The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Such info should be put into Wikipedia for all past, present and future chiongsters to study
Haha but there is no Wikipedia within the forum. Just hope this can be in the sticky section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBunnyCool View Post
thanks for the info at least we know more things hope to get more info to go new locations as some of us may not notice or where to find

finding is tough hope more locations to be known
Yes. Finding location is tough. Finding gem is even tougher, for selfish reasons or another. That is why I had this low medium and high tier contacts. I generally do not show publicly any high tier ones. Maybe only share with very close groups. But I don't think I have any of such gems anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Great post bro... Support...

I know some bros here still have needs even when have gf or wife... That's quite understandable

Some simple tips:
1. Do not cheong outside of your usual routine. Very easy to get discovered this way. If want to cheong have to find time within your routine away from your partner (ie lunch time)

2. Don't go cheong just before your dinner date or just before going home to your partner. That's asking for trouble.

3. There's a saying, don't shit near where you eat or sleep and I'm not talking about the toilet. Don't go visit the joint in your neighborhood or near where you work. Chances are someone will see you.

Can't think of anything else now.
Some tips are common sense to some bros but others may not have thought about it.

If you're afraid of being found out, best is don't do it.

If you have to do it, think about the situation from your partner's perspective. What would cause him or her to find out.

Have a good week ahead... Merry Christmas
Great tips bro! You helped answer another bro's question. I see if I can insert this into one of the sections of my original posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
One important point .. don't use CC or Nets ... Always use cash.... Because statement show trace..
Agree on this one too. Also be careful if you really have to use nets. Look carefully at the amount keyed in before you punch your PIN number. Being single, no one "checks" my statements. So I am still ok haha. For those with wife, better not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Look at the points of the poster.
Check his join date and frequency of posting.
Check his other posts.
It's usually a combination of a lot of the above and some other things
Yes. Points is key. Past history of sharing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Great info Halogen bro.
Thank you for always contributing and helping.

Would wanna up your points, but I think my points are a little miserable to be worth anything.

Wish an article like yours was around when I first started, it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I only gradually scoured the forum and picked up bits and pieces of info after.
My pleasure bro. When I know I have helped genuine bros and enhanced their cheonging experience, I feel happy too. Giving/sharing is always better than hogging onto the info yourself.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Thank you TS for the valuable infirmation. I am a newbie and I have bookmarked this thread for reference. Again thank you for sharing.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

That's about sum it all up perfectly, more or less.
Bro Halogen's effort of elaboration with reference to subject matter is greatly appreciated. No doubt about that.

I concur with the market rate stated for various services, as mentioned by TS in one of his sub-topic & I found the rates reasonable for both parties; customer & service provider. As for me, I personally stick with these rates all these while.. unless one day the market rate is being revised again in future.

Adding on, the FR template provided is damn useful too, for anyone (no matter for seniors or newbies) who wish to improvise their "reporting" skills in this forum. Thank you again for your kind sharing of all these valuable info. Cheers, bro. Salute to you
Old 18-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steventan778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah thanks very useful info. Another tips is remember to clear your phone history. Call log, Google map, street directory, Facebook search, etc if worry your gf or oc. Very good tips on the smell parts. I once used my smelly socks to rub my wrist to cover them haha.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessDD View Post
Great post bro... Support...

I know some bros here still have needs even when have gf or wife... That's quite understandable

Some simple tips:
1. Do not cheong outside of your usual routine. Very easy to get discovered this way. If want to cheong have to find time within your routine away from your partner (ie lunch time)

2. Don't go cheong just before your dinner date or just before going home to your partner. That's asking for trouble.

3. There's a saying, don't shit near where you eat or sleep and I'm not talking about the toilet. Don't go visit the joint in your neighborhood or near where you work. Chances are someone will see you.

Can't think of anything else now.
Some tips are common sense to some bros but others may not have thought about it.

If you're afraid of being found out, best is don't do it.

If you have to do it, think about the situation from your partner's perspective. What would cause him or her to find out.

Have a good week ahead... Merry Christmas
I can add some for even more ks-ness:

1) As other bro already mentioned, just stick to cash payment to avoid traceability. Additionally try not to withdraw cash near the location if it's not some place that you usually visit ... ATM withdrawal locations appear in banking statements.

2) Cheong before meeting your wife or gf is possible but needs more care : check that your arms, neck don't have oily residue, and your face doesn't have those towel marks

3) If you gps nav to a new location, delete your gps history. You never know!

4) Some bros take leave from work secretly to go cheong. In that case also remember not to carelessly leave evidence around in the car or pockets, e.g. receipts etc showing time when you should be at work.

KS right? Can't be too careful, one mis-step and World War 3 will start, not in korea, but at your home!
Old 18-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any tips on how to respond to ml question on how you know about them and book them when it is your first visit? I normally say I pass by and called and recep gave a few names but doesnt sound convincing.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
feii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been only chionging GL until the malaysians are gone. nice writeup. ive been a long time member without much contribution but yr article is too good not to post a word of appreciation n encouragement. good job!
Old 18-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Thank you to TS and to all who contributed to this thread . This thread should be made into a sticky . Please do cheong safely and wisely bros.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesasohai View Post
Thank you TS for the valuable infirmation. I am a newbie and I have bookmarked this thread for reference. Again thank you for sharing.
No problem. Hope it is useful for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
That's about sum it all up perfectly, more or less.
Bro Halogen's effort of elaboration with reference to subject matter is greatly appreciated. No doubt about that.

I concur with the market rate stated for various services, as mentioned by TS in one of his sub-topic & I found the rates reasonable for both parties; customer & service provider. As for me, I personally stick with these rates all these while.. unless one day the market rate is being revised again in future.

Adding on, the FR template provided is damn useful too, for anyone (no matter for seniors or newbies) who wish to improvise their "reporting" skills in this forum. Thank you again for your kind sharing of all these valuable info. Cheers, bro. Salute to you
Thanks bro. Always feel good that my work has helped other bros, although the truth is I feel a bit bumped up the past few days due to exhaustion of trying to uncover some info. When you have been in this scene for a long time, information will slowly become more crucial than knowledge.

Knowledge = overall picture of the scene and some insights to how things work
Information = or what I also call intel - locations of joints and names of MLs

Yes the template I also like it myself haha. There were far too many no head no tail FRs which makes it hard for readers to decide if they should get the contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Any tips on how to respond to ml question on how you know about them and book them when it is your first visit? I normally say I pass by and called and recep gave a few names but doesnt sound convincing.
Haha, your method is also one of the possible ones. I have another method which I just used yesterday. If the ML asks how come you know their names, just tell them your reservist friend, who you are not very close with, recommended you. Just have an imaginary friend with a profile which is very generic. Makes it more convincing if the ML probes further. The ML is likely to ask you for his name, if he has a WeChat account, how he looks, which industry is he from. My replies are usually "oh, my friend's name is John, an army friend but I am not very close to. During reservist recently, he just mentioned this to me. He doesn't wear specs, average looking and a bit plump and fair. I think he works in the financial sector." Such descriptions sounds vague but surely possible that the ML has met someone similar. They will go through their head to think about who. You can just try to change topic haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feii View Post
been only chionging GL until the malaysians are gone. nice writeup. ive been a long time member without much contribution but yr article is too good not to post a word of appreciation n encouragement. good job!
Thanks bro! Malaysians are indeed rare in today's context because the big scale health centres are almost all gone. Malaysians still plying in this trade generally has 2 characteristics:
- in their 30s and even 40s
- work in the very very few bigger establishments that stood the test of time

If you are able to find a Malaysian SYT in her 20s with fantastic figure and good looks, also providing great full service like the good old times and working in small joints, either you have found a unicorn or you have hit the jackpot haha

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.

Last edited by halogen019; 18-12-2017 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 18-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro halogen019 for such good guide write-up.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi halogen, in your first few posts, you gave an intro on the local scene, talking about Malaysia, Viet, cambodian and PRC MLs etc.

What about indian MLs? What's the scene for them in sg like? I'm not referring to those Indian village fat aunties btw lol
Old 18-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msuarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips Bro!

Can I get some advice on giving tip to the ML? How much is too much? Just afraid that giving so much tip can spoil market.

Btw I usually give 20 extra.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
steventan778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks halogen bro for this useful info. Can any bro share if Vietnam SYT for massage or FL contact (if they even exist) ? Been to HCM city and there are SYT gem everywhere but has been trying to look for syt Việt locally but no chance.
Old 18-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 19
colddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to behold

Great info for all.. upped your pts
Old 18-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent advise. I will always try to build social capital with the ML in the first 5-10min. Build expectations & rapport first. You can always tell within the first few minutes if the ML is the playful type or very shy type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1