The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Naughty naughty west side

Lol ok la pighead jiu pighead ba..first time for everything ma. Not to say i’d go for it again but it was quite a good experience, plus getting some knowledge about P massage while having her doing her thing. Didn’t think she’s baby elephant lei quite tall probably a lil bit of baby fat but quite nice. Personally don’t like too skinny hehe
Old 15-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagodlike View Post
Yes, I think it's her SOP explaining P massage saying that some customer could be surprised. I find that her P massage was too short. I doubt the need to bond. Personally gotten it in my first visit. BTW, perhaps my standard is high.. she is considered baby elephant right?
Bro how long was her P massage? She has to explain it - is it different from others?
Old 16-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro how long was her P massage? She has to explain it - is it different from others?
Nice West side lobang.

Anyway thanks for up at the URL UNDER my SIGNATURE. Returned you with 45 +BONUS 10 liao bro. Cheers

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blackskysky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share please bro!!
Old 16-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MoblieWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact please.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
need to take P massage ?
Bro, no need at all. You long time never go issit?
Old 17-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Malagodlike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Depends on time.. mine was like last 30 min (I booked 2 hour to support).. second and third time I just booked 1 h normal and 1 h P.. all end with nice hj with minor roam.. hard to roam due to privacy.. means 10 min hj only 20 min P.. those back massage SOP are waste of time..

No difference of her P with others.. explaining to take up 5 min and break ice maybe
Old 17-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think North, South, East and West all notti notti
Old 17-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp670 View Post
Booked Qiqi cute and lovely gal ,massage was good!
After massage proceed to stage two.
While she serving my little bro my hands were down south
She was wearing something like yoga pants and I can feel her and hit the sensitive part
And I was looking at her reaction and she is damn high
Omg she close her eye and moan and on half squat position
After job done can see she almost come and took a deep breath.
Overall experience quite good!
Got pic to share?

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 18-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

All that unwanted attention on one spa only, can be good or bad, in this climate of enforcement nowadays.

Change topic a bit, today finally tried that one shop at the row directly opposite the chinese gdn mrt. Shop name is V.. They have no ads and no fb page. Even google turns out nothing. Go in for 1 hr massage. Squeaky clean. ML is a prc milf. Strong hands. But her accent quite heavy, several times i "harr??", can't catch what she said. Next time i want that kind of "heavy" strength massage, at least now i found one in this area. Then realized that i can't book another session in future because can't find the shop contact online. Any bro has it, pls pm to me
Old 18-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 15
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Pl share contact
Old 18-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Eden6368 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I just came out from this shop at Bukit Batok East Avenue 4, it was a very dissapointing service. I took 1 hour normal massage but the China ML kept pestering me to take up the Prostate Massage which cost $88. I didn't took up, then she never even put in any effort in the massage. The whole session was just piano massage all the way. Her face was Super black and dulan with me for not taking up the P massage. I will not go back to this shop again. No wonder they got no business as I was the only customer there. Those who wants to know which shop can pm me.
Old 18-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Yakunata is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden6368 View Post
I just came out from this shop at Bukit Batok East Avenue 4, it was a very dissapointing service. I took 1 hour normal massage but the China ML kept pestering me to take up the Prostate Massage which cost $88. I didn't took up, then she never even put in any effort in the massage. The whole session was just piano massage all the way. Her face was Super black and dulan with me for not taking up the P massage. I will not go back to this shop again. No wonder they got no business as I was the only customer there. Those who wants to know which shop can pm me.
I think I know which one you referring to, start with R right? If it is, better avoid, the knife there very sharp.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
All that unwanted attention on one spa only, can be good or bad, in this climate of enforcement nowadays.

Change topic a bit, today finally tried that one shop at the row directly opposite the chinese gdn mrt. Shop name is V.. They have no ads and no fb page. Even google turns out nothing. Go in for 1 hr massage. Squeaky clean. ML is a prc milf. Strong hands. But her accent quite heavy, several times i "harr??", can't catch what she said. Next time i want that kind of "heavy" strength massage, at least now i found one in this area. Then realized that i can't book another session in future because can't find the shop contact online. Any bro has it, pls pm to me
The spa u mentioned actually have a couple hidden gems. There is 1 young syt there who i can say is top 3 in looks in that area n other spas in comparision. Once i walled past n she was sitting outside. She ask me want massage anot with her demure look and smile. I straight away say okay. Went in and out a happy man. But recently duno why nvr see her. And her number not in use liao. Dont aak me for her contacts cos think she not there le.
Old 20-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19803 / Power: 21
Love 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond repute

Qiqi must be very good. Can share with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread