The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 22-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Jia Qi View Post
i oso went sometime back, nothing much to shout about, most of the girls can't massage much, much less cut hair. I think so far they only have 1 pax who can cut. The name is Stella I think, the one with a huge tatoo on her thigh. She worked at the formal Beauty Atrium (now converted to massage liao).

This place is another gimmick, posh deco etc like the SuperGirls place. Don't bother to go back again unless their skills improve in future. Looks-wise, the girls almost all cmi, less the recep (think her name is Felicia, quite cute I think).

Just my honest views.
Lol. I already mentioned it's nothing special one lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Haha it's a hair salon bros.

I mean other than the standard hair spa service(which is sub-standard to be honest despite the grand decor and ambience), what else to expect?
Old 11-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Anyone been to super girls recently? Seems very quiet
Look like all the girl at Super girls had fly away,I walk pass that day the shop look empty,please update what had happened thank you
Old 11-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Anyone been to super girls recently? Seems very quiet
Look like all the girl at Super girls had fly away,I walk pass that day the shop look empty,please update what had happened thank you
Old 14-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

i am amazed this thread is still alive.
been going for more than 10 years, there is nothing hanky panky ppl.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
sleepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, do you know anywhere to pluck white hairs? Realising that i have alot and im spending too much time trying to do it myself. I know salons in vietnam have this kind of service but not in sg.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepster View Post
Hi bros, do you know anywhere to pluck white hairs? Realising that i have alot and im spending too much time trying to do it myself. I know salons in vietnam have this kind of service but not in sg.
then better u dye it
think too time wasting plucking out the whites

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Bros keep on going here because... sneakily, in our subconsciousness we still hope that one day, perhaps something might happen....
Old 21-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bros keep on going here because... sneakily, in our subconsciousness we still hope that one day, perhaps something might happen....
Something will only happen if you know how to feed them, take care of them. Otherwise, you are just 1 of their many customers n kai zis.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Today make a first visit at MTW at jln bsr. Been going to one salon at Boon keng for abt 2 years but standard drop. But today my first visit MTW at 2pm saw a lot of bros in the salon. Was in the waiting list, in the list I was the 2nd one. Imagine if it is a weekend or PH. The number of ppl is a lot more crowded.

As Michelle from the salon who I have been ask to book was also from MTW. Clearly her skills was still OK, until recent months she ask her junior to msg me, her Skills is cmi , many times I had to ask her junior to put in more effort n strength. But today I don't know who to look for in MTW, I just walk in n ask for a haircut with hair spa. A gal from 四川 came to msg me, to my surprise her skills is v good. Then follow by their randomly assigned hair stylist call 小优, an ice queen syt, v sweet but no smile. Guess she is too tired, her dressing sense is also different from the rest of the gals. Skills for haircut is also v good.

Now tat I taste the best, I am not gng back to other salon
Old 26-12-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
A gal from 四川 came to msg me, to my surprise her skills is v good. Then follow by their randomly assigned hair stylist call 小优, an ice queen syt, v sweet but no smile. Guess she is too tired, her dressing sense is also different from the rest of the gals. Skills for haircut is also v good.

hi, do you have the name of the Sichuan girl?
Old 26-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
Hi bro I nvr had the chance to ask cos she was v bz
Old 26-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
Guess can Juz ask boss cos not many tiong bu work there

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Today make a first visit at MTW at jln bsr. Been going to one salon at Boon keng for abt 2 years but standard drop. But today my first visit MTW at 2pm saw a lot of bros in the salon. Was in the waiting list, in the list I was the 2nd one. Imagine if it is a weekend or PH. The number of ppl is a lot more crowded.

As Michelle from the salon who I have been ask to book was also from MTW. Clearly her skills was still OK, until recent months she ask her junior to msg me, her Skills is cmi , many times I had to ask her junior to put in more effort n strength. But today I don't know who to look for in MTW, I just walk in n ask for a haircut with hair spa. A gal from 四川 came to msg me, to my surprise her skills is v good. Then follow by their randomly assigned hair stylist call 小优, an ice queen syt, v sweet but no smile. Guess she is too tired, her dressing sense is also different from the rest of the gals. Skills for haircut is also v good.

MTW only crowded during weekdays.. PH and weekend quiet one... cos u cant expect to tell ur CO or OC you going to hair spa right?
Old 27-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think one of the gal at MTW is going to be a celebrity or maybe already is... i guess she already quit her mtw job...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1