The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 17-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
I tried Lucelle few months back, she also have plenty of toys. She just came back from her HK trip n she having her session this week, you can wechat n try her. She v nice n friendly n she keep personal sub. So far I only know her n Caittrin is the only local pro domme currently that does this without the guy paying them. Lucky bros haha.

I planning to try Yui next but hopefully can try Airah for double domme too.
Yeah I've been planning to see Airah as well. Is she back in Singapore though? She went back to PH some months ago.
Old 17-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkjhg View Post
can you elaborate on what do you mean when you said only Lucelle and Caittrin are the only local pro domme that currently does this without the guy paying them?!
They are more of a lifestyle domme who keep subs as their personal pet compared to some young girls out there not naming who are out there just for the money. If you read their FL profile you will know about it. To be their personal sub got alot of criteria one n must suit their taste also. In bdsm context is like these bros are collared/owned. For now dont think they are looking for any other personal sub alr so for us bro no choice but to pay tribute to them for their time
Old 18-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

does an er have dog collar?
Old 18-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
963a852a741a is stuck in moderation for some time to come

im interested, pm me pls
Old 18-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... i want to share a review. you may or may not know i am new to this, so i have tried various mistresses this few months, in SG, HK and England. (So far and counting)

From SG, the only one that left an impression was Mistress Lain. I'm into filth and food play, feet (i rate her feet one of the most beautiful feet in SG. She graciously let me buy a foot pic from her and i'm willing to share it with bros just pm me.), strict domination, and mild pain. She has pushed my limits for pain very carefully and sadistically, smiling at me and making me take more for her. Even though my mind says no, my mouth says yes and telling her to continue.

After the sessions she will sit down with me and talk to me with respect to make sure I am ok, to get my thoughts about the session, her personality is very warm. Not at all what I thought she was.

I hope that she will stay in the scene, I truly like her as a mistress. None of the mistresses that are local gave me the same feeling that she has given me.

But she has not been responding to my emails so I am abit worried that a gem like her is gone
Old 18-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKKA View Post
Hi bros... i want to share a review. you may or may not know i am new to this, so i have tried various mistresses this few months, in SG, HK and England. (So far and counting)

From SG, the only one that left an impression was Mistress Lain. I'm into filth and food play, feet (i rate her feet one of the most beautiful feet in SG. She graciously let me buy a foot pic from her and i'm willing to share it with bros just pm me.), strict domination, and mild pain. She has pushed my limits for pain very carefully and sadistically, smiling at me and making me take more for her. Even though my mind says no, my mouth says yes and telling her to continue.

After the sessions she will sit down with me and talk to me with respect to make sure I am ok, to get my thoughts about the session, her personality is very warm. Not at all what I thought she was.

I hope that she will stay in the scene, I truly like her as a mistress. None of the mistresses that are local gave me the same feeling that she has given me.

But she has not been responding to my emails so I am abit worried that a gem like her is gone
her next hosting date is 28th Dec, mayb she busy or what wait awhile ba...
if she disappearing from scene, she wont post next hosting date liao right...
Old 19-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeepher View Post
They are more of a lifestyle domme who keep subs as their personal pet compared to some young girls out there not naming who are out there just for the money. If you read their FL profile you will know about it. To be their personal sub got alot of criteria one n must suit their taste also. In bdsm context is like these bros are collared/owned. For now dont think they are looking for any other personal sub alr so for us bro no choice but to pay tribute to them for their time
Yeah it means they have personal sub, but I wouldn't say personal subs get to be sub for free though. Everyone pays, one way or another, just that in the case of personal sub it's not an hourly tribute rate .

After all nobody's time is free in this country, and when have Singaporean women given anything to a man without getting at least 2x in return haha.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

really bro? how do i see her next hosting date? the last i checked her website was down
Old 19-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really bro? how do i see her next hosting date? the last i checked her website was down
could be down for maintenance, nw up already...

http://mistresslain.wixsite.com/bdsm
Old 19-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was it last month? She said that her website got hacked but she manage to restore it
Old 19-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

I can view it on my com now, thank you bro
Old 20-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can view it on my com now, thank you bro
u can try email or wechat her, both she also got reply me...
Old 21-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SlaveZahrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Help me out guys:

1) ANyone know which dommes does scat? And comfortable with it. Lindsey does it, but I can sense her discomfort.

2) Is Mistress Airah back?
Old 21-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Use feet only never use her hand to stroke

Bro u tried her before? hows u rate her looks? heard she is 33 yr old local.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveZahrin View Post
Help me out guys:

1) ANyone know which dommes does scat? And comfortable with it. Lindsey does it, but I can sense her discomfort.

2) Is Mistress Airah back?
For your first question, Goddess Jamie does scat. Not sure if she’s comfortable with it but she does offer scat at least. Her wechat GoddessJamieKing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1