The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any bro tried mistress Eva? 1k plus so ex man. How about this Ruby? Photos look fat anyone take before
Yeah what is it with foreign dommes charging insane four figure rates? I know that if they are travelling the rate would be higher, but in this case they mark it up by way higher.

Any bro who try dommes like Simone Siren, Heelena, Eva, Madison before? Are they really worth what you pay them?
Old 16-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah what is it with foreign dommes charging insane four figure rates? I know that if they are travelling the rate would be higher, but in this case they mark it up by way higher.

Any bro who try dommes like Simone Siren, Heelena, Eva, Madison before? Are they really worth what you pay them?
No they’re not
Old 16-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
No they’re not
Agree , in terms of experience it’s similar to what you will get for 250-350USD. And the visiting dommes r not the best necessarily. Also , it feels weird in hotel setup, rushed and too much about money than anything else.

I saw few of them n it’s not fulfilling. It’s more fun to see good dommes when I am travelling.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
Agree , in terms of experience it’s similar to what you will get for 250-350USD. And the visiting dommes r not the best necessarily. Also , it feels weird in hotel setup, rushed and too much about money than anything else.

I saw few of them n it’s not fulfilling. It’s more fun to see good dommes when I am travelling.
for 500-700, usually we take 1hr, so kinda rush...
2hrs then will be above 1k which is too high for me...
so end of day go for locals or PRCs better...
Old 17-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
for 500-700, usually we take 1hr, so kinda rush...
2hrs then will be above 1k which is too high for me...
so end of day go for locals or PRCs better...
Wow you really do get ripped off . a highly skilled professional Mistress here in Thailand will cost usually 8,000 Baht for 3 hours ( 340 SG dollar ) 1 hour will cost 5,000 Baht ( 210 SG dollar ) and that can include a double mistress session too . Maybe it is worth taking an early morning 2 hour flight to Bangkok , have a relaxed 3 hour early afternoon session with a professional Mistress in their own dungeon and catch the evening flight back and probably still have money in pocket .Plus feel very satisfied .

Last edited by punishme; 17-02-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Old 17-02-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Wow you really do get ripped off . a highly skilled professional Mistress here in Thailand will cost usually 8,000 Baht for 3 hours ( 340 SG dollar ) 1 hour will cost 5,000 Baht ( 210 SG dollar ) and that can include a double mistress session too . Maybe it is worth taking an early morning 2 hour flight to Bangkok , have a relaxed 3 hour early afternoon session with a professional Mistress in their own dungeon and catch the evening flight back and probably still have money in pocket .Plus feel very satisfied .
bro if i like u can fly here and there freely, i would have flown to tokyo liao lol...
or like u said bangkok also can... it's becoz cannot that's y have to be kotok here...
Old 17-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3x23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
which other Mistress L are you referring to in your query?
I think there was remarks of someone writing FR about Mistress L. but not knowing if he was reffering to Mistress Lain or is there another one with a similar name to Lain
Old 18-02-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x23 View Post
I think there was remarks of someone writing FR about Mistress L. but not knowing if he was reffering to Mistress Lain or is there another one with a similar name to Lain
i think here ok to post full nick unless poster doesn't wan the mistress to read
his FR for her...
Old 19-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all,

The lovely domina fire will be in Singapore this week from 24th February until 3rd March.

I have experienced a couple of sessions with her in the past. She is a lovely yet sadistic domme.

Cheers for now

B ‘n’ Y

Last edited by blacknyellow; 19-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: I got the dates wrong.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow theres more mistress popping up. Any bros tried mistress estella yet? She offer solo apart from the trio
Old 20-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
Wow theres more mistress popping up. Any bros tried mistress estella yet? She offer solo apart from the trio
I also just saw estella's ad and waiting for any bro's review.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone able to intro obedient female submissive slaves?
Old 20-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got FR on queenroxy?
Old 21-02-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
any ads. or link?
Old 21-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi gentlemen, i was wondering if anyone here hav had a femdom session with sensual lynn ? do mind sharing feebacks or exp?

thankyou (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1