The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light
Sister in law fetish

This may come off weird.. But i would love to read what bros here would do to my sils if given the opportunity..

I have 3 sil staying with me..

Would love to read about your fantasies...
Old 18-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
This may come off weird.. But i would love to read what bros here would do to my sils if given the opportunity..

You can look for dreamzknight. He is into mother in law!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Can start by posting some picture of them? Hard to imagine what we will do to them when we never see them right?
Old 18-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Can start by posting some picture of them? Hard to imagine what we will do to them when we never see them right?
I already have a thread with their pics..
Old 18-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro bloodbandit seems like things quite happening around u. I've ever had an ex SIL stay with me. Then she gave birth to her son and would breastfeed till she fell asleep. As the room she's occupying used to be my room, my clothes are all in the built-in wardrobe in that room. So there was once I wanted to go in to get some clothes and there she was lying on the bed asleep next to her son, who also fell asleep, with her full boobs exposed. I went up to her boobs and had a good look immediately got hard. Took her bra to toilet to sniff and rub on till I cum on it. Wiped off cum and put back. Since that I would always raid her wardrobe.

Given your situation, I would do exactly the same lol. Hope u could share some pics
Old 19-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Hey bro bloodbandit seems like things quite happening around u. I've ever had an ex SIL stay with me. Then she gave birth to her son and would breastfeed till she fell asleep. As the room she's occupying used to be my room, my clothes are all in the built-in wardrobe in that room. So there was once I wanted to go in to get some clothes and there she was lying on the bed asleep next to her son, who also fell asleep, with her full boobs exposed. I went up to her boobs and had a good look immediately got hard. Took her bra to toilet to sniff and rub on till I cum on it. Wiped off cum and put back. Since that I would always raid her wardrobe.

Given your situation, I would do exactly the same lol. Hope u could share some pics

I like to go to their room when they sleep.. Sometimes even able to see their bras n panties doing peek-a-boo..

I do already have a thread bout them in the pictures exchange section.. However if u wish to see more.. Do pm me for my tele...
Old 19-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Before marriage, I've always loved going to my in laws place. Always a bucket of soiled panties and bras ready in the toilet. They always ask why I take so long to shower, replied that I've always enjoyed long warm showers
Old 19-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpan77 View Post
Before marriage, I've always loved going to my in laws place. Always a bucket of soiled panties and bras ready in the toilet. They always ask why I take so long to shower, replied that I've always enjoyed long warm showers
Im also taking long showers.. Esp right after one of the sils just finished.. The fresh scent and their bra cups still warm..
Old 19-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Benn010101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This guy is legit... he sent me pics via telegram so...
Old 19-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

i'd like to have such fetish. but my sils are simply not attractive to me
Old 20-09-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i'd like to have such fetish. but my sils are simply not attractive to me
Not to u... Maybe to some of us here? Hahaha.. Worth the share?
Old 20-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to u... Maybe to some of us here? Hahaha.. Worth the share?
if i share, they would just be any other girl that u see on the street. isn't a sil fetish already.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

At last i found a threat that i always wanna talk about.

I have a pretty, tall, 36D boobs, nice ass sister in law. I would love to fuck her! I will secretly take her pics whenever she come over to my place.

Hoping to get a chance to do so. She and her husband is not in good term now. So i hope she open up to me.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
crew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tell me about it bro!
My SIL also, always turned on by her.
Sweet and demure, always zhao geng one.
Really want to up her sia...
Old 20-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

So many bros asked for my tele but quiet after that... Anyways.. Any bros wanna story tell? With my sil as the subject?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1