a SYT that joined later. I became her regular because the rest all milfs. One day she asked me for help and she doesn't know anyone in Sg. She said she need to get an abortion and need help. I thought she wanted money so I said sorry I can't help. But she immediately guessed and said she not asking for money, she doesn't know where to get it done and she scared her work permit will be cancelled. So we went for coffee after massage and she tell me her story. She was married and divorced in China. Pregnant and went for abortion. But seems like China doctor never do a good job. Too long ago cannot remember details. So I helped her google, check MOM website. They cannot get pregnant in Singapore. But if already pregnant before coming, do abortion is ok (sick law right). And her case not considered abortion, won't affect work permit. Helped her book appointment at gynae. Accompany her go. Then all the nurses think I'm the father give me stupid looks. Regret being too helpful. She offered me money for my help but I declined. Of course I got ulterior motive, tried to date her to up her but didn't get it. Still young lah. If happen now straight away ask to go hotel pay for play, no need date or what.

Sorry too much info. That's my first time shop. Now no more already. Closed down, think they lost license because occasionally got visiting tourist moonlighting and probably got caught
Old 10-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Vividly remember it was after pre NS IPPT or NAPFA test. I was riding back home and it starts pouring so stopped by a hdb block in Clementi while waiting for the rain to subside. Roamed around the shophouses and discovered a spa.. i guess why not since my body is aching and the weather was unforgiving.

Paid up the standard fee and led up by the receptionist. Since it was my first, i wore my undies and the given boxers together and laid face down. 10mins through the massage, the ml slightly pulled down the boxers down and slapped my arse and giggled. Looked at her with wtf look and she said to wear only one. How would i know? Duhh.. had to change with her looking and giggling left me embarrassed..

Towards the end of the massage facing up, she stood next to the bed frame and frequently stroke the rod while massaging the inner thigh. The atmosphere was heating up i automatically roam and caress down south. She let a soft moan. However, the moment was cut short when footsteps and chattering was heard and the time is up. Long story short i released in the showor. Lol

Thats where it all began folks. She was my regular ml for months until i decide to venture elsewhere. The shop still stands but the ml was long gone. Maybe gonna visit sometime for old time sake.

Ps the creation of this account is the time i decide to venture elsewhere.
Old 11-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Deleted responses

Last edited by markbryant272; 11-07-2020 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Deleted
Old 11-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

I think I was 22 when I went to my first. Started in those massage with curtain to cover customer to each other. And also that year I went to massage place with attached shower so more action

Thinking about it, seem to be quite nervous that time. Heart pumping. This forum made me want to explore. And from then it seem I try different places now and then.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

I like the first time heart pumping experience. Now after chionging for so long... that feeling is lost no matter where I go.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
What do you mean? Do you know that there was a thread here where people discussed services done by gilfs

Nothing to be ashamed of. Tons of mls and fls are actually older than what they say anyway. Just disregard the age and if the service is good, body is hot enough for you, by all means
True. Been going spa since I was 22. Milfs are the best. Some of them I brought home cos I know the bosses then. No more now. All closed liao.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche View Post
I used to frequent this spa at Keck Seng Tower in d CBD in the mid nineties. There was this gorgeous Malaysian syt Bell, anyone recalled?

She was one of the prettiest in this line after so many year.

However, there is one downside, she only allowed missionary style!
cool. Mine was all at jalan besar, beach road and little india. the best experiences. sad to say all of them are history now.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
baldingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18. Went japan, tried some of their normal clean massage and was pretty hooked to it cuz most of them damn chio. Was drunk the second last night and unintentionally got in a dark shady one, the lady talk in both broken engrish and jap but too drunk to realise, only noticed after she strip me down and go into brighter area... Virgin spa experience in japan somemore also kena PRC, charged me 20min HJ for 160sgd (she doubled the price). face 5/10, service 3/10 i hope that shop burn to the ground
Old 12-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i was 24, at Solid Gold at Tay Buan Guan Building, the masseuse was named Apple, you never forget your first one
Old 12-05-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first was also at Tay Ban Guan. Cannot remember the name of the ML but mostly was Malaysian during the 90s.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Started that time is called Health Centre, like the title of this sub-forum, and they always advertised in New Paper

Nowadays no more HC so maybe this sub-forum name is obsolete!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1