The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Iioonnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men accidental flash

My wifes mum will come to our bedroom to shower in the morning. Sometimes if im awake i will pull my erected dick out of my boxer and let her see when shes out of the shower while im pretending to be asleep.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iioonnic View Post
My wifes mum will come to our bedroom to shower in the morning. Sometimes if im awake i will pull my erected dick out of my boxer and let her see when shes out of the shower while im pretending to be asleep.
You are a very naughty son-in-law So what was your mother-in-law's reaction ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 18-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
You are a very naughty son-in-law So what was your mother-in-law's reaction ?
No reaction as of now. Maybe shes immune. Lol
Old 18-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
AyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of lightAyamFish is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Your kuku bird too small. She don't like it
Old 18-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyamFish View Post
Your kuku bird too small. She don't like it
Maybe uh. Hahaha
Old 18-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
nightsonly2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightsonly2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

But why is she using your toilet? Why not use the common toilet?
Old 18-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is her age?
Old 18-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Men accidental flash

Quote:
Did you caught her looking or staring at your kuku bird?
Old 18-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
basically was naked all the time in the room even when i not standing in front of the window. like i said, i first time being an exhibitionist and its damn exciting.
then the top floor residents (2 ladies, one older one younger) also came out at about 6pm and stood at their balcony to call someone on their phone, but they didnt look at my room direction.
You should attract their attention by waving or making some noise
Old 18-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

OK, Bros, this is a long one so get ready. Have always wanted to share this wonderful flashing incident but was too tedious, anyway, lets get it done today.

Was staying over at my than Gf's (now OC) house when we were still dating. As her family rented their rooms to a group of PRC Factory ladies, I will always have to sleep in the hall on the foldable sofa bed (my OC sleeps in the room with her 50 yr old mum, Dad is not around with them anymore. So Im always left high and dry ) A typical 4 room HDB flat with 2 rooms taken by 4 PRC ladies. Fortunately for me, the PRC factory ladies are not your typical old factory workers but young damsels (2 from Fujian, 1 from Dalian and another from Qing Dao or something).

Profile of the ladies, all of them were between 22 to 26 yr old, 2 were slim with A or at best A+ boobies (non existent, I can see because they were always wearing PJs at home and I can peep from the arm pit side boobs area whenever they are preparing their dumblings and rolling the skin while standing) and another lady that is bigger in size, meaning taller and bigger built (not fat) with C cuppers and another + size lady that is slightly on the plump side. All of them are not your super attractive ladies but they are good to look at and will pass off as good looking. (All, I heard, less one of the Slim ones were attached in China)

As I always sleep in the hall, and a light sleeper I am, I am always awaken in the middle of the night or in the morning when they are going to the washroom or preparing to go to the opposite factory to work. One fine day, I was having a crazy idea when I was awaken by the C Cupper lady who was going to the toilet in the kitchen that I just push my brother down from my men's FBT shorts and let it point at the 5 O'clock position.

Just the thought of her walking past and maybe being able to see it, already send my brother going into full raging mode. So as I lie there in the slightly lighted hall (because of the HDB corridor lights coming in), waiting for my prey to come, half peeping, I saw her walking towards her room and true enough, I managed to peep at her, glancing and turning her head as she walked! What excited me most was when she literally stood there and looked towards my crotch!! That alone made my brother stood so hard and what embarrass me most was when my brother started throbbing as the blood rush in and I can see from my eyes that she was standing at the 5 O'clock position looking down at me.

The best part came when I actually saw her taking a step forward (that was how close she was) and she literally stand beside my sofa bed, but oddly, I noticed her body was facing away , but as she was too close, I do not dare peep too much and only dare open my eyes ever so slightly and I can only see the bottom of her PJ and her knees...after which she quietly strolled back to her room.

At that point my hard on was already at its maximum, veins and all bulging, and as she entered the room, I slowly sat up and was all high, I was even contemplating to go to the toilet and jack off to the encounter and start creating my fantasy, that was when I overheard noises of ladies giggling and chatting in the bed room, the C-Cupper stays with one of the slimmer girls, both of which are rather attractive, less the A Cups . So sensing there is something happening here, I instinctively lied down again in exactly the same position but this time, I literally flipped up my FBT and let my whole member stick out, erected, I even tune it upwards, 12 O'clock so the whole shaft was shown in its full glory (I always shave as my OC likes it, so best), and lied down again, with the thin towel-like blanket covering one of my legs and the other drapping down, and than it happened!

The door opened again, very silently, a light click and than the creak (old HDB doors) and that was when I hear nothing, and true enough, I hear foot steps (my eyes are close by now as I was too nervous with my entire cock showing), and I can sense it is the slimmer girl who walked past as their foot steps are different. Than I hear the click of the kitchen toilet lights, than, no sound, there is suppose to be foot steps sound as they need to walk to the toilet but, no sound. The toilet entrance is at my 6 O'clock position, and after a round a good 10 seconds I hear the fiddling of kitchen slippers and finally the kitchen door closing. Less than 30 seconds later, the doors open again, flushing sound and i hear the foot steps coming out, that was when, I took the courage and peek again and as expected, I saw her faint figure standing across my sofa bed and she was much more daring than the C Cupper girl, she was by than standing right at the foot of my sofa bed and was literally facing my cock, but I could almost see her arms in the dark reaching up to the toilet light switch, in a standby position, just in case I opened my eyes, she will act like she was walking back (I guess). Subsequently, the C Cupper lady came out as well and I can hear them whispering but at that point I was already too nervous to peep anymore as I have an odd feeling I was about to get caught if I tried anything further.

After this, I heard them walking away and the door closing and more gossiping.

The morning was odd though, when they woke up and I woke up as well to visit the toilet while they were in the kitchen washing their cups and all. The saw me and I greeted the 3 of them, less the Plus Size as she is on night shift, and they said good morning back as if nothing happened.

And ever since than, the "Cock accidentally fell out" routine was a regular stunt that I do whenever I sleep over. It continued as I date my OC for the 5 years before we got married eventually. During that period, her family had a change of a few tenants, and for me, its the same trick everytime. I was not caught, not mentioned and nothing at all. Guess I was lucky...until today, even as I am typing, the thought of the short flashes, at such close quarters still turns me on!
Old 18-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsonly2002 View Post
But why is she using your toilet? Why not use the common toilet?
The common toilet heater was down quite long ago and we did not replaced it. So we normally just use the bedroom toilet to shower.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
OK, Bros, this is a long one so get ready. Have always wanted to share this wonderful flashing incident but was too tedious, anyway, lets get it done today.
------------------

--------------------
And ever since than, the "Cock accidentally fell out" routine was a regular stunt that I do whenever I sleep over. It continued as I date my OC for the 5 years before we got married eventually. During that period, her family had a change of a few tenants, and for me, its the same trick everytime. I was not caught, not mentioned and nothing at all. Guess I was lucky...until today, even as I am typing, the thought of the short flashes, at such close quarters still turns me on!
My feel is that all those female tenants never seem a live erected prick before
and curiosity kills the cat. Surprising they never snapped photos or video
with their mobile phones.
Old 18-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tats not accidental flashing...tats call purposely flashing

Quote:
The common toilet heater was down quite long ago and we did not replaced it. So we normally just use the bedroom toilet to shower.
How come u staying with yr in-laws or yr in-laws staying with u ?? ...don't u hv a home of yr own ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Was staying over at my than Gf's (now OC) house when we were still dating. As her family rented their rooms to a group of PRC Factory ladies, I will always have to sleep in the hall on the foldable sofa bed (my OC sleeps in the room with her 50 yr old mum, Dad is not around with them anymore. So Im always left high and dry ) A typical 4 room HDB flat with 2 rooms taken by 4 PRC ladies. Fortunately for me, the PRC factory ladies are not your typical old factory workers but young damsels (2 from Fujian, 1 from Dalian and another from Qing Dao or something).

One fine day, I was having a crazy idea when I was awaken by the C Cupper lady who was going to the toilet in the kitchen that I just push my brother down from my men's FBT shorts and let it point at the 5 O'clock position.

Just the thought of her walking past and maybe being able to see it, already send my brother going into full raging mode. So as I lie there in the slightly lighted hall (because of the HDB corridor lights coming in), waiting for my prey to come, half peeping, I saw her walking towards her room and true enough, I managed to peep at her, glancing and turning her head as she walked! What excited me most was when she literally stood there and looked towards my crotch!! That alone made my brother stood so hard and what embarrass me most was when my brother started throbbing as the blood rush in and I can see from my eyes that she was standing at the 5 O'clock position looking down at me.

The best part came when I actually saw her taking a step forward (that was how close she was) and she literally stand beside my sofa bed, but oddly, I noticed her body was facing away , but as she was too close, I do not dare peep too much and only dare open my eyes ever so slightly and I can only see the bottom of her PJ and her knees...after which she quietly strolled back to her room.

At that point my hard on was already at its maximum, veins and all bulging, and as she entered the room, I slowly sat up and was all high, I was even contemplating to go to the toilet and jack off to the encounter and start creating my fantasy, that was when I overheard noises of ladies giggling and chatting in the bed room, the C-Cupper stays with one of the slimmer girls, both of which are rather attractive, less the A Cups . So sensing there is something happening here, I instinctively lied down again in exactly the same position but this time, I literally flipped up my FBT and let my whole member stick out, erected, I even tune it upwards, 12 O'clock so the whole shaft was shown in its full glory (I always shave as my OC likes it, so best), and lied down again, with the thin towel-like blanket covering one of my legs and the other drapping down, and than it happened!

The door opened again, very silently, a light click and than the creak (old HDB doors) and that was when I hear nothing, and true enough, I hear foot steps (my eyes are close by now as I was too nervous with my entire cock showing), and I can sense it is the slimmer girl who walked past as their foot steps are different. Than I hear the click of the kitchen toilet lights, than, no sound, there is suppose to be foot steps sound as they need to walk to the toilet but, no sound. The toilet entrance is at my 6 O'clock position, and after a round a good 10 seconds I hear the fiddling of kitchen slippers and finally the kitchen door closing. Less than 30 seconds later, the doors open again, flushing sound and i hear the foot steps coming out, that was when, I took the courage and peek again and as expected, I saw her faint figure standing across my sofa bed and she was much more daring than the C Cupper girl, she was by than standing right at the foot of my sofa bed and was literally facing my cock, but I could almost see her arms in the dark reaching up to the toilet light switch, in a standby position, just in case I opened my eyes, she will act like she was walking back (I guess). Subsequently, the C Cupper lady came out as well and I can hear them whispering but at that point I was already too nervous to peep anymore as I have an odd feeling I was about to get caught if I tried anything further.

The morning was odd though, when they woke up and I woke up as well to visit the toilet while they were in the kitchen washing their cups and all. The saw me and I greeted the 3 of them, less the Plus Size as she is on night shift, and they said good morning back as if nothing happened.

Turn us guys on too ...walau ehh...thanks for the v. long n detailed description.....an enjoyable read...tats how seasoned a male exhibitionist u are bro. ..u are another v. notti man ...those 4 PRC girls must be v. curious and had a horny time admiring yr exposed hardened tool, v tempted to touch it i suppose ...a good free lesson for them in male sexology b4 they themselves get married later on since they r now still virgin girls, prolly haven even seen a hardened penis b4 in their lives ..haha...they must be hoping n wishing if i m not wrong tat u come over to stay with them more often ...hehe

thank u for sharing this sexciting experience with us and for yr effort to spend time writing for us to read u deserve my +16 cherries which i will give to u asap....keep sharing !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-09-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice encounter. Wondering if you still flash to other stranger ?

Quote:

Profile of the ladies, all of them were between 22 to 26 yr old, 2 were slim with A or at best A+ boobies (non existent, I can see because they were always wearing PJs at home and I can peep from the arm pit side boobs area whenever they are preparing their dumblings and rolling the skin while standing) and another lady that is bigger in size, meaning taller and bigger built (not fat) with C cuppers and another + size lady that is slightly on the plump side. All of them are not your super attractive ladies but they are good to look at and will pass off as good looking. (All, I heard, less one of the Slim ones were attached in China)

As I always sleep in the hall, and a light sleeper I am, I am always awaken in the middle of the night or in the morning when they are going to the washroom or preparing to go to the opposite factory to work. One fine day, I was having a crazy idea when I was awaken by the C Cupper lady who was going to the toilet in the kitchen that I just push my brother down from my men's FBT shorts and let it point at the 5 O'clock position.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1